1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    last night dream : become Mayuyu's private photographer & .......
    :^O^: :nb:
    i can't tell you more!! :XD: .it's precious dream :cute:

2. theidolcyborg

theidolcyborg Kenkyuusei

My dream last night started out with me being in the bus going home from school. After I get off the bus I walked up hill all the way home. Right when I get to the front of my house, I see Mayuyu waiting in the front porch of my house. So I ask her "Why are in sitting in my front porch?" She replied " You don't remember our promises from elementary do you?" I replied back, "It was about living with you once you come back from USA."

That is where my dream ended cause my alarm went one

3. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

^ That's such a wonderful dream! :) Despite having had countless AKB48 dreams so far, I have yet to have a dream with my oshi, Mayuyu, in it :( Hopefully, I get better luck next time :D

4. theidolcyborg

theidolcyborg Kenkyuusei

I hope you get a really amazing dream with Mayuyu in it

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Just for the record...

I dreamed of Yukirin last night. :^O^:

The setting is kinda like in a school building and we're trapped with other people. Okay, I'll stop with that I can't tell you anymore of those sweet moments and the naughty ones. :blush:

And I was thinking of that dream the whole day even during the gun safety lectures all I see is her. Damn, don't worry Amina you'll always be Ms.#1 despite my affairs. :^^;:

If there's one dream I really want to come true in the future its this, hell yeah! Yukirin going up in my rankings. :awesome:

6. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yeahhh, I used to have recurring dreams of Yukirin as well ... :fear:

Yeah, she's the sort that makes dreams that "linger on" ... :drool: :fear:
    it's over now tho, i've broken the spell...

7. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    What's with the fear emoticon Zobii, dreaming of Yukirin seems to be one of the best thing to happen, maybe not when you're a Miichan devotee. [hehe]
    Glad to see that I'm not the only one being visited with Yukirin's apparition. She must have enlisted in the Inception project to do that to us. :^^;:

8. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

well its not a dream from last night, but on my way home from washington i dreamed that i met sae on when i was about to board my train home. she had a little pink kids tricycle with her, we talked a bit then she left the tricycle with me and left the platform. outside the gates to the platform was takamina and the rest of the girls waiting for her. she joined them and before they left they all smiled and waved at me enthusiastically and then left. i woke up after that cause my train had arrived at its final stop.

9. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I dreamed that I had an online video conversation with Mitsumune Kaoru .. no, she was not my girlfriend in the dream .. just friends. And apparently she was holding a concert with 10 million people .. WTF?! hahahaha ... :D

10. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Dreams can come true you know.. just you wait.. :hehe:

11. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I had a dream about attending a girl band concert where the rocker chicks look like Kim Pine from Scott Pilgrim vs the World, and Allison Vandermeersh from Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. They wore denim jackets and wristbands and had frizzy hair. And the venue seemed like some sort of large indoor theme park, with colorful disco type lights.

Needless to say, it was one of the best dreams I had :)

12. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Wasn't last night but I was running away with Tomochin and my family from an alien invasion. It was very much like (if you've played the PS3 game) Resistance: Fall of Man!! Weird, strange and yet awesome..running away with Tomochin and shooting some aliens! :D

13. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    ^ I actually have played resistance (and resistance 2), and im just trying to imagine Tomochin running and gunning down aliens. Or will she be the type to hang back and shoot with a sniper? [hehe]
    That would actually be such an awesome experience. Maybe not so much that aliens have taken over, but just mowing down waves of them with tomochin, what a dream come true :awesome:

14. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    This is the start of a new beginning... poor Sashi. :hehe:

15. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Hahaha..awesome dream but was a bit weird since wouldn't have thought Tomochin is the sort to be shooting down aliens :D

16. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

hey Li Li, i like your avatar,,its so kawaii.. :blush:

17. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

I dreamed about me and one of my best friends fighting... :D
    I always fight with her and I remember that we had to escape a volcano

Then I dreamed about another different best friend..
    We were taking this test and as usual we were comparing marks and seeing who got the highest :p

-----------------------------

That's all I remember.
    This holiday I've been dreaming about my school and friends.. I must be schoolsick :D

18. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I dreamt that my best (female) friend kissed me on the cheek when I went to hug her this morning. Not doing me any favours if I'm honest :fp:

19. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

had another SNSD dream the other night...

Don't remember much of it, but I do remember it was in some kind of a roller rink and they were actually performing in the center of the rink. After I got off the rink, I'd seen the girls at their table talking to fans and I remember Taeyeon looking over at me and asking if I wanted an autograph.

Unfortunately, the dream didn't have me or the girls skating with one another..

20. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh my god .. I dreamed of Takamina and confessed my love for her ...

And nooo .. not the fan to idol kind of love .. but a romantic type of love ...

And she accepted and we became a couple .. haha. :XD:

Sorry Sash ... dunno what happened to me in the dream. :^^;:

Must've been watched too much of "First Rabbit" PV and Takamina was just too awesome in there. :p