[CONCERT] - [AKB48 in Washington, DC] '12/03/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Super_Luigi

Super_Luigi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Here's the response I got from the organizer:

Basically what I expected to hear on all fronts, especially the photography.

2. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

This won't really affect most people at all, but a bit of unfortunate news.

Unusually warm weather in DC has pushed the forecast up for peak bloom of the cherry blossoms to next week instead of the week of the concerts. =\

It's a bit unfortunate. Would've been really nice to see them at or close to their peak. Same for the girls, would've been really nice for them to be able see. =|

I think this is some really bad joojoo though. =X

http://www.latimes.com/travel/deals/la- ... 4709.story

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

4. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

Unfortunate that you can't use cameras but I'm not surprised. Getting kicked out isn't worth the risk. Hopefully I can get photos outside of the theater.

5. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

It's official: I just paid for my bus tickets, I am coming! Put me on that list of people

6. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    [party]

Kind of figured they wouldn't allow cameras *shrug*. The timing with the weather is also a bummer.. ah well, what can you do?

I agree with Miitan about those of us attending both concerts. Most likely, those just attending the later concert will already have good spots in line by the time the first one lets out, so it should be fair. [nod]

7. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    Anyone know how to cancel your extra ticket?

8. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I would think a polite email to the organizers would be a sensible first step.

9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

10. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    missingno15
    cool cool thanks guys

11. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Who cares about you? [wonder] just kidding....just kidding....save me a spot/seat....oh wait, I'm not supposed to say that in here *fear*

12. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    I got the exact same email, just reply to the mail address. It worked for me.

13. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Crap! No wonder we don't get Acchan...she is going to Hong Kong along with Yuka and Harugon [speechless]

14. flamewave

flamewave Kenkyuusei

damn i just saw this post... i want to go .... =[

tried getting tickets.. seems i am too late.

anyone other method to get it?

15. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    [rock] Harugon!!! Looking forward to see her so much!!! :XD: :XD: :XD:

16. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

I know right!!! They haven't been here for almost 2 years now and when they finally decide to come, they sent Acchan off to Hong Kong. :( Come on Asia, share the love a little bit....please?

17. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Folks, the talk here seems that some people here have gotten more tickets than they want/need.

It also seems there are folks who still want tickets here.

The email recounted above seems to indicate that one can get in with another's ticket as long as you go in together for the ID check.

So, the 'keep it in the stage48 family' solution is for those with extra tickets to plan and meet up with folks without tickets and go in together.

So, if you have more tickets than you want or need and you will be attending that same show and you are willing to meet up with someone from here you should make a post here and begin to get to know someone in pm that does not have a ticket.

Just a thought. There might not be that many people with extra tickets. Best of luck to those looking.

18. flamewave

flamewave Kenkyuusei

That will be great! I am from Toronto, and I really want to go! If there is anyone that is willing to "partner" up with me that will be great! I still need to find a way to come (thinking of flying / driving here)

19. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    missingno15
    Alright so it seems like they didn’t cancel my ticket.I guess I'll be willing to give one of my tickets to one of you guys, problem is the extra is just for the afternoon concert. Night concert is something that you will have to go to someone else for. PM FOR COOL DETAILS AT ROUTE 2, IN WIKAPOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. piggypa

piggypa Kenkyuusei

If you are from Toronto, you can consider taking the Megabus (www.megabus.com)...it will be way cheaper than taking the plane, and driving down to washington is way too tiring...XDD.....I am from Toronto too..and I'll be taking the megabus down to washington too...XDD