Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Re: [CONCERT] - [Gyoumu Renraku] @ Saitama SA '12/03/23-25

Yes I do think it's appropriate. I'm only expressing my concerns about the graduations. I'm not being mean or whatever.
    Should I take a month of mourning before commenting again ?

Edit
    Nothing new, she was never the best performer (the ace), she's AKB face.

2. emanc

emanc Kenkyuusei

3. straawbeeryy

straawbeeryy Kenkyuusei

Re: Maeda Atsuko / Team A

^
    I agree. I thought that she was extra amazing during the concert, too. And now that I know that she was holding in this announcement, it just makes it even more amazing and heartbreaking.
    I'm gonna go back to crying now. ;___;

4. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Thanks. But I doubt Sash will be the new center anyway. =\

That's weird. Acchan sold 38k first week but Sasshi sold 57k first week .. how come Acchan's ranked higher than Sasshi's? I guess the numbers were messed up?

Meh .. anyways ...

5. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

It's her decision... I'm still speechless right now.. as takamina said.. please support acchan decision.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

6. Pocky

Pocky Kenkyuusei

Actually, I'm someone who never really liked her and was always annoyed because she got so much attention. But I'm actually crying right now ... She was important for the group, and only now I realise how much I will miss her too :s

7. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Oh. Christ. You come back to news like this O_O WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL \(T-T)/

8. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

I really commend Acchan for taking that first step beyond AKB48. Its not taboo. I think its inspirational, to have your absolute alpha-queen remove herself from the throne is something that the other members should give them a sense of urgency that they'll also realize that they can't stay forever in AKB48. She left AKB48 not in its decline and neither on its peak cause right now AKB48 with all the new and upcoming talent will be able to move into the throne Acchan held.

As for the future AKB48, the possibilities endless. This is just the beginning.

9. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

I'm so very sorry for saying that.....

I can't control myself... I'm still crying...
    When I can finally feel that it was a good decision I'll make sure to tell acchan what I need to before I say anything here...

10. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

Sasshi indeed sold more than Acchan => 57k in comparison to 38k.

BUT Sasshi released on a week with tougher competition so she ranked #3. Acchan's release week is less competitive, hence she ranked #2.

Its like how Mayuyu sold over 100k for Synchro but ranked 2nd, thanks to Yamapi and Tomochin's Fuini sold less, about 90k, but still ranked 1st in a weaker week.

11. atsuakimayu

atsuakimayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka

i'm currently watching this as the tears fall

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSNt8j4GGPg[/yt]

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

12. Lumi

Lumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki

im not yet seen her in person and now she announced about graduation. :cry:

this year is worse year for me, yesterday jurina n milky case and now acchan graduation. duh.

is it because of the acchan anti, i heard many of her anti went to her handshake and talk crap about her. There also times i heard acchan being rude to them. SO what if she being rude (to the person who didnt appreciate her), is she god or something.

anyway, i hope she will have better life after this. Thanks for stay with AKB for the past 6 years.

13. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Is it true?
    Acchan's graduating? :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Ohh...My oshi.....I just knew her for 6 months, and she's already leaving AKB.

I'm still hoping this is a prank........

But if that's true, I will always support her.
    I support Acchan. And I support AKB too, with or without her.
    Because when I think about it, it's AKB who had forged her into being what she is now.

For couple of months, I didn't check nor post something to this thread, because I thought she'll always be here.
    I thought she'll be with AKB for a little longer.
    And how I regret this so much.

This is just too soon.

Aaaaaahhh.....My Atsumina..... :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Poor Takamina.... :cry: :cry:

Atsuko Maeda, we will always support you.
    And thank you for the whole 6 years of hard work and precious moments with AKB48.
    You and the girls have made AKB48 gain such big success like this, after 6 years. You paved the way.
    And it's also AKB48 who made you to be what you are now.
    Keep up your hard work, wherever you are, Atsuko-san....

14. m3l

m3l Kenkyuusei

very sad... yet very happy & proud of her... she can now pursue her own dream freely... best of luck to her.. [clap]
    already suspect about this with Jurina "temporay" transfer to team K... but never knew it would be this soon...

15. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I'm not a hater or fan of Acchan, but I swear she mentioned something about graduating when AKB48 performs at the Tokyo Dome.

Anyways, good luck to her and whatever she plans to do with her future.

16. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

wow that is a big absolute shocker for acchan's graduation announcement ,if there is someone who can replace her as the 'face' of the group, it will be an absolute big shoes to fill in , yuko will graduate in a few years time, aki-p must have someone to replace acchan as the 'face' of the group and he must act fast.

17. shadowgram

shadowgram Kenkyuusei

I am very sad to know Acchan is graduating. She was the 1st AKB member I remembered, the clumsy girl who likes to eat and have the brightest smile, but she shined on stage commending attentions of everyone.
    I think Acchan is very brave to leave AKB at the peak of it's popularity. In a way she is going to be doing what she has also been doing for other AKB members, she walks in front of everyone in AKB and show them the way.
    It's probably Acchan's way of telling the members that there are bigger world outside. It's a scary world but if you take the AKB spirit with you, you can make it. "Let me Atsuko Maeda the center of AKB48 showed the other members that AKB graduation is just the beginning of our dreams not the end!", I think that's what Acchan is trying to say with her graduation.
    I will certainly misse Acchan, but as Takamina has asked, I will continue to support her and AKB.

18. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

Tbh I wasnt expecting Acchan to graduate. At least not yet. But I am happy for her. Thank you for shouldering the center burden for all of these years. I wish you nothing but the best in your future.

19. modkeep

modkeep Kenkyuusei

I guess i just want to say a big thank you to Acchan for all long years of hard work in making AKB what it is today, if its not for here i don't think i would've follow AKB in the first place.
    Things will surely be different from now on, lets just pray other 1st gen girls don't follow her by announcing their graduation so soon.

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

as acchan n akb fans, we should support her.
    now acchan is ready to pursue her real dream n stand with her own feet.

we all knew that akb was formed to entertain' we as audience, whoever the member is.
    as for the member, akb is like school that will teach them how pursue their dream after graduate.

if yuko take the role, akb image as cute idol will change with skillful idol.