1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

Okay, I had enough trying to avoid this Yuko rumor so I try tracking down the original source of that and this is where it brought me.

http://azashi.seesaa.net/article/254814472.html#more

Is this a legitimate website in this kind of news?

Oh please say NO.

2. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

^ LOL, Look at that website design. A monkey could do better a better website design then this blocky HTML colour coded crap. lolololololol.

What did they make the template of the website on? Gimp? [hehe]

Anywho, thanks for doing some research kim. I'm kind of assured now that it may just be a rumour, and not true. Ah, oh well time will only tell.

3. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome. :)

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From BLOG48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Natto Ietto ← People With Good Pronunciation

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :) )

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve: )

P.S. - Thanks for the NG clip. Yuko looks cute there, hehe. :D

And yeah, I traced the article back to the same Japanese webpage. And...yeah, I really can't say that site exudes an air of "legitimate," na mean? Or at least, "Take this sh*t seriously, aight?"

*shrugs*

4. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy

Thats the best news i heard all day. Not Yet activities.

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Thank goodness that rumor seems to stay as a rumor its too much already that Acchan is graduating this and then we have this rumors about Tomochin and Yuko having boyfriends. Oh my this year really is something to be remembered.
    As always thanks for the translation, this just remind me what I read in g+ about Sashi's style during that meeting of Not Yet. [hehe]

Attached Files:

6. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

@gideon123: Thanks again for the translations ^^

A Not Yet meeting... Sounds awesome. :awesome:
    Hope they had fun together. [clap]
    waiting for a new not yet single :awesome:

7. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

:awesome: One Piece socks!

I love One Piece!

(Look at my laptop sticker I have over my "Asus" logo. [hehe] )

8. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

This is the Tomochin incident that we were talking about http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/ak...les-takahiro-rumored-to-be-in-a-relationship/

Well, this rumor with Yuko is just so failed to me. By doing that, she will attract even more attention, right? No good at all. It's like yelling to people "I'm dating". Plus, I didn't even know this rumor existed until YO_OY posted it. I couldn't even find a reliable source as well. I assume it's from some haters or someone who have too much free time [hehe]

9. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations and you're welcome with the NG clip. It looks like Not Yet is starting up activities and maybe a new single [wonder] . I like pictures that Yuko posted of the Not Yet members :awesome: .

Lot of craziness indeed and we're not even halfway through the year yet. Yes, Acchan graduating and rumors about Tomochin and Yuko having boyfriends (I mean, who wouldn't date either one of these girls?! ;) ) are just the start (among other newsworthy items). I do wonder what's next?

Oh, man...I know Yic seems to be all over Sasshi, but don't worry, I think you'll win the battle for her <3 [hehe] . Besides, between you and Yic, you're geographically closer to Japan than he is :awesome: .

Well, Yuko isn't the only one that's been doing this secret boyfriend business (assuming all of these rumors are true :dunno: ). I read somewhere that Mai Oshima did this as well during her time in AKB48, but she only revealed this information way after she graduated from the group. As for Nacchan (and Yonechan), they graduated from AKB48 because some extreme haters went to great lengths to find some pictures and internet postings that mentioned about their boyfriends. Of course, if Yuko and Tomochin did the same thing as Nacchan and Yonechan, then they too would have graduated way before Acchan (assuming that it was discovered before the announcement). As of right now, there's no strong evidence that neither one of them were secretly dating unless some extreme haters started leaking out photos or internet postings that prove otherwise.

10. gideon123

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From BLOG48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] I'm A Baseball Noob, But...

2.) [Oshima Yuko] Again...☆

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :) )

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve: )

P.S. - Thanks for all the, uh...Rino stuff, LOL. :D

11. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations. I love the baseball outfit that Yuko and Miichan are wearing and they look great together :inlove: . It's too bad that SDN48 are having their last concert together :cry: , but it seems like Yuko appears pretty close to some of the members. Hopefully, she can continue to get in touch with them and I wish all of them the best of luck in whatever they pursue in their careers.

Here are some clips of Blackboard, Yuko's SP drama:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9VZwEbv_s[/yt]
    If you just want to see the Yuko portion, skip to the 7:40-8:12 mark :)
    Oh, btw, for any Jurina fans out there, she'll appear in part 3 of this drama :awesome: .
    For some reason, Sho Sakurai just doesn't convince me that this is the role for him because he just doesn't look intense enough when he gets angry and he somehow lacks emotion in this clip. However, I'll have to watch the rest to find out.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5-_9J-yiZU[/yt]
    I love the glow on her face when they pan the camera back :cute:

12. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Oi! Speak for yourself. If you want Yuko, fight it out with the Yuko oshis. Please don't disrupt our fight for Sash. That is between us Sash oshis. :p

13. gideon123

You're welcome. :)

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From BLOG48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] 80's-Style Yuu-chan ☆

And that's that!

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve )

P.S. - Thanks for clips. The drama looks really cool. And Yuko looks really pretty, too. :D

14. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Hell, all private now, I'm too late :(
    YO_OY, do you have the alternative links? [wonder]
    There goes my (and your) dislike for the Jonhny's guys. I knew he sucks so I didn't really expect much from him. People just makes a big deal because he's an Arashi member :hehe:

15. Mushi

Mushi Kenkyuusei

Why do people post private videos in an open forum?

16. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations and you're welcome with the clips. Her hairstyle doesn't really look 80's to me, but she does have a Showa face [hehe] . I can't wait to see her in Blackboard on 4/5 (along with the other episodes) and it's cool to see Jurina in this one because I want to see what she's got in the acting arena. Oh, btw, it looks like someone found a mistake on your blog translation and posted a comment on it.

Oh, yes I do, but you might not waiting for it though:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc0OTE1NjEy.html[/youku]
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzcyOTg1MjYw.html[/youku]

Sho just doesn't do it for me and I think he's a better fit for comedy roles because he doesn't look serious enough in these clips that they're showing. I guess I can tolerate Arashi, but by no means do I think they are the greatest in the drama arena. However, I'll have to wait for it to come on 4/5 and I'll take a look at the other episodes as well because I like some of the actors / actresses that are going to appear in it.

I never understood why but it's pretty obvious they don't their videos taken down. Good thing there's other alternatives to watch these videos.

Whoa, I never expect to see you around here. Not to worry about disrupting your fight for Sasshi as I would rather be the spectator on this one :popcorn: .

EDIT: It looks like Kojiharu is speaking about Yuko in this clip:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzo_8-ohXYY[/yt]

17. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

No matter what style she got, she will never lost her cuteness. [hehe]
    I think I remember my grandma the last time we met, she got the same hairstyle. Lol, the style that never gets old. (My grandma is still 56 by the way) [hehe]

Anyway, thanks for the translation :)

18. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^
    ^

I wonder what Haruna said about Yuko in that video ..

:hehe:

@gideon123: Thanks again for the translations ^^
    Hmm.. that hairstyle looks. unique. xD
    But Yuko still looks pretty, as always. ♥
    I can't wait to see her in the drama ~
    Since I really love Yuko as an idol and person and as an actress, I'm really looking forward to all the new dramas where she's going to be in~

19. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Well, I don't like Sho, in terms of acting, I prefer Ninomiya. At least he can deliver some expressions with his eyes (same as Yuko). Yes, I will wait as well, judging at this stage is way too early and he may pull it through better than expected :D
    Anyway, I will watch it for Yuko. There may be some kind of romance rumor, people always love to see anything involved AKB girls or Johnny guys, and both are even better. :p

20. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I never was a fan of Sho neither, but Nino is okay. I'm just not too impressed by the JE guys (I hate to repeat this every time I think about dramas). For some reason, I just don't have high expectations for Sho, but I'll watch it because of Yuko :inlove: and if he does do good on this drama, my opinions may change (just a little :dunno: ).

I guess if Yuko is not going to deal with Eiji Wentz anymore, are you saying that Sho could be the next target? :shock: :yikes: