[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

Re: [GENERAL] THE SKE48 thread!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U4H3R9y3D8[/yt]

missJ A I U E O :awesome:

2. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I wrote an article on my blog (in sig) about the sales figures of the 3 main sister groups. Thought I'd share the charts here. This is SKE48s as you can see... looking pretty good huh.

[​IMG]

AKB and NMB in their own thread.

PS if anyone wants the copies of the data I used for them feel free to PM me.

3. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

SKE KKS did A2 for their anniversary show (and there are talks that they'll be doing A2 from now on)

Congratulations to them. Hats off for one of the most amazing perfs I've seen.

Units:

M01: Nageki Figure - Suga Nanako, Furuhata Nao, Fujimoto Mitsuki, Saito Makiko
    M02: Namida Shounan - Imade Mai, Kobayashi Emiri, Kito Momona, Iguchi Shiori, Uchiyama Mikoto
    M04: Nagisa Cherry - Yamada Mizuho, Ogino Risa, Mizuno Honoka, Iguchi Shiori
    M05: Glass no I love you - Suga Nanako, Ego Yuna, Furuhata Nao, Saito Makiko
    M06: Koi no Plan - Kito Momona, Uchiyama Mikoto, Kobayashi Emirin, Matsumura Kaori, Inuzuka Asana, Hioki Miki, Fujimoto Mitsuki
    M07: Senaka kara - Saito Makiko, Kito Momona, Imade Mai, Ego Yuna, Suga Nanako, Furuhata Nao, Fujimoto Mitsuki

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU3NjE5Njg0.html[/youku]

Momo-led Namida = GODTIER. IM DEAD. IM SORRY. FUCK. I AM DEAD!

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU3NjI3Mjk2.html[/youku]

Yuna. nuff said.

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU3NjM3NTI0.html[/youku]

JESUS never looked this good.

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU3NjI5ODQw.html[/youku]

4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

Where are Iwanaga's and Fujimoto's threads? I'm looking for informations on them. No excuse please, that they are 5th gen! :tongue: :^^;:

Edit: or wait, I'll create them myself.

5. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

since nmb is getting new stage, i expect new stage announcements for S en E soon. as a matter of fact, i demand them now! [nod]

6. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

now ono haruka will leave the group by end of the march there are now 3 open spots in ske48 ( 2 from teams and 1 from team e)

i think the kks are now working hard to get promoted to the main group as one more spot is vacant

any anybody let me know what is the reason for her to graduate ??

who do you guys think which kks will get the 3 open spots ??

7. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

^ Boredom.

Definitely boredom.

8. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

^
    I don't think that's the reason. She's a favorite in Kono hen traveler, only second to Yuria in appearance. She was a senbatsu in OkiDoki. She's in Zebra Angel. Not to mention Sekai Seifuku no Joshi. But she's 25. The only one older than her is Shinoda Mariko, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not that surprised because I kinda expect it to be honest. The next one should be Deguchi Aki, but I think she will probably stay until next year.

Instead of being sad about it. Why don't you be happy about it. Sometimes a graduation is not that bad. It's not like she was kicked out from SKE48(unless that's the reason). And wishing her to stay forever in SKE is kinda selfish in my opinion. Well, I wish her luck in everything she do after this. Probably gonna post a comment in her Google+ later...

* Edit : My bad, Sato Mieko is 26. She's the oldest in SKE48. Ono Haruka is 2nd. I always thought Mieko is younger than Ono, around 24...

9. oddball

oddball Member

^

Well as you say myabe it not so much age, as Sato Mieko is older, or lack of work or exposure, it's just she feels it's the right time to move on, She did write that she had been thinking about leaving for 1-2 years before this announcement so it was something she was clearly considering for while and also is something she is sure is the right decision for her...

As for what it might be, perhpas it's now a case of her just wanting to get on with her adult life, at least that's what I think, she has had lots of fun as an idol no doubt but perhpas now she wants other things in life that she cannot get in the idol world.

10. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Theater manager Yuasa just confirmed that Yamada Erika and Mano Haruka both announced their graduation at today's Team E stage performance.

Details will follow.

11. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Nooooo Harurun and Smash :cry: :cry: :cry:

All these graduations and no promotions smells like a team shuffle will come soon.

12. oddball

oddball Member

^

hmm maybe, though SKE have quite a few girls in thier kks who are ready for promotions and I'm still thinking that the KII stage being as recent as it is kinda cancels a shuffle out.....

13. Criss

Criss Member

14. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    does anyone know how exactly i would go about with ordering some? I can't really read japanese, but im assuming the dates are when the ordering is open? from march 16th to april 2nd? thanks :)

15. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Those dates, yeah. You can use a shopping service like fromjapan.co.jp to buy on your behalf, though I think Rakuten (the huge Japanese shopping company that hosts these sorts of online shops) might actually ship overseas now, there's an English version of their site so might want to have a read of that...

16. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    hm, thanks! i checked out the english rakuten site, but didnt really understand how to use it. I typed in SKE48, and checked the stuff under women& mens clothing and they were just displaying normal, everyday clothes. Hm.. maybe its for the best that i dont know how to get them, i'd probably end up buying too many [hehe]

17. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Today is Shibata Aya's 19th birthday. [cake]

Leave a message.

18. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

This is just too sad. No responses?

Happy birthday Ayaya! [cake] [cake] [cake]

Didn't really take notice of her in the past until she appeared in musume ni ikaga. Everyone should watch it. episode 120309.

Oh yah it's also Owaki Arisa's (5th gen) birthday today. Happy birthday to her too!

19. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsWSxUeq8Is[/yt]

20. Whassup

Whassup Kenkyuusei

Seeing Shawako playing battlefield 3 was... :^^;: