Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

yay 4 days more!!! :D :D [party] [party] [party] [party]
    @maki [party] [party] [party] she will like it for sure! coz it's a ribbon! :D
    @ilovetaka: or maybe top 3 :drool: :drool: :drool:

2. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

I wish that Takamina could have her shot at Center. She certainly has worked hard enough to deserve it. I know that's some pretty high optimism, but that's where I'd really like to see her.

3. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Allow me to be arrogant for a second about Takamina in her OWN thread.

I honestly and truly think that Takamina has done way more than enough to deserve to be center for once. There's practically nothing that she has never done or has given out for AKB already, as her oshi, feel really really frustrated and irritated seeing her rank drop below girls that aren't more deserving than her. It makes me feel that she hasn't gotten anything back in return for all the things that she has done for AKB. I know that AKB is never fair to begin with but it's just impossible to not feel enraged by that.

TBH, other than Acchan, I only want to see Takamina at center.

4. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

I agree. Takamina has put too much into the group to not be rewarded with a higher rank. I can't personally understand why so many fans out there don't recognize that and give her more votes.

5. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Fans will, at the end, be fans. They will only vote for their oshis, which is understandable since I would do the same. It's not their responsibility to vote for her no matter how much they respect her and how much they think she deserves it because they have to put their oshis as priorities, which again, is perfectly logical. It's too much to ask them to spare their votes for another girl when their oshimen girl is probably in danger of dropping too.

6. Erinacchi

Erinacchi Kenkyuusei

Agreed. Yuko is my oshi for life, but Takamina should get her shot at Center at last. She deserves the spot.

7. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru

I'm starting to scare me that many people who previously did not like Acchan will now go
    against Takamina ....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

8. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

^
    [wonder] ? :wtf: Takamina being hated!? :wtf: ? [wonder]

Nah.. that wont be right... I mean how can you hate our little captain :XD:
    So much people respect her! :hehe:

9. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

It's nearlyl impossible if the acchan hater will hate takamina.. they have no reason to do so... and of course it's their opinion if they want to hate her... but still she's our oshi :D
    and like akb48 said our little captain can't be hated... and also she deserved higher rank

10. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I don't think people would start hating Takamina..
    Since she's already loved by so many people..
    and it's not takamina's fault that acchan graduates, so IF someone starts hating her because of that........ that'd be really. really. really. really. stupid. o_O

11. Erinacchi

Erinacchi Kenkyuusei

Agreed, Takamina is too adorable to be hated.

12. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

thanks for all the comments guys! :)
    i just sent them last night [rock]

i dont think you have to worry about that. those fans may not like her but they gotta respect her, so i don't think they're gonna start hating on her just cause shes ranked higher than their oshimen or something stupid like that.

^ dont you mean adorkable? [hehe]

13. zey

zey Kenkyuusei

I actually have opposite thought. Takamina might gain more votes from Acchan/Atsumina oshi... and climb up to top 3 if not the top^^ Anyway, I'll be doing my part as a fan and vote for her.

14. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

^ yep me too! dunno how many times though :D

15. Mushi

Mushi Kenkyuusei

I'll toss an extra vote her way. Renacchi will be doing well just to get ranked this year, I don't see how spending a vote elsewhere will hurt.

Do they post all the vote numbers afterwards? That would really suck if you saw that your oshi missed a higher rank by one vote. :wall:

16. aces

aces Kenkyuusei

I'm gonna agree with the others here and say I'm guessing a fair amount of Acchan's votes will actually go to Takamina. Besides, who could hate Takamina? What's not to love about her?

(That's hypothetical but... I actually literally would not be able to understand why anyone could hate her haha).

17. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

:awesome: 3 days to go!! :awesome:
    [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

18. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Instead of saying Takamina should be center for at least one single, wouldn't be more accurate to say that she should at least take back that center position for once :fear: ?It seems to me not many people knew that Takamina was the first and original center before Acchan took over. Not saying Acchan was a bad center (in case Acchan's fan reading this thread might jump on me), it's pretty obvious that she's a great center :^O^: and deserves it .I just want to point out that Takamina used to be center in their very first single Sakura no Hanabiratachi and in their early days and in some later singles, she was even paired up with Acchan as double-center so it's not actually correct to say that she has never been center. However I wouldn't mind another Atsumina-center single before Acchan graduates because we won't be seeing them together again.

And back to Takamina being dorky

Does anyone know what is this show?

[​IMG]

19. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Thank you :) It will suck heaps.. Yeah, they do post the number afterwards you can see them on various sites. They also tell you on the day they announce it :^O^: .

THe shows called THE料理王 虎の穴レストラン 笑いと感動の芸能人創作料理大試食会... Really long name :XD:
    And about Minami being centre before Acchan I knew that.. I do hope that she gets her centre back.
    I like Acchan centre and I love Takamina centre [hehe] Wait.. I also love Atsumina centre [rock]
    [hehe] But that was my line! :XD:

20. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

THe shows called THE料理王 虎の穴レストラン 笑いと感動の芸能人創作料理大試食会... Really long name :XD:
    And about Minami being centre before Acchan I knew that.. I do hope that she gets her centre back.
    I like Acchan centre and I love Takamina centre [hehe] Wait.. I also love Atsumina centre [rock]
    [hehe] But that was my line! :XD:[/quote]
    yeah she was the center in sakuranohanabiratachi n skirt hirari.... and then yeah it's become their centre *atsumina :XD: :XD: :XD:
    Hahahah I woke up earlier this morning and when I check the forum u haven't write it so I wrote it :D