Single AKB48 26th [Manatsu no Sounds Good] 12/05/23

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Tomokazu, Mar 24, 2012.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R95-lGUoptA[/yt]

So..so short.. >.<

2. maskedapple

maskedapple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina

yea .. i re-watched the previews several times to try to find out where miichan went ..

well i think she'll appear in the full PV

3. oddball

oddball Member

Obviously the first one to be 'shot' by, whatever it was that did it....... :cry:

poor Miichan, she's not the only one either really.......

4. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

The one thing that bugs me whenever I look at the news clip is whoever is hopping on one of the other ladies cowboy style trying to do CPR. I mean, WTF... didn't they work with the Sekijuuji last year.

Sorry, I've been an instructor for ages, so I always cringe when I see it being done horribly wrong.

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

[bow]
    [bow]
    I had to post it... :cry:
    [​IMG]

6. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

complete version http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/398619
    or
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzg0NDY5MDc2.html[/youku]
    SPOILERS
    time travel or teleportation? [think] cyborg mayuyu survive the chaos?time rift? but not for long and then everybody........? confused :hmm:

7. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ I watched it with sound, but I don't understand much either :p

8. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    What the hell? they killed everyone?? except for Karen... phew. It was pretty fun though :D

the scene at the end was kind of nice when they were all in the white dresses

9. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Man, no ice cream lady this time around...

Seemed like one big cluster; interested to see how the full video turns out.

Kinda loled at the older gen girls having to wear off-white bathing suits; don't know why that stuck out to me.

It's the alternate ending to the Katyusha video... Maeda never made it to see her buddies off on their voyage, she took an arrow to the knee right after she ditched her bike. Maeda retreated into the jungle where she had to fend off brown tree snakes and coconut crabs, but just couldn't hack it after a few weeks. She became delirious and dreamed that the other girls were attacked by a nano-virus invasion. But, the other members really took their little boat trip to Palau, and came back within three weeks. They all were wondering were Maeda was, so they all drew straws and Mayu came up with the short one. Mayu finds Maeda, brings her back, and then everyone laughs at her. THE END.
    Or not... [think]

The only talking in the video was what you all saw on the news already... Maeda saying to go, Mayu saying no, and just spit it out already... then Maeda saying we can here to change... and that was it, I think.

10. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
  11. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    As the media outlets said it's heaven and hell settings :p
    I think the technology bits on their hands have something to do with it all too, like how they died(the splurting of power? and blood turning blue)

12. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

Quite an interesting and face-paced PV. It's definitely... different. I wonder if complaints will make it become similar to Beginner.

Here's my take on it:
    Everyone except for Acchan and Mayuyu dies down there in the pit due to one reason or another. Then Acchan, probably tired of it all, kills herself and Mayuyu on the bike (Assuming that after she covers Mayuyu's eyes, the bike goes off course, crashes into something, falls off of a cliff, etc.). There's a quick flash of "heaven" (the beach) in which the other girls readily welcome Mayuyu back to them. Perhaps like a near death experience?

I'll stick to my previous hypothesis from this point onward; the other girls climbing up the hill is their ascension, and the white dress scene is them welcoming Mayuyu and Acchan to "heaven". Although they have a flash of what "heaven" is like on the beach, they still have to climb up the hill completely like the others, hence the necessity of the white dress. That's their formal acceptance.

I don't understand what the magic has to do with anything, so the first minute of the PV is a complete blur to me.

Edit: Also, perhaps Karen is the "evil force" that killed them? It's the only explanation I have for her survival. She doesn't even freak out despite the fact that she's surrounded by dead bodies.

13. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

O god you killed me with your comment. Awesome theory there.

14. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Just watched the full version and omg, I loved it!

So now we know how they put together the bikini scenes with the rest

That part when it change is awesome!!!

15. MayaChanJuritan

MayaChanJuritan Kenkyuusei

Loving everything so far :D Covers are lovely and It's a really nice song. A nice easy listen and the PV seems interesting.

16. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

this pv feels like the first matrix movie lol....after watching it a few times and i still dont get it :(

17. maskedapple

maskedapple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    yea ..... i dont get the pv too. :p meh, time to rewatch it a few times to understand

18. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Well, that was CRAZY. But i lved it so much, still dont get whats up with those magic spells/tricks they sue at the beginning

19. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    I am...so confused at this video. All the previews I saw were like "Bikinis! Sand! Fun! And something maybe a little weird in that crater." But now I see the full video and there's people spitting up blood and Mayuyu surrounded by bodies o_O

So. Confused.

20. straawbeeryy

straawbeeryy Kenkyuusei

I find it interesting that there's also a Tomochin focus in the PV, too (almost as much as Mayu or Acchan). I don't want to over analyze it though. It's maybe just because she looks good. :3