1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    Re: Minegishi Minami / Team K

Yep. Show must go on is a official documentary, the latest show must go on, is sort of a sequel to "to be continued"

The future 1mm ahead wasn't a "official" documentary, as it was by NHK.

EDIT:
    I'm tempted to use it as the desktop wallpaper... [hehe]
    PS: I tried so...but it's a bit frightening... :lol:[/quote]

Lol, I had a photo of Sashiis head as my phone background, and my friends would tell me "dude that huge thing is creeping me out, change it before I have nightmares" :lol:

2. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

^ Miichan is also my phone background and I just pretend I know her IRL. :XD:

The reflection after the fact... :cry: This girl has such heart that is totally something special. I cannot find the words, I just love this girl... :cry: :cute:
    Thank you flaggy for the share and tomokazu for the write up. [bow]

It's a staring contest that I am guaranteed to lose everytime, but will gladly play all the time! :^O^:

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

So those aren't 'official'...I'm quite muddled up now... :^^;: What is the complete list of documentaries (official and NHK)? (I'd better ask it in the Q&A thread...)

4. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

I have Miichan as my phone lock wallpaper and people come up and are like "Is that your girlfriend?" and I'm like ...yes? LOL. Oh people.

5. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

^ yeah, pretty much the same thing unless they figure out before hand. :hehe:
    That's why I use the more self-made-looking shots so it looks more legit ^_~ kekekekeke

Damn, is the MSG limited version ever going back to preorder? I'm tempted to just get regulars all.
    It's not like Miichan is on the covers anyway... [wonder]

6. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

^ Naw. I should have picked my LE copies on YesAsia when they had 'em... But I was too late. I wanted them just to have them in my collection. Yes, I mean I would have got them ASAP if she was on cover, but nooooooo.

I'm still flabbergasted that YesAsia sold out on LE copies so fast. CDJapan does, but YesAsia takes more time.

7. HKun

HKun Kenkyuusei

Hi! Sorry those days I'm really busy that I didn't came here [sweat]
    Almost gonna graduate from high school so...lots of things to do...
    Any way I made this OPV for Miichan about this year's 総選挙(which I don't know how you phrase it in English [whew] )

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD2cJ1MGEV4[/yt]

8. crazyasianchi

crazyasianchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna

I get to smell Miichan?!?!?!? :blink: :blink:
    http://4NN.cx/89246

only one thing comes to mind... :nb:

9. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

So we all know Miichan LOVES manga, but her favorite genre and series is Shoujo and for the series is 「ラブ★コン」 or Lovely Complex. I think I should read it now! I mean I do love Shoujo manga, like Kimi ni Todoke. [hehe]

I wonder if I'll find the main girl in 「ラブ★コン」to be like Minami.

and WOW, her acting scene beat every other girl out of the water! :3

-From this week's AKBINGO

...also ^^

Woah. "will allow readers to experience "the flavor of your first kiss" with an AKB48 idol." Uhm, want... Shonen Sunday's 23rd issue will bundle photographs of Yuki Kashiwagi and Minami Minegishi on May 9. o_____o I'm sure everyone's gonna buy that. I'm looking now.. All I can find up for sale is Shukan Shonen Sunday for 5/2, so I'm sure that isn't it... LOL.

10. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

(Sousenkyo) is "election" in English, btw nice OPV.

Man, I have got to get these scented pictures, :drool:

11. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

^ It comes up as General Selection of the lower house for me. xD But that must be the more broader sense.

Also, at the end of AKBINGO this week... Miichan kisses someone. Check it out. My heart was beating pretty fast. :^O^:

12. crazyasianchi

crazyasianchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna

Will I be able to order one and get it shipped to the US?

13. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Wait, what. Lower house? :XD:

選抜 is "selection" and 総選挙 is a "general election" so, 選抜総選挙 is a general election selection. If that makes any sense. :lol:

14. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

^
    ^

I tried looking around, but couldn't find that issue on the usual sites that ship internationally. Lol. I'll check more later, but your best bet would probably be a deputy service, which are expensive. :x

^

That makes sense. I use Rikai-chan on my computer and it comes up as that, but you're right. xD I gotcha~

15. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Well done! Well done! To think that you did this during your "busy" period. And you've got some pretty nice stock of Miichan vids. [clap] Ganbatte with the High School ;)

And yes, I think it is around the time to start pimping and promoting our awesome Miichan! Hopefully we could convert some votes to Miichan (not to mention Acchan's graduation, some votes are floating about). C'mon Gishies, it's propaganda time! :awesome:

Yeahhh... I reckon that even though a non-Japanese fan may not necessarily know what it means, saying Sousenkyo in relation to AKB pretty much clicks in to that time fans buy more than the usual amount of CDs to vote for their Oshis. :XD:

Yeah... I remember she was enumerating her favourite manga before. Must check this out! :chuffed:
    Hmm, I remember looking up something Miichan liked before but I think I screwed up my searching because it was boy boy love (?)... Must have gotten it wrong... definitely... :fear:

Miichan...Kiss... :drool:
    Must get Miichan kiss experience!

Then... I must see this AKBINGO! :blink:

16. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

^

Her taste in manga is totally...innocent. ;)

Also, if you can't wait. This is the short part of the kiss that they cut in early on in the show. the long one is at the end, but I can't find it on YouTube yet and I'm about to go to bed. Either download it off H!O or someone will be bound to upload it to YT soon. ^^

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY3n-7wL-qY[/yt]

Start at 5:40. [hehe] They're basing this off of a situation in her shoujo manga. <3 <3 <3

17. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

^
    Argh! The youtube police are too damn fast this time! I didn't see it! :pirate:

Yes, yes, of course. :whistle:

18. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

No, no, you should answer she's the girlfriend of one of your friends, karles... :hehe: Just kidding, good answer!! ;)
    Wow, that's amazing... [clap]
    :nb:

19. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Yeah, so who's going to break the internet trying to find someone selling that issue? It probably won't ship to America directly if so.

20. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    Just use a deputy service like From Japan to order magazines and other things not readily available from the main shopping sites. [nod]