Itano Tomomi (Tomochin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 7, 2007.

1. _920608

_920608 Kenkyuusei

Re: Itano Tomomi / Team K

Voted for Itano! I just really hope she can go up maybe to 7...(wishful thinking). I'm a bit worried what this election will bring for her to be honest, but I'm looking forward to it.

2. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

yeah me, too [sweat]
    I feel so nervous [worried]

She tweeted that she have recording another emobile CM <3

3. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[​IMG]

https://store.colors-ent.jp/tomomiitano/

:drool:

4. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

(It seems as though I wasn't subscribed to this topic for some reason)

And you see, this is the problem. It's socially accepted to go over to Sashii's thread and bash her all you want, but when it gets done over here, I'm now this antagonist? Yeah, sure my comment was immature, but for god sakes if you can't even have a taste of your own medicine, then stop dishing it out.

Here's the thing, I'd have no problem what so ever with you bashing Sashii all you want, under the circumstance of you not going ape shit when it gets done back to you. If not, stop being a contradicting fool and just ignore the comment.

So, I apologise for making an immature opinion based comment. (To be fair, I didn't even mean any of it. It was just a rage-filled experiment LOL) But don't come over to Sashii (or any other girl for that matter) thread and bash her if you can't even take it in yourself.

@kimunlimited Huh, funny you say that. I actually had strep throat last week, if that counts as a cold? Any who, that's a terrible terrible thing to wish for. :lol:

Righty-o, I'm out of this thread before I get roasted on a stick. :lol:

5. kasaitomomiax

kasaitomomiax Kenkyuusei

I think it's just called giving an opionion sashi has good points and bad points no one is bashing her

Anyways I can't wait to go to Japan in August
    I hope I get a ticket to Tokyo dome

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I've never gone over Sashii's (or any other member) thread to bash her , should I go now in retaliation for your post? :hmm:

7. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

Check out Jurina and Tomochin getting together at backstage last night!

Attached Files:

8. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

[Itano Tomomi] Pictures
    Original Entry
    2012-06-01 17:52:54

cluvTOMO stage pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today we had a performance
    It was Jurina’s first day.
    Jurina is a really hardworking person!
    Yesterday she apparently continued practicing into the night

[​IMG]

Lovely*

[​IMG]

And, when the performance was over Tomo already wanted to go to sleep (・∀・)

Tomo.

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

9. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

I do not visit Sashihara fan section on this board often so I cannot say. Are all Sashi fans like this one or we are facing one of the worst ones here? I swear I tried to ignore that j***, bit it's very hard when he is in your face like this.

^ Thanks Kanki for translations

10. shirorin

shirorin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Yeah, I've seen some Tomochin fans bashing Sasshi on this forum. They've been calling Sasshi talentless and that she doesn't deserve to be as popular as she is etc. I think those are horrible things to say, as are those things that have been said here about Tomochin. I honestly don't get why people have to be so mean! Every single girl in AKB is talented in their own way and they all deserve to be popular. Tomochin is my favorite member but if Sasshi has become more popular than her then so be it. I like Sasshi a lot so I don't mind. I get that someone might be sad about Tomochin possibly dropping in the election. However, they shouldn't take it out on someone else (that someone often sadly seems to be Sasshi). Why don't we all keep supporting our favorites and stop hating on others?

11. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

vutt - They aren't. Most are a good decent bunch but as with any place, there are a few bad eggs :D TBH, I had a feeling he'd come back to take the thread offtopic again.

Back on track, thanks to kanki as always on the translations, it's nice to see Tomochin with Jurina! Also lol'd at the "Tomo already wanted to go to sleep" remark...she really does seem to love doing that :p

12. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

^ oh how funny it is too read that from you. You call me immature, and childish yet you can't even let go of a comment which I've apologized for? Ah the contradiction, it kills me. :lol:

Really though, that comment I posted earlier was aimed at certain people. Not once did I mention any names, because you should know if you're one of those people. So karles tell me, where in my comment does it single you out? Or even mention you for that matter? Please, elaborate on that.

And thank you to the people who can see this situation from a different perspective. I agree, both are talented people with different talents and they both look beautiful. Although Sashiis Dear J performance was more of like a comedy skit. :lol: so, I do apologise for making an immature comment.

Vutt - nope, actually most Sashii fans are quite nice. It's just I'm a pedantic asshole, who decided to take an end to this contradiction. If you do have a problem with my comment, then feel free to scroll down. As you should already know if my comment applies to you or not.

Oh right, I should also probably apologise for taking this a little off topic.

13. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Errr...right if you say so. I'm the childish one here [wonder] . Thing is, people have responded because of what you've posted (regardless of your apology), you've given others a bad impression (to an extent where they are questioning whether all Sasshi fans are similar). If you really wanted your comment aimed at a certain person (myoshipinups) then you should have PM'd it.

Shiorin - for them to go as far as saying she's talentless is a bit much. She might not be everyone's cup of tea but she is far from talentless. What you said about every girl in the groups being talented in their own way is very true :)

vutt - do visit Sasshi's thread, but be careful, you'll have to prepare for an onslaught from yic17 trying to convert you to be a Sasshi fan :p

14. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

Thanks to you, everytime I see Sasshi now, I just get unnecessarily angry :lame:

15. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Hey hey now ... please don't take it on my poor Sash. The girl's innocent ... If you have to throw rocks at anyone, let's all throw them at Tomokazu and Tomokazu ALONE. Please stop associating Sasshi with him. Tomokazu ... Sasshi ... Tomokazu ... Sasshi ... See? Totally 2 separate things. [hehe]

Seriously now, Tomokazu, I understand you may feel the need to defend yourself when people respond to your initial post. But I think you should also see that you've created a mess in Tomochin's thread (almost 1 whole page dedicated to you!) and damaged her fans ... it's time to stop. Own up to your mistake, apologize sincerely, and take in whatever people have to throw at you like a man.

While I personally also didn't *enjoy* what mysoshipinups wrote in Sasshi's thread very much ... attacking back in a raging manner is simply not the way to solve problems. And I hope you've learned that lesson now. I had a nice talk with mysoshipinups in PM and guess what ... he actually doesn't dislike Sasshi as much as it may seem *gasp!*. He just likes to joke around and sure, he may not think Sasshi deserves to be at the front - but that's his opinion. What can you do? Let's just let him have his opinion, and you have yours, no need to kill everyone who doesn't see Sasshi's brilliance. :)

Finally, I just hope all the Tomochin fans don't hate on my poor Sash because of what happened here. Sasshi is an innocent pure little wota who loves to dance to idol songs and be a dork. Quite lovely really. And I sure hope Tomochin's thread can return back to normal ... LET IT BE ABOUT TOMOCHIN, NOT TOMOKAZU! :XD:

FRIENDLIEST THREAD EVER. ^_^

16. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

And I'm sorry to all the inconvenience I caused for all my Tomochin fans. :cry: But please, stop with the passive aggressiveness, learn to take a joke, not everyone is going to agree with everything and be all sunshine and rainbows to everything the girls do. As public figures, I'm sure that they are very open to criticism, I don't understand why as fans we have to be so defensive and sensitive on their behalf about everything.

17. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Well, according to your logic, if I ever meet an asshole who lives in Auckland, I guess I will be free to say 'all the people living in Auckland are assholes' because as long as I don't single you out you won't have the right to get angry... You insulted my oshi, and it doesn't mind at all if you only wanted to take revenge on one or two Tomochin's fans, when you dropped that post I'm afraid you angered ALL the fans of Tomochin (that is, all the people that usually check this thread). I had a strong disagreement with a Mocchii's fan some time ago, but neither I bashed her in her thread nor that fan bashed Miichan is hers, because both of us understood that such behaviour was as ridiculous as dangerous...

18. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Let's change topic shall we!!
    But because I have nothing to say [hehe] I'll just picspam pics which have not posted on s48 yet.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

I've sorted everything out with PM.

Sincerely sorry for any commotion I've caused with unrelated people. I hope the previous posts do not hinder Sashii, or Sashii fans reputation.

I'll be responsible for any emotional damages caused by my previous post(s). If you wish to discuss this matter further on, please feel free to PM me.

Regards

P.s Here's a picture of a puppy to settle things down.
    [​IMG]

20. Mushi

Mushi Kenkyuusei

I'm a documentary enthusiast. My favorite TV channels are Discovery, National Geographic, Animal Planet, etc. And, one of my favorite shows is Big Cat Diary.

I think I just had a Tomogasm. :cute: