Event / Concert AKB48 27th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo 12/06/06

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 26, 2012.

1. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

one word to describe today's event : shocker

. i do not really expect the ske girls to occupy 8 of the 16 undergirl spots especially the 6 in a row

. kks makes the impact especially matsumura kaori(ske kks) and muto tomu (12th gen kks)

.miyawaki sakura is the highest ranked HKT member ahead of sugamoto yuko and kodama haruka(the designated centre)

.nmb48 take up the spots of next girls and future girls respectively

.very disappointed with the huge drops by most of the girls esp, shiichan,lovetan,lemon,minarun,harugon,sakippe,suuchan,myao

.very surprised that chiichan and nakayan were ranked this time but whereas renacchi and karen were not ranked

.sasshi makes a huge step in rankings, is it means that she is Team A's centre after post acchan ???

so guys, what are your thoughts ???

2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    That's exactly what I thought when Acchan came on stage and stole all the attention.
    I really looove Acchan, but that part kinda annoyed me, let Yuko shine, that was her moment !

I felt sad for Tomochin, she looked so disappointed... But well, she really was the most beautiful today, her hair was so flawless <3

And Mayuyu second ? I kind of saw it coming, but it still surprised me ! Glad for her ! :)

3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Then it hit me: butt to butt, the top is now dominated by the Oshiri Sisters! :^O^:

4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    ^Because the Oshiri sisters are that awesome

Are there any links up to the English version? Its not on YT or G+ anymore :/

ALSO YES SAYANEE!! And Wasamin as a center! I'm stoked with the results, Takamina's moved up technically! :D

5. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

well, it's finally over..

i'm just glad it's finally over.

6. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

The anime didn't made much of an effect on the girls' standings.

7. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    The election broadcast wasn't that boring as I expected it to be... :lol:

Some points to crack about:

• Amina landing at 21st not so bad the nearest she will be in the front, lesser stress for me looking for her in the PV. [whew]
    • Damn only Natsumi didn't rank from Team A but it was almost a domination by Team A
    • Aki gets to be Center. Wohooo! [party]
    • Ume-chan also rise I really though she'll stay in the 20's got thing for her but she'll be at the tail of the Senbatsu. From Center of UG last year to the last girl of Senbatsu I'm worried I might not see her in the PV
    • Hmm.. a KKS center in the person of Tomu Mutou.. something to look forward to.
    • Ah a lot of SKE this election, looks like they've been showered by the Acchan votes
    • Kana-chan rank.. totally didn't expect that. :awesome:
    • One KKS from SKE another thing to look out too!
    • Miyuki did a great leap this year almost becoming the top of NMB48
    • Jurina taking to top of SKE48 is also something to rave about.
    • Sae continues to amaze for keeping up with the media senbatsu this last 3 elections
    • And Chiyuu's rise is also unexpected, its probably revenge time for her fans for her 16th place finish last year. Votes from the race track bettors must have been added.
    • Tomochin stays at #8 but she looks glad though, she must have known beforehand.
    • Kojiharu and Takamina at Kami7 in all 4 elections
    • The troll queen annouces her bid as the immortal idol of AKB [hehe]
    • Ah, the Sashi votes came in plentiful this year. The mayor of Oita city must have release some funds to vote for her
    • Yukirin stays at third but Mayuyu looks more worried for her.
    • Mayuyu at second with a thin gap from Yukirin
    • AND YUKO TAKES THE CENTER WITH A FASHION BEFITTING A QUEEN!

Oh, I miss an hour or two of the election stream I misjudge the pace of the announcement of the girls rank. :fp: The more reason to watch it tomorrow. :D

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I wonder why neither AkiP nor TGSK were there...

9. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    TGSK were there I believe.. the one giving things to senbatsu members? isn't that him? maybe my eyes failed me.. [hehe]

10. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

probably the video is gonna be like oogoe diamond where atsuko missed the start...only this time she wont be coming at all,,, she probably on cameo scenes [think]

11. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    * Sakura #47 A team H girl ranked. I have nothing against Saayan but a KKS ranking instead of a team H member would've been weird and I love team H. Congrats Sakura
    * Tanochan #45. Where the hell did she come from? She was the new team 4 girl who got the least promotion and was the only one left out of managuu senbatsu yet still she's the only one that ranked. Ricchan, Renacchi, Juri, Karen must be a bit disappointed. Hope management picks up on this and will give Tano at least the same opportunities the other girls get.
    * Yagi at #39! Great! Another team 4 girl that got left out of senbatsu for managuu and ends up as team 4's number 2
    * Chiichan, Nakayan & Kana ranking! great to see them finally making it and pretty high too.
    * Paruru #23. Team 4 ace did great and beat some really popular girls like Churi. She's definitely on the rise
    * Akicha at #17.. I knew she didn't have a great year and I felt throughout she lost a bit of her spark. I don't know what happened. I guess centering UG isn't too bad though. Maybe it's a fresh start and she will regain some confidence from that.
    * Jurina > Rena. Amazing. Never did I expect it to happen but yeeh congrats!
    *Mayuyu #2 Woohoo looks like her break year and she is the alpha female in team B once again.

And congrats Yuko! When Acchan pulled out there was only going to be one winner. Still it feels a bit hollow now the main competition didn't take part but happy for her she gets to center another single.

I'll post something more coherent later on

12. Sarki

Sarki Kenkyuusei

Did anyone watch the special speech which Yuko just gave through the akb48 YT channel?

Just wanted to mention she actually felt very thankful to fans outside of Japan, and said thanks in several languages (if I recall correctly, these included English, Korean, Chinese, Thai, French, German, Italian and Portuguese)

[clap]

13. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Congratulation to Oshima Yuko, & Watanabe Mayu for breaking the shield of the 5th place.
    I'm surprised that Annin, Iwata Karen, Kato Rena, Kawaei Rina & Haruu didn't rank this year after all the push the got, & look who ranked out of them, Tano Yuka the least pushed girls out of them.
    I jumped from happiness when I heard Wasamin's result, & my tears fell down, really congratulation.
    And I'm so happy for Kikuchi Ayaka, after all the trouble she went through in her history with AKB48.
    I wonder will Warota7 be shuffled after these result, like:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Iwasa Misaki Kikuchi Ayaka
    Nakagawa Haruka Oota Aika
    Komori Mika Cindy

14. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

I loved when she said "thank you" in portuguese <3

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Would also like to congratulate Yuko Oshima - some guys already said that she was the predicted winner even before this got even started.

Not surprised at what I'm seeing. Now, based over the past year, does anyone think Sayaka did not deserve a top 16? Anybody? I have a feeling that I do - any explanation?

16. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

17. SuperShark

SuperShark Kenkyuusei

I was watching this whole election today and it was pretty interesting. I'm not as big of a "fan" of AKB48 like most of you here I'm sure, but I do find the girls to be sweet and interesting, I like all the drama of the band and find the whole concept to be pretty wierd and interesting.

Anyways just wanted to ask something. I watched the whole thing on google+ with some basic english voiceovers but I missed out on what they said at at a certain point. Something about members being 16 years or younger had to leave or something? Why was that? [wonder]

Liked many of the speeches. My favorite members are Aki Takajo and Kasai Tomomi but found started liking many new ones especially Sakura Miyawaki.

Another thing is I never really understood why Yuko (the one that won the whole thing, think her name was Yuko) is so loved. I mean why she is so special from many of the other beautiful and talanted girls. But when she sat down in that big chair she really had a special aura. Very Queen-like.

18. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    :inlove: OSHIRI SISTERS CONGRATULATIONS!!! :inlove:

[party] [party] [party]

I literally jumped out of my chair and shouted "YES!" when the announcer said Kashiwagi.

So so happy that Yuko got crowned #1 again

Umechan in senbatsu is fantastic.

Wasamin and Mutou Tomu as the other centres are great news too
    Very suprised at these two.

Was very happy for Tanochan to suddenly jump up to be Team 4's #3. Thats great. And Yagi came out of nowhere as well.
    Dissapointed at Suzuran's low ranking, but I think Team 4 were well represented.

Chiyuu's rank was a shock, as was Rena losing to Jurina. And Sayanee not making senbatsu.

Was also disappointed by Akicha dropping out of senbatsu, Mocchi's rank, and all the AKB girls who dropped a lot, like Moeno and Lovelytan.

SKE domination in undergirls. I don't follow them at all, so felt like too much for me, would rather have the AKB girls there.

Wow, what a morning!

19. deflate

deflate Kenkyuusei

Congratulations, Yuko! And congratulations for Mayuyu as well, she did well in retaking her throne as Team B queen :D

I am surprised that some UG regulars like Moeno, Suuchan, and Komorin to drop that far, though.
    And definitely surprised that Tano and Tomu made it over other members. I thought it'd be either Karen or Kato Rena, since they definitely get more push.
    Not surprised at Yagi's ranking, I always get this feeling that she's a quite popular member in team 4, but ignored by the management (maybe, ala Amina). Not to mention that probably she has some of the most hardcore voters.
    Definitely surprised at Chiichan's and Kana's ranking.
    Wasamin's rise is expected, as well as Sasshi, their singles actually did quite well.
    I didn't think that Jurina would be ahead of Rena this time, but Jurina is a hard worker and I'm glad that people are seeing how hard she works for SKE (and AKB).

20. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I was too busy watching the members, listening to the translation and posting...but if he didn't say anything or announce something shocking, that means he wasn't the real TGSK... [hehe]
    Damn, she found out that I didn't vote for her... :hehe: (well, to tell the truth I didn't vote for anyone....but that's a long story :hmm:)