Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. akbIruña

akbIruña Kenkyuusei

2. tungthitcho

tungthitcho Kenkyuusei

Re: Akimoto Sayaka / Team K

Sayaka will be graduate soon? My god :((! My Aikido girl :((!!!

No way no way!!

3. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

I'll be rooting for Sayaka all through the election! Here's hoping she makes senbatsu - but even if she doesn't, I'll still love her <3

4. Ringo

Ringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naganoserika

She ranked 20. But she got more votes than last year(19121, last year it was 17154)
    Congratulations Sayaka! [party] [party] [party]

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Yeah, kind of feel bad a bit that she did not make the top 16, but for most (maybe including me) this isn't a surprise considering that she does not make very much impact as say, there, that top 16...

Based on her number of Twitter followers (some 200,000 compared to, say, Mariko's over 1.1-1.2 million or Tomochin's 700k-800k), well, that would give some partial indication...

But at least she might be more busy leading as AKB48's Team K, as we will always see for right now...

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Yeah, kind of feel bad a bit that she did not make the top 16, but for most (maybe including me) this isn't a surprise considering that she does not make very much impact as say, there, that top 16...

Based on her number of Twitter followers (some 200,000 compared to, say, Mariko's over 1.1-1.2 million or Tomochin's 700k-800k), well, that would give some partial indication...

But at least she might be more busy leading as AKB48's Team K, as we will always see for right now...

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

8. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

I had one vote to cast and I didn't use it on Sayaka, I used it on a girl I wasn't sure would rank at all. In the end I'm glad I did because i knew sayaka would be perectly fine regardless. She seemed very content and thankful, and is probably worried more about the other members than herself :inlove:

edit: and that thing with kana was precious, sayaka is the best

9. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

i feel like her theater and DiVA fans are less likely AKB fans, the situation is kind of like tomochin.... although I want her to get into senbatsu, I feel that 20 is a good spot for her already, considering her activities in AKB this year.

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90

I'm not too sad about Sayaka's ranking this year (same for Amina, Yuka, Asuka) a drop was more or less expected.
    And she did not drop that much compared to the like of Lovetan, Harugon or Moeno who literaly dived into the depth of the final ranking.
    Senbatsu being limited to 16 spots would have been very hard to reach anyway.
    I'm now used too not see Sayaka in senbatsu anymore, i much prefer her in song more or less suited for her than a generic idol song where she would look compltelty out of place (Aki-p wrote some nice B-sides song since he created DIVA).
    I couldn't see that (i was still at work), but +1

11. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

I have mix feelings about her result today, I wanted her to keep the 17 spot but competition was really though this year and Im actually happy because she didnt drop more as I thought she would do
    I love how she smiled all the time and at the end she made hearts with her hands to the audience, she is so strong and cute at the same time <3
    and OMG her moment with Kana was sooo adorable!!!!!!!!

12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Yeah, I kind of agree. We still have some people thinking that "B-sides are better than A-sides", right...?

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

The moment I learned that there will only be 16 members in senbatsu, I already had the impression that management don't want sayaka and amina in senbatsu :(

making it to top 16 will take a miracle considering the promotions other girls received this year.

When sayaka ranked so low in the preliminaries, i was still confident she'll rank much higher than that, but i was still hoping for a miracle she'll make it to top 16.

14. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

I AGREE. It's sad that they dropped but I'm happy that it wasn't a lot. But I'm being positive this year. In Furagee, we barely saw those two. So I hope the management will give them lots of screen time in the Undergirls PV.

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Second that. Maybe a little bit of a drop, but about screen time - would you be in the lower end of the Senbatsu...or the higher end of the Undergirls?

Maybe I want the latter...

16. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Definitely the higher end of Undergirls! The senbatsu might get the best promotion (TV performances) but what's the point if we can't even see the girl or hear her?

I wonder what type of PV/song that Undergirls will have. I'm excited for the next signle. Sayaka and Amina in Undergirls. [nod]

17. h1ghlanderz

h1ghlanderz Kenkyuusei

whatever her position in the general election...... i still love sayaka-san.... she's the best [clap] [clap]

18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

19. m3l

m3l Kenkyuusei

Honestly, still a bit dissaponted that she did't make it to senbatsu. However, salute to all Sayaka's fans that give her the jump from last of undergirls to top undergirls [clap] . Still, I prefer her to be Senbatsu :( since she deserves it so much. Management push really plays a great part in ranking, & she barely ever involve in AKB activites anymore.
    Hopefully, she'll get plenty screen time in the PV.

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Well, at least this isn't the most surprising thing - the Aki Takajo matter, as we know of, has to be the most surprising that she was not in the senbatsu - but the fact that this year's senbatsu is only 16, which is smaller, it is definitely very competitive...