1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. oddball

oddball Member

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

I'm Really happy that Takamina ranked up a place this year, it's the least she deserves, well done Takamina! [clap]

2. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

To our Precious Captain, Congratulations! Your rank went higher. <3

3. Ringo

Ringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naganoserika

Congratulations, Takamina!!! [party] [party] [party]
    I'm glad she ranked higher than last year, but I was hoping she would be 5 or even 4

4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

6th, thats pretty dang good! :)

Does anyone have a link to Takamina's subbed or dubbed speech?

5. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Congratulations!!

I haven't found the subbed version of her video yet, but she said :

-the votes had 48 in it (it's 65048??), and it's her fav number
    -a lot of things had happened this year and it;s been tough for her, but thanks to staff and people around supporting her, she could come so far these 7 years
    -last year she said that "hard work will definitely be rewarded" but someone has told her it's not the case; indeed luck plays a role and you may not always get success....but if you don't work hard, nothing is going to happen; therefore it is hard work that gives infinite opportunites
    -then she comments that some people may find elections like this very unreasonable/stupid, but for us(the members), it's a way to challenge ourselves
    -life in AKB have a lot of pain and stress, but the dreams is there and so she wants to continue to work towards the goal
    -actually, she is aware of the 10000+ comments in her blog post (that supports her through that ordeal), but, everytime she reads it, she gets so teared up she had to stop. Today she'll go back and finish reading everyone of it.
    - LASTLY, she repeated the famous line she said last year "hard work will definitely be rewarded, and I will use my whole life to prove this"!!

My notes may not be too accurate due to my bad japanese, but it's really touching and I just want to share with you guys before a proper sub comes out!

This is a very kakkoi speech, esp her motto!!

I think 6 is a good position and it's within expectations. I don;t know which planet you guys were living in, but this year's competition from the young ones are very fierce, there's this scandal which def affected wotas, and most kami7 from her generation fell in rank, so 6 is really really good!

It proves to Aki-P that AKB=Takamina no matter how times have changed!!!

TAKA- CAPTAIN FOREVER!!

6. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Im soo happy she improved her position,after all what she suffered this year, she is still in kami7 and deserve the best spots in akb because she works so hard, Takamina is an amazing captain!!!!!!!! I hope she will go up in rank next year but it will get a little complicated for her I think, as long as she wont go down in ranking Im happy
    GO TAKAMINA, THE BEST

7. aces

aces Kenkyuusei

I feel the same way. I'm kind of bummed she didn't rank higher, but at the same time I'm really glad she got a higher rank at least! She definitely deserves it, with all the hard work she does and with how much she has been through recently. It's definitely impressive that she managed to hold her own with all the new competition this year. Congrats, Takamina! [party]

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the translation.

Congratulations, Takamina :) I know someone may disappoint and think that she deserved higher rank. But for me, I kind of happy that she move up to 6th and the gap of the votes between 6th and 7th is quite big.

ps. with her short hair, she is cuter and cuter <3

9. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

Yay thanx for the translation! [bow]
    honestly yesterday I cried when she was crying :p .. But get some good photo from the screen capture :D... next year she definitely rank to top 5....
    Takamina For the WIN!!!

10. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Takamina! Congratulations!

To be honest, even if Takamina isn't my oshi, I'd be absolutely happy if she gets the top spot. This is to the point that I even questioned myself if Takamina is truly my subconscious self's oshi.

11. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone! It's been a while... I was at the elections in the crowd. Holy hell, it was awesome.

lol. Just wanted to drop by and say hiiiiii.

And ask a question: Anybody remember which episode of Shukan was it of Takamina going through a haunted house with Shinoda? I'm trying to convert a fan. Well, already converted, but I think that episode would help lol

12. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

SHUKAN 090814 [party]

13. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

Congratulations on getting 6th place takamina!! [party]
    sorry im just posting now but i stayed up all night till the streaming started and i was already awake for more than 24 hours by the time it ended. i ended up sleeping for most of the day after wards. anyways im pretty happy with the results. it may not have been how i predicted, but takamina still went up by 1 rank and also got more votes than last year. hearing her speech yesterday made me even prouder to call her my oshi and role model. you'll always have my votes takamina!

14. UnmeiFate

UnmeiFate Kenkyuusei

I'm so happy for Takamina! :cute:
    6th place is great, and over 65k votes!!! :D
    And her speech was great as well [clap]

15. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

To be honest I'm not happy about her rank. She did go up but if you consider that Acchan wasn't participating every one's spot would have been up 1. So it's like she stays the same. I'm not trying to break the celebrating mood but I honestly wish she had gotten higher than 6.
    However on a bright note, her vote counts increased from last year :inlove:

16. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

n_n woow definitively been such a LONG super duper time since I last posted in these forums!

Congratz to Takamina! :' ) hurhur :awesome:

17. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

but with sasshi's push, takamina indeed increased a place over nyan nyan

18. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

honestly I want takamina to beat sashi's rank, [sealed]
    but like taka said, hard work will be pay off :D

19. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

20. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

^ Wow, that's a pretty powerful picture, thanks for sharing. It's nice to be assured that Aki-P still genuinely cares about these girls, sometimes with all this promotion and business you're image of Aki-P get's a little distorted.

Really though, who wouldn't be happy? Seeing a little basement project rapidly expand into a national (and now international) sensation.

Faith in Aki-P humanity restored.