Sato Natsuki (Nacchi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kazearashi, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Re: Sato Natsuki / Team B

Ah the K-pop show was the radio show I was meaning, should have said :lol:
    But that's awesome, I wish she would get more appearances in AKB related things to be honest.

2. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

Sato Natsuki - Hiruobi! [Weather Forecast] - 120511

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKEgRkpjM1g[/yt]

3. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

[dm]xqvs8q_120515-hiruobi-sato-natsuki_shortfilms[/dm]

4. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

So I am kind of disappointed that Nacchi didn't rank at all yet, I really thought she might, although I guess there are lots more votes to go. I guess they worked how they are meant to though as it helped make my mind up to buy 2 more cds so I could vote for Nacchi and Yuka again :lol:

5. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d94HUXkngOU[/yt]

Couldn't find any of the videos posted before, but I came across this earlier.
    This is from when she was doing the comedy shows right?

6. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

why she didnt rank again? the team made a push for her,, but its not enough??!!

7. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

I just think she is never going to be one of those girls that get there, oh well, I shall vote for her again next year and hope for the best again.

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Yeah, it's doubtful that she'll rank at her current rate of promotion, so I don't think it'll happen. Kana ranked well this year, and I suspect that she only ranked because old Team K fans voted for her, similar to what happened with Kurukurupaa in this year's AX - I have a feeling that all of the votes that went into it were just a giant 'fuck you' to the current situation, as Kurukurupaa has always been THE underdog unit.

Which Team? I must have missed this push.

It's from the M1 Grand Prix. Here's the video it's a clip from:
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg1MTI1NDQ0.html

There are a bunch of videos floating around of her work with Nonti. The mid-2007 - mid-2008 era was really great for the two of them. They both got consistent work within AKB and got to really promote outside of the group. Heck, they were on track to get into senbatsu (they'd definitely be at the very top of Under Girls if it were a thing back then) before AKB started to add RS as Team Members/use SKE in their singles.

Also, the Tokyo Dome Concert. I'm crossing my fingers that it'll feature Natsuki's name in the title. I mean, Team A's Haachan got Saitama, and Team K's Nonaka got the tour. Natsuki has a really similar position in AKB to those two, so this silly prediction came to mind immediately.

9. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

Oh that's awesome, thanks for the video.

Also I guess I'll post this here too.

http://www.parco-play.com/web/play/wiz/audition/

So hopefully we might get to see some more acting!

Oh yeah I didn't think of that about the concert. She could even do designing the logo's like they have Haachan do. Between her being funny, her art and singing, it's kind of easy to forget how talented she is in so many different things.

10. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Yeah, I'm crossing my fingers for her to get that roll, too. She's done a great job in the musicals she's been in that I've seen (DUMP SHOW! as a lead and Infinity as an important supporting character), and her run of IMAGINE 9.11 was apparently really good (and it was the first time she ever got to be a "center" for an "idol group."

In other news, Natsuki's post after not ranking this year...
    Original Post

11. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

I always loved seeing her in the earlier days... and wondered why she slowly vanished after that. Congrats on getting her weather certification to be able to present weather forecasts on TV...

I bang my head wondering why she doesn't rank in these fan voting events. I am glad to see that she's trying her best to be in high spirits. I'm just glad to see these ladies that have been there almost since the beginning standing strong and pressing forward despite management, mass-fans, and the game of luck not always supporting them.

12. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

Ah yes I remember reading about IMAGINE 9.11 on your website, I am guessing they never released that on DVD then?
    I still need to watch Infinity, should download that soon.

^ I'm guessing she had to miss out on quite a few things to go to uni right?

Random question, but has she ever mentioned where her big love for South Korea came from? :^^;:

13. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think she had a really good friend move there, or she had a friend that was Korean and moved back during high school or something, I'm not clear on what she's written. Those might not be the reason, but that's at least one connection that she has. I know she has other friends who are into K-Pop (Myao is into it and Mariyannu has even danced part of The Boys from SNSD with her at the Saitama concert during Team B Oshi.), and she even has a friend in K-Pop (Hara from KARA), so that adds to her interest, I'd guess.

14. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

Huh, I didn't know about her friend. I guess that is another thing we can add as to why she wouldn't be all that popular.

What do you personally think she is going to be aiming to do once she leaves AKB then? I don't really know where she wants to go, she has so many different talents :lol:

15. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^I'm confused by why having a Korean friend would make her unpopular? Or did I miss something?

I'm guessing that she'll graduate once she finishes up at Waseda. And if SDN starts up again, I'd think that she'd be transfered over there beforehand so management can get their precious new contenders for ace into Teams. In the perfect world, SDN does get new members and Natsuki takes over Nonti's old leader position. It'd be fitting.

As for after her graduation, I really would love her to do work as a soloist or as a vocalist in some group. She has an amazing voice and her guitar skills seem to be coming along slowly but surely. This is all kind of unlikely since if she isn't getting music work now, she probably won't after leaving AKB, but it'd be nice. Otherwise, she'd be great at doing variety work or hosting on TV or the radio. As a fan, these aren't the most exciting options, but Natsuki's always been one of the best MCs in the group (whether she's used or not... just check out any Team B LOD), and always brings in clever thoughts and can carry a conversation easily.

16. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

No I mean with her love of Korea and how certain sections of Japanese people and Korean people are not normally too fond of each other.

Ah I would love if she became a singer. I do love her MC's, she comes across as a far more confident speaker then I thought she would at first. I've listened to her quite a few times on radio shows now, although I think I'd rather have her on TV.

But yeah, I do love some of the Team B shows where more of the popular members aren't there and she really gets her chance to stand out then I feel.

17. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

this is my second post on girls that are unrank which i felt were talented...the first was dedicated to Nattsumii...Natsuki is next...

to be honest...when i know 64 girls were to rank in this election...i thought surely this time round she will be in somewhere...but i was proven wrong again...the vast majority of AKB fans simply doesn't value talent as an important factor in idols...looks and cuteness and maybe some other factors were more important.

i can't agree with liking korean stuff has dampen Nacchi's chance of being rank...japanese likes Kpop as well in recent times. i'm not so sure about being push recently, besides the weather stuff and maybe musicals or radio shows that i know of...is true actually that her Mc skills are consider good and her best strength is probably her vocals. if SDN ever happens again then she might be in...but i always thought she should have joined the previous batch of SDN to make it even more awesome...

i was always dreaming of one sub group from AKB having a b side in one of their singles where all the top vocal talents gather...Nacchi is one of them.

18. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^They've kind of had that sort of b-side: DIVA did "Nakeru Basho," where Natsuki was a (first verse!) soloist, and later "Area K," where she was in the back, and then just a few months ago they had Yurigumi with "Gondola Lift." But it'd be nice to bring DIVA back... or something similar that would be a regular b-side.

As for her fascination with Korea - I agree, it could definitely be a turn-off for some people. I just wish she started talking about it earlier, since it seems like the Korean Wave is dying down right now, and maybe if she was all over it earlier, she could have capitalized on it more.

N-Tako's version of Mirai Yosouzu from yesterday...
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm1bu485LSk[/yt]

19. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

nakeru basho/area k/gondola lift was probably the best vocal display by akb...but it kind of die away recently...nothing of such appear in recent singles...maybe it will return soon... [nod]

20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

@RSL: 2nd line of the 1st pre-chorus, actually, for N in Nakeru Basho :)

As for the N-tako duet.. ah~ their harmony is indeed the best in 48 family :music: