Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. xBellax

xBellax Kenkyuusei

Re: Sashihara Rino / Team A

When I read about this I wasn't really sure how to feel, but I guess one girl doesn't account for a whole group. Since complaining about Aki-P's decision won't change a thing, I just hope that she will do fine in HKT, then someday people will get over it and recognise her hard work again.

2. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

Saw a tweet from a Japanese fan that the AKB48 Official Diary for this year had a mysterious code in early June:

6/11 - SR決定 (SR Decision)

Weird coincidence or maybe a sign that this transfer is not as 'unexpected' or related to the incident as we may think.

3. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

On the radio, AkiP said this transfer had been discussed over several months.

So, this transfer could have been a part of his plans.

4. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

If the transfer was discussed for months...does that mean that they already know about the scandal months before it came to light?

...I don't get some fans...

View My Video

:blink: :hmm: :fp: [think]

5. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

That official diary was released back in March, so that's kinda freaky... [shock] Plays into the whole "conspiracy theory" that's popping up on the web.

6. ehf

ehf Kenkyuusei

I had a feeling the 'punishment' of transferring Sasshi wasn't as spontaneous as Akimoto would like us to believe.

Anyway I wonder how she's going to deal with upset fans going to handshake and other events. After this she's going to have many more antis than before...

Which part? All I see is someone destroying photos that have no value to them any more. Whatever makes them feel better I guess.

7. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice

Well there goes 800 yen worth of photos.

Oddly enough i found it a bit funny ? The music, the shredder noise, the randomness of it all made me laugh.

8. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

I don't think they already knew about the scandal.

Months after HKT48 started, there were some rumors among the fans that some AKB48 members would move to HKT48 because HKT48 had struggled with increasing their popularity.

Maybe AkiP & the staff had the same thought.

9. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Some fans take it so damn hard (last time I've seen such a thing, an angry fan went about ripping apart several volumes of manga containing a certain character who said to have lost her virginity -- in fiction!).

10. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

Don't worry, Sasshi just got a major role in a movie.
    Next year's documentary. :hmm:

11. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Considering that it's Sashi's picture and her song play in the background, I interpreted it as raging fans that oshihened (stop being Sashi's oshi)
    I can kinda understand somewhat if they throw away the pics but recording themselves destroying the pics is another issue... :hmm:

I kinda feel bad for Sashi right now when just a few week ago, I was annoyed she beat Mariko and Takamina... [speechless]

12. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

I've been scrolling your post the last few days, guys. Just too many to absorb them all. :^^;:

My take on this, its a good thing she didn't quit, get fired or whatever you call that!

Why don't we all just be good Sashi fans and sit back while she wrap this up herself, she's the only one who really can. Enough speculations your just tiring yourself things will come as they will and surprises aren't always that bad.

13. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

I have a huge problem with this video, I couldn't care any less if you decided to Oshihen because of this event and destroy all your photos, but if you're going to record yourself shredding photos of a person to show how f****** dominant you are, then you can go f*** yourself.

People are people, and regardless of whether she broke the "sacred rule" or not, we should have ethics about how we treat other people. And recording yourself shredding a photo of your fantasy girlfriend because she isn't who she said she is, is just plain mean and unethical.

Jesus Christ, and I thought I was immature. Damn tub of lard, he's a waste of space and resources.

14. ehf

ehf Kenkyuusei

^ This is all true. However you're getting emotional over the fact some otaku got emotional over his fantasy girlfriend... :lol:

15. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

lol and thats a jerk video...

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Dude only has two photos? What kind of a fan is that?

17. ET920

ET920 Member

Either a poor or a new one :awesome: I like the conspiracy theory, though. [clap]

18. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

Prop not a real Sasshi fan? I'm sure all of us have a few Sasshi photos from singles or dvds even if we aren't Sasshi oshis. :hmm:

19. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

20. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

What she did as a KKS doesn't matter anymore. AKI-P clearly has a plan of action he is going to execute regardless of the truth. that's were the full circle is.

Sasshi could have went clean and said from day one "I did this and this but not this and that" She didn't. She is taking the 5th. she doesn't care about being honest and loyal to the fans, she is silent to try and get out of this with as little harm as possible. She doesn't care about her fans knowing the truth. She cares about her own career. Full circle just like the Idols of the 80s.

AKI-P the guy that came up with "Idols you can meet", the guy who wrote the members rules about no relationships. Did so only to create fans. He has clearly shown he doesn't give a damn about the rules. The boss man, AKI-P should more than anyone else be demanding an investigation. It's his rules after all. Instead he is trying to sweep this under the rug! He doesn't care about lying to the fans as long as he makes his money. Full circle just like the management of the 80s.

AKB was supposed to be real. AKB was supposed to be transparent. That is why AKB's popularity exploded. People didn't buy into AKB for this Bull.

PS: Why should I care if chewybacca wrote an excellent analysis about the pros and cons of various punishment? what does that have to do with my thread? I'm talking about management and Idols alike being deceptive to the fans to save their skins.