Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. mr_m

mr_m Kenkyuusei

Re: Maeda Atsuko / Team A

^ that actually looks really good!

Found out I failed to get into acchan's live in september. [speechless]

I hope someone else can cheer in my place!

Let's hope she's all better now!

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF-m5UJgaFM[/yt]
    from JIJIPRESS

3. midorisakura

midorisakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but... [sweat]

Does anybody have the Acchan version of this photo? I know all the members have a photo like this, and I've seen Acchan's before, but for some reason I can't find it. Judging from the costumes, I think it might from around Iiwake Maybe, though I can't be sure

Here's Takamina's version for reference:
    [​IMG]

Thank you <3

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

I forgot it was her 21st birthday...

Happy birthday Acchan!!! [party]

sorry...

5. aishii

aishii Kenkyuusei

happy birthdcchan! <3
    I really hope to meet you someday ><

BTW guys have you read the latest interview with her???
    She said she doesnt mind doing NUDE when its needed T_T
    I really hope she's not going to do that EVER [sweat]

6. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think it's this
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5nd9 ... 1_1280.jpg

8. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

[Maeda Atsuko] Goodnight ♪
    Original Entry
    2012-07-13 00:47:00

[​IMG]

My dogs are all huddled next to me now :3
    They’re cute

Nike has his head on my stomach
    Cute

Goodnight ♪♪♪

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

9. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

Tell me this isn't true. I had always thought that Acchan wasn't one to resort to something like this. I really hope she doesn't. Things like this only tarnish someone's good image. Don't do it Acchan. You don't need to do this to keep your fans. We love you just the way you are. [sweat]

10. tomo~mi

tomo~mi Kenkyuusei

What does it say

11. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

She was nude for her photoshoot, I don't see why that is a problem if it's translated into movies...

12. mr_m

mr_m Kenkyuusei

^ I suppose it bothers some fans that everyone will see her nude instead of some staff.

13. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

I misunderstood what she meant. A friend cleared it up for me. For professional acting I completely understand. I panicked and thought she was going to resort to AV Idol type stuff, which is what I was actually referring to in my response above. What a sigh of relief [whew] . I understand that there may be times when she has to do nude stuff for Acting, but that's a completely different thing. I feel dumb now, but I just didn't want her to leave AKB and then find herself so desperate that she resorted to doing AV stuff. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :fp:

Also, to be fair, as far as her photobook is concerned, I didn't care much for the topless photos. I'm not saying I don't think they are attractive. Atsuko is a very beautiful woman, but if the intention behind it is to take off more clothes to sell more copies, it's just like selling her body for money, and I think she's worth so much more than that to have to take her clothes off just to make money. If she had never done the topless shots in the book, I would have still bought it, but I'm sure there were people out there that saw the sneak previews and all decided to buy it because those photos were in it. I did like the topless photo of her standing by the window. It was much more artistic and the focal point was her, not her hands over her breasts. What I'm getting at is that if she's doing something for artistic or professional purposes in a movie, I think that is very acceptable, but if she is doing something that is solely for the purpose of sexualizing herself to draw more eyes, then it seems to be creeping to closely in that gray area between being a professional actress/model, and AV industry. (Of course I understand that what is considered artistic is in the eye of the beholder and to each his own. Other people have different opinions and view these things in a different light than I may, but IMO I just don't want her to cross that line. Not because of some sense of ownership or belief in purity, but because I think she is so valuable and such a wonderful person just as she is, that she doesn't need to do things of that nature to impress her fans, or even make new one's. She's got talent and IMO that sells just as good, if not better, than a quick sneak peak of what she's got under her clothes.

14. aishii

aishii Kenkyuusei

^ I totally agree,,

I was actually really disappointed with the almost-nude photos in her newest photobook bukiyou. I guess its because it's still kinda nude (lol) and i REALLY don't see why she had to do that.

As for the future, i really hope she doesnt do nude at all. I don't care if its a professional movie or artistic photobook or other sh*t, I feel like acchan is good as she as, as an actress and singer. Shes not a perfect singer but i believe she is a great actress and i feel like she can grow more, but definitly not by taking roles that accuire nude scenes. I have a feeling that once acchan does it, they will throw her away >< or atleast she'll regret it someday.. :cry:

15. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

I personally would prefer to see her not take nude roles as well, however, one thing we have to face with television these days, people love a good romance, and if she's going keep her options open for that route, then there is the possibility of "implied sex scenes". Of course they could easily enough mask this with some bed sheets and a strapless top, and I would of course be completely okay with that option. I don't need to see her without clothes on to support her.

I also worry that she will do nude things because of pressure and won't feel comfortable with it. Those sort of things don't seem to suit her personality well and I just don't picture her enjoying revealing herself to the world like that. I don't want her to live with that discomfort and regret either.

16. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Bombing the nude talk.

Acchan appeared at the premiere of Kueki Ressha

[​IMG]
    mantan-web

17. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

[Maeda Atsuko] The opening day of Kueki Ressha!
    Original Entry
    2012-07-14 16:13:00

[​IMG]

July 14th is the opening day of Kueki Ressha :)

We filmed it more than half a year ago, but the time has gone by so fast and now it’s premiering!

That was quick

Anyway, I hope you all see it

It’s a great movie!
    I wonder if there’s anyone who has seen it yet?

Moriyama-san, Koura-san, MAKITA-san, Yamashita-san
    All of those lovely people,
    It was a happy day for us :)

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

18. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

What did Tomochin's letter say?

NVM, answer has been found in Tomo thread.

19. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

On the nudity issue: nudity doesn't necessarily mean sex, and I think she has grown old enough to understand how to draw the line, especially in a work environment that's not necessarily forgiving to idols.

To me, it's her ultimate responsibility to know and decide what's best for herself, rather than whatever the industry asks from her.

20. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Totally agree.
    And to me, if it's for a great movie/drama/script or whatever, then why not?
    Overall, it has to worth it.
    And not just for "nude" scene. Anything like, i don't know, sex scene for example, if it worth it then go for it.

Hopefully no one is gonna come to her and say, "Hey~ I'll give you this role if you take your clothes off." Then that's a definite "No No".