1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[LOD] The AKB48 Live on Demand Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 4, 2012.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Thanks for letting me know. I looked for it but it seems to have been taken down. Maybe the original uploader made a mistake with the date. I removed the link from the list.

I'll make sure to tell you in case it should appear again.

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

thank u
    please do,
    if any new or other link, please let me know.
    i really want to see b5 120128

3. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    I have finally given up on watching the 120310 A6 show. It's just.....so bad. [puke]

Now to pick something different...so much to choose from!

4. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I agree it was a dull and uninspiring performance. In my opinion only Mocchi and Naana were above par and the way they shuffle the unit songs makes it a messy affair.

The low point of the show in my opinion was Shiichan & Ricchan perform 'enjou rosen'. No chemistry between the two and they looked akward and uncomfortable with each other on stage.

Oh yeah it was Kaoru's debut show too.

5. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

so, just another kaoru's push, huh?

6. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Well she debuted in a team A show while all of 12th gen ,except for Hirari who made her debut in this same show, still have to make their team A debut. She still has to improve a lot in my opinion.

7. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    I just watched the 120217 Team 4 LOD.

Here are the details:

(Abe Maria, Ichikawa Miori, Iriyama Anna, Oba Mina, Shimada Haruka, Takeuchi Miyu, Nagao Mariya, Nakamura Mariko, Nakamata Shiori, Yamauchi Suzuran, Izuta Rina, Kobayashi Marina, Fujita Nana, Kojima Natsuki, Takahashi Juri, Tano Yuuka) GIVE ME FIVE!

This was my first Team 4 LOD I've seen in over a month. I downloaded it at the time but never watched it. At the end of last year I was watching a Team 4 LOD almost every day so I've really missed watching this stage.

My overall thoughts on the stage haven't changed, I like the same bits and am bored at the same bits. It was so good hearing "Dreaming Girls" kick in again after the overture. One of my favourite songs, and a great opener.

I was dissapointed that this was a no-Paruru show, but my first chance to really watch Juri, who I know rates highly amongst S48 members. She didn't do anything for me at all. What's the attraction? At least I didn't miss Paruru, maybe because its been so long since I've seen this stage.

On the other hand, Tanochan was subbing for Renacchi. And she was amazing! So small and cute and smiley and gave it her all. She looks like a little rodent. She is definitely one of my favourite KKS right now.

Maria reminded me why I placed her #4 in my last rankings. She really comes alive on stage and is an amazing dancer. Suzuran really shined as well. This was my first time seeing Haruu with her long hair extensions, and, well, I'm not used to it yet.

Shiorin was as cute as usual. I didn't like her twin tails though. Or Minaruns side-ball thingy. I did start appreciating those two Team 4 members at the bottom of my list some more: Mariko and Yagi. Especially Yagi. Even Marinchan seemed to shine this show (and she had a new catchphrase, and the crowd actually responded for once). That Nattsun girl made absolutely no impression on me as usual - for quite a while I was actually wondering which new KKS sub this was!

Himawari was so excellent, it was one of my favourite Himawari performances - again, this could be due to the length of time since I've seen the proper Team 4 line-up perform it.

On the whole, Team 4 seem a hell of a lot better, and more relaxed, at the MC segments then they were when the stage started. Its such a dramatic improvement. They used to be awkward and just stand around, now they interact properly and seem as excited as the three "mainstream" teams. Haruu still seems to act more like a captain than Minarun...

The only thing when they play Give Me Five! at one of these shows it the absurb amount of time they take to set up. At least Miorin fell over, which was quite funny. This was Team 4's first performance of GM5 and has less live instruments than their subsequent ones.

I have to say that this was also my first show I've downloaded from youku and watched. I hear they are deleting a lot of their shows. This is a shame, but its a pain in the arse to download and watch a youku show, and poor quality, but still, since DMM.com hates foreigners, I am willing to attempt to download another one this way sometime, unless they get deleted first...

8. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Where can I find all the lineups for all the LODs? I'm interested to know who I'm going to watch before actually choosing one.

9. oddball

oddball Member

Well sometimes on hello online they will post the performers with uploads, if not go the the dmm site directly and they have the performers for eac stage in the AKB section there.

10. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    DMM.com now blocks access to even the contents page unless you are using a Japanese IP. And anyway, only stored the member lists for the shows currently available to purchase.

I recommend the memolist site. It is a great archive, although not quite complete.

11. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    This site, while not as frequently updated, has most lineups starting June 2010. Like Memolist it's in Japanese though.

12. Mushi

Mushi Kenkyuusei

Could someone please give me a clue on how to use the youku downloader? I've been trying to use the Download Helper plugin with Firefox and it's just grabbing pieces of the videos.

And if someone knows where I might find a torrent for LOD 110709 (Kato Rena birthday), I'd appreciate it. I've checked H!O and AKB48 ONLINE, no luck.

13. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Last night I watched the 120309 Team B performance of Theatre no Megami:

Btw, its not available on Youku anymore, but it is up on H!O

Here are the member details:
    I was really looking forward to this show ever since Paruru blogged about preparing for it. I think its commonly known as the Team B x Team 4 show. However, after the recent promotions there are 10 Team 4 members and only 6 from Team B. So it's really a Team 4 performance of Theatre no Megami with a few Team B members subbing. I'm surprised it took me so long to get around to watching it.

The only newly promoted Team 4 member missing is Tanochan, which is a shame. I was keeping an eye out for all the newly promoted girls whilst watching this show, especially Ricchan and Juri because I've never really noticed them much before. All the new Team 4 members impressed me and I'm starting to like them more. Karen was the stand-out. She got a lot of camera time, and I really like how she and Mayuyu interact - I guess they are anime seiyuu buddies now.

Renacchi was her usual self, but did manage to raise a couple of smiles during the MC sections. I don't really see how Ricchan and Juri are "cute", sorry, but during one of the MC sections, Juri looked really elegant. All three are growing on me. I <3 Team 4.

One of the reasons I was excited to watch this show is both Paruru and Mayuyu are in it, but I hardly noticed Paruru much, because Mayuyu completely took over my attention. Plus, the camera seemed to focus on her most of the time. For a lot of the show, Mayu looked weird, she always freaks me out a bit, but this time quite a lot. Her face is weird and her body proportions look all wrong. She is still my oshimen though and I <3 her so much. She was great leading the MCs and interacting with the Team 4 girls. Paruru was good in the MCs too, surprisingly, and interacted well with captain Yukirin. This was the famous "cheeseball" MC too, which I didn't quite understand. I guess they just love shouting at "cheeseball"? I have no idea why...

Apart from Mayu, the other major standouts for me were Kasai, Ranran and Karen. Ranran really deserves to go somewhere. Kasai was a strange one, I normally don't pay much attention to her. It was curious that four of the six Team B members present were senbatsu members. Now that so many of Team 4 have entered the next senbatsu, it almost seemed like a full senbatsu show [hehe]

My thoughts on the Theatre no Megami stage didn't change much. I don't like some of the costumes, particularly the one during the introductions MC. Yuuki no Hammer is a weird opening song but fun. I don't really like any of the songs up until the final one before the encore call (apart from Theatre no Megami and Yukirin's solo song). However, the final four songs are absolutely fantastic - I really love those songs. The live version of Give Me Five! sounded pretty awful, but it was great that it was all AKB members playing the instruments and I really enjoyed it regardless. Ranran looked mean on the guitar. It was fun how they mucked up the beginning the first time as well.

Edit: Just noticed that this is my 666th post here at Stage [devil]

14. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Wow, about a month since the last post in this thread, I'm here to write up thoughts on the last LOD I watched.

I just finished the 120423 13th KKS performance of RESET.

This was the 2nd 13th gen LOD I've seen, after their Shonichi. I am really happy they are performing RESET as it is my favourite of the current stages being performed by Teams A, K, and B. Unlike most other stages, this only has a few songs I don't like, and they are in between the unit songs and "White Day ni Wa".

On my first 13th gen LOD, near the end, during one of the MCs, Hasegawa Haruna really stood out to me. And this show, she confirmed to me that she really is my 13th gen oshimen. When she smiles she makes me smile <3

Despite this being the 8th 13th gen performance of RESET, this was the first that infamous superstar KKS Kaoru-kun starred in. She mucked up near the start, going to the wrong part of the stage for the introductory MCs and had to run across to her correct position. But apart from that she didn't stand out too much. She takes on Sae-chan's position (as they are both the both boyish [hehe] ) and you can see her unit song from this show here. She cried during the end when they were all leaving :cry:

Apart from that, there is nothing much else to say, I'm sure you've also seen RESET before, and I quite like 13th gen, a few others stand out to me, namely the other ones in HaseHaru's unit song (which is Yuko's in the K6 version). They don't do a bonus song at the end or have a zenza girl song. They are obviously still quite fresh, which shows during MCs.

Anyway, I have created a 13th gen RESET LOD database which I'll try to keep up to date. Four shows are in there so far.

15. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

So apparently the 120430 LOD features the complete Team 4 Cast!

I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED FOR IT. [party]

16. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    I've just watched the 120503 14:00 Team 4 Performance of Boko no Taiyou

This might have been my first Team 4 show since I last posted a Team 4 show comments in this thread, three months ago. It was also the first full Team 4 show I've seen, plus, of course, Shimazaki Haruka's birthday show.

My first thoughts were that it was great to be seeing a Team 4 show again, but I wish I could see a full Team 4 LOD that wasn't a birthday one, so I could see all the other members. Paru's hairstyle was weird at the start, and she looked a lot older than she has previously, she's growing up!

I realised also that I like RESET a lot more that Boku no Taiyou when comparing the current AKB48 stages. Anyway, in the units, firstly, Takajuri looked like Paruru's clone during Idol no Yobanaide, that was really weird. It was odd seeing Kawaei in Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster, I am more used to her in Higurashi no Koi. I was wondering where IzuRina was. Maria and Shimada seemed less enthusiastic in this song than usual. Karen was better than expected in Himawari but I really miss Nana. Overall, the new promotees don't seem to fully fit in yet, and have a lot to prove in my eyes.

After the units, it seemed that Paruru was on the verge of tears and struggling through the performance. This made the whole thing really hard to watch as the camera was always on Paruru since it was her birthday show. She seemed better during the final MC and the last two standard songs (Bingo/Boku no Taiyou).

I was surprised they played Managuu, and also that they referred to it using the term "Managuu".

Paruru's birthday section was excellent, and she was gorgeous. I posted a translation of what happened in this post already.

It was good seeing a happy W Haruka during the DMM.com section after the show.

17. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Another episode of "Jul3 posts his thoughts on a random LOD he's watched" whilst no-one else does:

This time I watched the 120601 Team K performance of RESET, which is famous for being Jurina's Team K debut:

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDA3NDYzMDUy.html[/youku]

or lower quality without the subs:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDA2NTQ2NzI0.html[/youku]

It wasn't too weird watching Jurina with Team K because she always appears with AKB48 anyway. I felt in her unit song (Kiseki... the one with Sae-chan), she was always faster than the other girls, so out of sync - reminds me of a comment I read before her appearance "Jurina dances too strong for Team K".

Strangely, I felt this LOD focussed as much on Oshima Ryoka as Jurina. She got a LOT of camera time, was in the centre for a lot of songs, and the MCs were often about her. She is a little ball of energy. And she is tiny. Both in size and in age.

I also really missed Yuko, particularly because she was elected #1 yesterday. (There were only 3 KKS in this show, another 13th gen and Saeed). After the first 4 songs I was okay. But in her unit song it was weird to see Umechan and Reinyan without her. And weird to see Ryoka without HaseHaru. Its sad that Ryoka and Yuko won't appear in the same theatre show so we can't have a W Oshima performance.

It was also funny how they played the "how to vote in the 27th single elections" long promo clip at the end, given that the election is over.

18. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Yesterday's Team B show (Yukirin's seitansai) is now up in the index.

19. leonlynnlee

leonlynnlee Kenkyuusei

Well, I know it's old. But anyone knows if exist some LOD with the former kenkyuusei Miki Nicole? :lame:

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    According to my data, she performed a total 27 shows between June 25th and December 4th 2009:

• 10 x B4th as under for Nakatsuka
    • 14 x KKS shows (B4th)
    • 3 x special 8th gen KKS-only shows (B4th)
    DMM at the time didn't release noon or afternoon shows so unfortunately we don't have any footage with her among other Team B members.

They did release most of the kenkyuusei stages, but I wasn't able to find a single one of them online.