1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. oddball

oddball Member

^

interesting that they are bringing this back all of a sudden, I wonder if it's because they really are now thinking they have to many girls.....

...... might also indicate that maybe there is no mass-graduation of seniors happening soon......

2. Sarki

Sarki Kenkyuusei

I don't know if this is the proper place where to ask this but anyway, let's give it a try...

A friend of mine is currently on a trip in Japan. I had told her before she went there that it would be cool if she could bring me something akb-related, but didn't specify too much. Now she says that everything is like flooded with akb48 things (specially in akihabara), and she wanted me to tell her an specific thing she could bring to me.

Any idea? Posters and such would be cool, but they're very difficult to travel with. I also thought of CDs, but, that's something I could buy easily from the internet, I'd rather prefer something harder to find...

3. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    BLT photos? There's a gazillion of them at varying levels of price and rarity. Or there's other specific-to-promotion merchandise like those Puccho straps.

Posters aren't really that difficult to carry though. I know a friend who used to roam around here on Stage but seems to have buggered off recently =p who bought me 2x A2 posters (if you really want to know, they're both Mayuyu ones :p ) straight from the official AKB48 stores in Asia. They come in a thin rectangular packaging, but it's not actually that large when packed. Length might be a bit of an issue, but I would think it can fit most luggage sizes.

4. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Yes, posters may not be that hard to carry. Usually, they put it in the tubes so it can easily fit in the luggage. Even if you carry it with you on the plane, it won't be that much of the trouble. That is, I'm talking about the poster size up to B2 (AKB promotional posters are mostly in B2 size). If your friend get like, say a B1 sized poster, it would be a bit hard to carry as it's huge (but usually, it's very difficult to find a huge AKB poster like that on sales)
    You can buy the A4 posters that are exclusive in specific AKB shops such as the Harajuku one, I think they release it regularly and the poster is small but look very nice in terms of quality
    Here is the one of those

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I think that this page lists most the official merchandise currently available (aside from magazines in shops etc). Though whether it's on stock or not is another question of course.

http://www.7netshopping.jp/spc/shop/akb48/

6. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    A short while ago the results of the selection got announced on the official blog. (link)

The members that didn't pass are: 

• Amemiya Maika
      Kita Shiori
      Hasegawa Haruna
      Moriyama Sakura
      Watanabe Nene

7. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Eguchi Aimi's name was not included too. So she is out for good now?

8. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

^ Aki-P mentioned on his G+ a while ago that Eguchi Aimi graduated :awesome:

9. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    for souvenirs the smaller goods are kinda cool to get. wristbands, towels, t-shirts, keychains, etc. i think smaller trinkets are harder or more expensive to order online.

or even cheap stuff like coffee mugs from 7-11 or something, lol.

10. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    The selection process makes me sick to my stomach. Life is a selection process, and AKB is a comparable microcosm, but yeah. Kinda sucks.

Now they have exactly 16 KKS left. Well. Team 8 is before our eyes most likely.

11. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

fff what's the point of being a fan of AKB now :nothappy: :nothappy: :nothappy: :nothappy:

Also now I want to eat some aisu no mi

12. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Considering that Acchan is already in the "Ex-AKB48" section of Studio48 even though she's still in the group... How awesome is it for Aimi that people forget she's graduated already?! :awesome:

13. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Noooooooo Ami!!! She was my favorite research student :glare: [brokenheart]

14. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Ex-AKB Yonezawa Rumi will be appearing on Downtown DX

While she is no longer AKB48 member, I think some things about AKB will be revealed.

http://www.ytv.co.jp/dtdx/shichosya/

15. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    What does that mean?

16. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    She might hint something like she was just one of the members getting caught breaking the rule, as opposed to being one of the members breaking the rule or some backstage drama or hieraracy stuff we think about, but hope isn't true.

17. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    I highly doubt it. If anything, it'll probably be similar to the Nacchan x Mayuyu interview but (given it's Downtown) on a more lighter and humourous note.

18. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yonechan is the killer! :hehe:

19. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I've got a little favor to ask of everyone. Please check Miyupon's thread for more.

20. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    One could easily profile Team K and B front girls based on this clip:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbiVZrfWBoE[/yt]

Can you recognise the difference?