1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[ALBUM] AKB48 4th [1830m] 12/08/15

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by mochichan, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Wow they are good, I like them all.. Listening to the songs made me want to see the performance [rock]

No Can is interesting.. what does the song mean btw? :^^;:

oh, so it's No Count.. I thought they are having a campaign to stop using can or something..

2. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

No-Count seems like a simple composition, but I just love the arrangement, and the chorus' melody lines are awesome. And man, that ragtime piano bridge is epic! This is kinda how that Doremi song from Gingham Check should've sounded, in my opinion XD

Chokkaku is a little more laid-back, I think, so the simplistic sound of it stands out more to me. Reminds me of a lot of previous AKB songs. The guitar's nice, but somehow the layered voices don't work in the verses. I don't mind this, but it doesn't stand out very much.

3. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    No Can (B) is funky cool cute. Tick.

Chokkaku Sunshine (4) is passable, but does absolutely nothing for me. Cross.

4. 420722

420722 Kenkyuusei

May I cut in the conversation and ask if I won one of the handshake ticket out of 9 applied, do I have to pay 9 and get 9CDs without the ticket or just pay 1 and get 1?
    One more thing, will theatre edition be available around the shops?

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    You only receive as many CDs as you win tickets. So if you were to win only one ticket, you'd get one CD. There's no theater editions without handshake tickets.

The theater editions are not available at stores (but I'll sell a bunch in my shop).

6. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  7. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

love the team B song, almost like shiroi shirt feeling.

8. oddball

oddball Member

^

Yeah I'm really enjoying it too, I always kinda dread that the Team B songs will be to cutsey for me but I've like all of the last few they have done! :^^;:

9. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  10. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
  11. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I quite like the team 4 and team B songs but mayu and sasshit songs isn't my cup of team. Their voices (especially mayuyu's) annoy me to no end [puke]

12. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The initial intro reminds me of K-on! song. The music is not bad. I like Mayuyu and Sasshi, but their voice combination in Avocado Janee Shi sounds so horrible. :fp: But, maybe it's because of the bad audio quality.
    Now, I'm worried about YukirinXTomochin combi. I hope it's great.

13. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Summed it up quite neatly there. In fact, I reckon if I just chucked this over to a non-AKB48 fan, they'd probably think it's straight from some B-grade, cheapo ecchi anime.

I don't think lossless can save it either. But hey, they're just first impressions: probably could warm up to it over time...

14. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

mayuxsasshi song were like soredemo sukidayo.... :fp: :fp: :fp:

i hope tomoxyuki song would have genre like team A "faint" song.

15. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  16. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    My ears, they is bleeding [puke] No, but seriously why? I love both Mayu and Sasshi but not together. I'm sorry to be so blunt but one word to sum this song up is crap [sealed] I just really hope the other duets are more promising especially the tomochin/yukirin song :fear:
    I hope this comment did not offend anyone :cute:

17. shirorin

shirorin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    OMG is there something wrong with me?? I love the MayuxSasshi duet :D Sure, it might not be a masterpiece but it's cute and funny [clap]

18. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Avocado Janee Shi sounds like the kind of raucous songs I heard at gaming arcades :D

It's a loud and cute song, for sure.

But, of course, I'm still waiting for my Kojiyuu song preview :)

19. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    i love sashi and hate mayu, i tried to make my love for sashi make me like this song but no i didnt happen. Im surprised i didn't like the duet because usually like the overly happy pop songs, I guess it just didnt work for me :(

Team B and 4 Songs sounded pretty decent, if i listen to them more often i would probably even like them more!

Maeda Atsuko solo version of AKB's First single was amazing for me. I didnt find it plain like some are saying, i think her version was very touching and made me want to cry :( :D So far this is the reason i want to buy the album,

The tracks i really want to hear still is the AKB version of Renai Sousenkyo and Shinoda Mariko's solo song

20. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

Team B's song is cool. I love it.
    I'm impressed by Team 4. I'm not a fan of their songs but I really like this one.
    Mayuyu X Sasshi...I prefer a mature song for Sasshi (her cover of Dear J for example.)