[CONCERT] AKB48 in TOKYO DOME: Tickets and Planning

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Tomokazu, Mar 24, 2012.

1. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

Re: [CONCERT] AKB48 in TOKYO DOME ~1830m no Yume~ (12/08/24-

Yes, you can buy tickets for all 3 days, but you can buy only two tickets for each day.

2. ricshos

ricshos Kenkyuusei

If anyone has someone in Japan that can buy them tickets, please get one for me too :cry: i'm already going to be in the area and i have no one to buy one for me there orz

3. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

I'm sure there is a lot of random luck in this, but for those that are going to already be there and have not been able to get tickets, it is entirely possible that some people applied for 2, but only needed 1 and could be standing in line with an extra ticket that you could walk in with them. It's a stretch, but if you find yourself in a last moment bit of desperation, I don't think it's illegal to walk the line and ask if anyone has an extra empty ticket that they'd be willing to share (sell) with you. Of course that could be risky business if someone thinks they are scalping the tickets, but I suppose if they are already in line to attend themself, and they are just choosing to bring a stranger in, there would be no harm in that right?

Of course I wouldn't suggest this for someone who is already going to be there, cause the odds really aren't good I wouldn't think.

4. netvope

netvope Kenkyuusei

I may be mistaken, but I thought you'll need to put in the 2nd person's name when you buy the ticket on Pia?

5. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

While Theater shows and Super Enpou require you to list all parties, I've never seen that before for a concert. Even for shows that have extreme anti-resale measures (like wristbands).

If you request multiple seats, all will be printed with the name of the person who applied. Your guest must enter with you. That's certainly true for the ePlus lotteries. It's possible the Pia process may be different, but I see nothing on the site to indicate that this will be the case.

6. zyz137137

zyz137137 Kenkyuusei

Today there will be a general selling starts PST 11pm.
    You can check the website, but usually it's really hard to get the ticket via that way cuz there are too much ticket brokers are competing with you. For details you can check TGSK's official blog.

Other ways to get the tickets are only the yahoo auction and ticket broker on the concert dayS.
    But remember that the Ticket broker on concerts day will be much more expensive than the yahoo auction because that day they already know the seats and they can raise the price by the seats position.
    However, for both of the two ways there is risk to do that because after people applied the ticket they can't change name on it.
    It's better to buy the accompany ticket on Yahoo auction which is much more expensive than the normal auction ones but less risk. The only risk is on the concert day you need to know how to contact your ticket seller and enter the concert with him/her.

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

So since the opening of ticket sales is only about 5 1/2 hours away, I'm starting to get nervous and there's a few questions I want to ask that'll probably benefit me and anyone else that's gearing up for tickets. I don't know if anyone really knows all the answers to these questions, but any clarification would be helpful.

1. Is there anyone out there that has dealt with the Pia ticketing system before so we know what to expect after the page goes live? Any screenshots of previous Pia events? Or even a simple description of typical pages, like what's there, would be helpful. Because most people here can't read Japanese that well, and either way, definitely not at the level comparable to Japanese people, we're at a disadvantage when it comes to first come first serve systems like this since Japanese people can instantly glance at where to click, select options and move on, while some of us are still stuck translating.

2. What does this part mean?
    ・「セブン-イレブンで発券」を選択された場合 店舗所在地
     →代金お支払いの際レジにてお渡しする「チケット等引換票」をセブン-イレブンのレジに直接お持ち下さい。
    ・「サークルK・サンクス発券」を選択された場合 店舗所在地
     →チケット購入時にご案内する「チケット引換番号(9桁)」「電話番号(下4桁)」をお持ちになり、店内に設置されているカルワザステーションを操作して下さい。
    I've tried reading most of the whole page, but this part still confuses me.

3. Can we cancel cancel machi tickets? Those are so late that they're of no use to anyone unless they're already in Japan. I want to try applying to them anyways, but if I'm not in Japan (and probably will not be unless I really can buy a ticket tonight), I'd like to open the spot up to somebody else.

Thanks!

8. Shiryuu

Shiryuu Kenkyuusei

Apparently, for people who does not have any japan friend who can help them pay after winning a ticket you can try engaging these deputy services for help.

These are some of them that offered to help you pay your winning tickets.

White Rabbit Express - Japan Buying Service
    http://whiterabbitexpress.com/ - Service charge $20 USD for it. But response is not that quick.

Personal shopper J
    http://personalshopperj.com/ - Service charge 1000 yen (12.50 USD?) normal Que / 2000 yen ($25 USD) for express Que.

Good luck Everyone :D

9. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

It's telling you how to get your ticket the day before the event. 7-11 you can go directly to the register, Circle K / Sunkus you use the kiosk with your last 4 digits on the phone number and confirmation code. Don't worry, if you win the staff at either location can assist you with getting your tickets printed.

Yes - you can always cancel lotteries and cancel machi. But the Cancel Machi period is several days, so you don't need to apply for it until after you see if you win tickets tonight.

10. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd

:panic: FIVE HOURS TO GO :panic:

Good luck everyone!

And I hope there are enough winning tickets for many of us to enjoy this concert!

11. Shiryuu

Shiryuu Kenkyuusei

Hey guys,

I just wonder how come when I click this link http://t.pia.jp/feature/music/akb48/index.jsp in the ticketing site, they always log out my account?

Then when I click this ぴあ会員(無料)の登録情報の確認・修正はこちら, it goes to my profile page and says this

該当するお知らせはありません。
    さんへお知らせ
    該当するお知らせはありません

I don't need any special account or what to participate right?

12. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

^ Not logging me out - they just don't show your member info on the AKB48 page. If you click on the link to check your member info or go back to the home page, you'll see that you are still logged in.

As for the news or event links not appearing.They are not listing the links for the concerts early, that's why they won't show up as AKB48 news or events.

13. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

Unless they simply phrased it in an awkward way, that notice means that you will be able to get tickets for one day only and two tickets max (for that one day). "のみ" is the important word here.

We'll see what happens at three. :p

14. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

Good luck everyone. It's almost time. I hope many of you are able to get your hands on tickets.
    [party] [clap]

15. netvope

netvope Kenkyuusei

Looks like I made a stupid decision... I did not register early...

Now every time I try to register, I either get
    アクセスが集中しております
    or
    正しくページを表示できませんでした。
    手順が正しくないか、操作の有効期限が過ぎております。

[sweat] [sweat]

16. t3hDave

t3hDave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

sounds like your credit card's expiration date has already passed? o_O

17. ricshos

ricshos Kenkyuusei

if you have someone in japan that can pay for the tickets, then i'll try to register for 2 tickets ;)

18. PK91

PK91 Kenkyuusei

It's many people trying to log in atm go back and try again when it says アクセスが集中しております, both me and my brother managed to log in within 10 tries.

19. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

Don't worry about your credit cards, folks. The site is simply very busy at the moment.

20. t3hDave

t3hDave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

oh yeah the site's getting major hammered right now, I'll randomly get the login page and after typing in my password, it'll give me the same access error :p