Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Re: Team K - Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka)

Maybe she isn't as popular as she was few years ago...

Anyways, which Shukan AKB episode was this from?
    [​IMG]

And could anyone help me about these two photos - what screenshot was it from, when this was, etc?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

EDIT: Shukan AKB - 2010.03.19 (I can find it on JPS); tiger print: NHK Hall 2009 "Blue Rose"; now need to figure out one more...

2. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

^ I can help with the Shukan AKB. I'm pretty sure it's from the swimming competition ep on 10.03.19
    But Sayaka only performed and didn't participate in the event. And the tiger print one is probably from a Blue Rose performance, but I don't know which one. ( and I don't have any links)

Edit: I did some detective work, cause I was curious too and Sayaka is one of my favs.
    The tiger print bikini pic comes from the Blue Rose performance on day 2 of the AKB48 NHK Hall 2009 concert
    The other, I still have no idea about, but dang she's got some good abs.

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Thanks crunky12 for helping me. Now this appears to be from an NHK ETV show called "Otona e no tobira TV" (Twitter @nhk_otona); it was aired 2012.01.01 (http://www.nhk.or.jp/otona/p2011/120101.html)...

[​IMG]

4. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

^ You're welcome dude, glad to help out.

5. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

If you're going on an ab binge you can't go wrong with her performances in H2 [rock] these screens dont begin to do it justice either

I was going to say I was watching bimyo today and she had a battle with a kiddie coaster. Even our mighty sayaka was humbled once again :lol:

Attached Files:

6. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Thanks so much, Sayaka looks so cute smiling :)

7. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

Dear Sayaka-sama,

Please don't graduate. I know AkiP took your captain position and gave it to Yuko, but hell she looks to you as a captain. So please don't graduate. At least not yet. Not until the new team K is complete and ready. And then you can run overseas to where Sae is.

8. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

the captain thing was a dumb technicality but it really doesn't matter either way. The girls still see her the same and she will still take care of them and lead them as long as she is there. [clap]

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Sakaya always take care of her junior [nod]
    But they take her best buddy, Sae, overseas :angry:

10. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

Without Sae and no captainship, poor Sayaka. She's been making it outside of AKB, but she loves AKB more than anything. Even though she's one of my oshis I want the best for her, and I think leaving AKB might be a good thing. She certainly isn't being treated very well :(

But hey, if its not hindering her then why not!

Just, no more TwinTowers (or Atsumina or Mayuki for that matter) really kills me :(

11. Alpha

Alpha Kenkyuusei

*sigh* what's been said will be. :(
    though it's hard for the most of us to accept that Sayaka is no longer Team K's captain after being one for such a long time.
    i guess what's harder for her to deal with is being separated with her dear friend Sae and the rest of the current Team K members.
    the strong bond in Team K is what representative of the team.
    i believe it'll be hard for Sayaka and everyone of us here to accept it, for now.
    knowing we can't change the way things will be, we should see it positively in time to come.
    Sayaka is still in Team K, taking a break as a captain. (i can't imagine Sayaka in Team A and worse, Team B! [shock] )
    though Yuko is captain, my guess is they'll all see Sayaka as co-captain.
    another comforting bonus is majority of the old Team K members are back. (hate it when the management can't make it a full reunion! :tongue: )
    nevertheless, i still love and support Sayaka no matter what and i guess we all are gonna do just the same! :)

P.S i apologise for making this so long and hope i didn't offend anyone in the way.
    just excuse me to go cry buckets before i can accept the shocking announcement and the breaking up of the Twin Towers.

12. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

13. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

^^ @Alpha

no need to be sorry.. it's a great post.. u convey your feeling and your thoughts.. and that's what really matters..

I love team k.. and always wanted to have a full team k reunion.. which.. didn't happen :fp:

wishing the best for okaro..
    she gave everything for AKB, she love AKB more than anything..
    she deserves more.. if she think graduating is a solution.. than I'll be gladly support her decision..
    if she'll be in AKB for a long time (supporting juniors role) than I'll be glad either..

last team k theater performance would be GRAND.. I bet..

14. m3l

m3l Kenkyuusei

Just watched nante bohemian pv, isn't Sayaka suppose to be 4th girl in undergirl? How come the lower girls get more screen time than her? I understand if Akicha is the focus of the PV since she is the center.
    Perhaps she better graduate soon since it is obvious the management no longer wish her in AKB, shunned her from AKB activities, stripped her captaincy. :fp:

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

I don't understand about this... [wonder]

16. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Is a shock for everyone that Sae wont be in AKB for a while when she go to SNH48 but Twin Towers wont broke, dont worry!!!!!! they are still super friends and Im sure they will miss each other a lot and
    when Sae comeback they will be united as ever <3 even if they are not together in AKB they will be still friends, dont worry

but yeah Sae :cry: though she will win a lot from this experience for sure!!

I have the feeling Sayaka is going to graduate soon.... :( but lets support her :)

17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Agreed - I have a feeling she could graduate in a year or two, or if not, three...

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Soon, but as long as it not now, let's support her until the end! :)
    *PS: I want to thank Sayaka for 'representatively' cried for me when Sae was moved to SNH48. I only get audio streaming and the sound was as bad as a broken radio, so I can't hear much. I just know this after I saw the media recap

19. Alpha

Alpha Kenkyuusei

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQzMTIxNTY0.html[/youku]
    seriously, how can they give that much screen time and close-ups to Sayaka?! [wonder]
    when she look so fabulous, as always. :cute:
    thank goodness our eyes here don't fail us.
    after all, we're people with good taste. ;)

20. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

lol you could make that prediction for tons of girls :lol: . Even before sae or the captain thing people thought she would graduate soon but they also think that for many of the older girls. However, it seems now akb is kind of hanging on to some girls in ways it hasn't before so maybe she will still be able to find a role to perform for a long time to come [whew]

EDIT: her recent G+ entries were funny
    poor sayaka :awesome: