Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. rafaelrakyan

rafaelrakyan Kenkyuusei

Re: Team A - Takajo Aki (Akicha)

Ah.. Of course she should be the center of Kimi No Koto Ga Suki Dakara..! :D
    Whenever I listen to that song, I always remember Akicha. And also Maachan (Manami Oku), too bad she's already graduated. :fp:

2. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Agree that was Aki's song, where she burst through. Everybody associates it with her.

Though in recent times, when they were giving Sasshihara the big push they did this song at a concert....and it was hard to know Akicha was even in it at all, it wash the sasshihara show. :angry: Nothing is sacred when management decided to give somebody the push.

PS: This was the first AKB song I learned to sing by heart.

3. Xander18

Xander18 Kenkyuusei

yeaah, lets pray for akicha sake, so she can STAND AGAINST ACDC-VILLAIN mc :p
    and if she can stand again that acdc mc, she will often got invited to that show. after that she's become more popular in indonesia [rock]

i think it will become bored if akicha become the center of kimi no koto ga suki dakara Again, you just saw her again with a same song but in different member, i just wish that she come in the front, but not in the center position. no offence [hi]

haha, same case in here :blush:
    the lyric of this song is really deep, that makes this song really memorable for me although the music really different from other love song, that's make this song really enjoyable for me :D

4. Rezvord

Rezvord Kenkyuusei

that sissy mc gonna make fun of japanese languange i guess [boom]
    with 2 members here it may open up possibilities for 48 group to have activities here
    lets hope fello french kiss member kuramochi and yukirin gonna visit akicha in jkt :awesome:
    ill come running if yukirin come :drool: :cute:
    since they taking jkt48 seriously know i hope it will be big,tired of meaningless boyband songs n shits that i never watch local tv again

5. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

These songs already have a center in JKT48 (Either Melody, Shania or Cleo) :
    "Heavy Rotation" (Indonesian Version)
    "Aitakatta/Ingin Bertemu" (Indonesian Version)
    "Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara/Karena Ku Suka Dirimu (Indonesian Version)
    "Ponytail to Shushu" (Indonesian Version)
    "Baby! Baby! Baby!" (Indonesian Version)

So unless Japanese version songs or fanservice songs there is no way Takajo will be the center of those songs.
    she will be a new song more likely.

6. rafaelrakyan

rafaelrakyan Kenkyuusei

Haha, since my oshi was Takamina, for about three months ago I only watch PV and listen AKB songs that has Takamina in it :p

A month ago, I downloaded the Kimi No Koto Ga Suki Dakara's PV, and suddenly love that song.. :)

Hmm.. I'm thinking about JKT's new song.. Namida Surprise? Because they sang it at Tokyo Dome..

Bahahaha.. the ACDC MC... Finally we got a new nickname for him! :D

7. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^ Yeah, I agree those songs have centers already and won't be fair to kick the current girl off.

8. atsuakimayu

atsuakimayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka

At yesterday live stream of Acchan graduation concert, at MC part she said something about her being in JKT48 didn't she? [think]

Can anyone translate what did she said, please? :)

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Both Jurina and Mayu were hyped recruits and like Aachan basically pushed to the center position for their respective team.

Jurina's first work is to co-center with Aachan in "Oogoe Diamond" and billed by Akimoto as a talent that is only seen once in a decade.

Mayuyu was slotted as center before Team B debut and didn't lost the position even when she got hurt and miss a few month. Compare to Umeda who originally shared center position with Yuko but have to claw her way back after the stress fracture.

Was it a bit unfair, sure, but both works their ass off as well. Like Takamina and even Akimoto himself said that luck is need in this business. And really if you don't work hard, you won't get to keep that position.

Anyway, I rally do think Akicha would be fine in JKT, one thing about AKB's core members is that they are all hard workers and mentally tough and hates to lose.

10. rafaelrakyan

rafaelrakyan Kenkyuusei

Indeed, like Akimoto-sensei said when AKB48 won the Japan Record Award last year..

He really appreciate their hard work from the very beginning, build AKB48 from zero, with only 7 audiences and now at Tokyo Dome they had more than 48k audiences.. He's looking forward to see this kind of spirit (like what 1st gen AKB48 did) in Japan.

Maybe that's why Mariko and Takamina haven't graduated yet. Because they still love AKB48 and they want to support the new members to give their best effort, like what they did 7 years ago..

11. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I mentioned this in Aachan's graduation thread.

Looking at the transfers out of the main AKB48 group, 3 of the 5 are from Team A, you add Aachan and Sashi (even if it was under difference circumstances) that's 5 members from Team A making life changing decision and leaving what is a good situation for a chance to get an potential better career.

I really do speak of the team that is consider by most as the top and leading team for the 48 group and it also spoke something about the captain that leads it. I really do think Team A is the team that most capture the essence of what is AKB48 and that the true meaning of the lyrics in "Pioneer" was not to reminiscent of the past but to look forward to the future and the next challenge so that rest of 48 groups can follow and grew and that is what Team A Is all about.

I really recommend everyone to watch Aachan's graduation stream once it becomes available. When the Team A member was singing "Pioneer", it wasn't a team that was thing about the past and who they are losing but a team who is ready to move forward and a group of girls who are ready to face the next challenges.

It wasn't a tear-filled song as I suspect since the lyrics are based on that happen with 1st gen members, but IMO, it was better as every Team A members has this stern, confident look that says they'll be fine.

12. Rezvord

Rezvord Kenkyuusei

Yup akicha have that akb spirit-,i'd prefer that she still uses some japanese even shes in jkt
    Akicha is a hard working and motivated member,she is the fastest kenkyuusei ever to get promoted to team

13. topx666

topx666 Kenkyuusei

yeah, its only time will tell.

well, if she doing some work on Japanese Embassy, isnt it does not bother? we all know, her academic ability is not that great.

14. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

She already started learning :)

[​IMG]

15. shinzanmono48

shinzanmono48 Kenkyuusei

Hi, i'm kinda new in here, yoroshiku minna :)

about JKT theater schedule, it's look like they will perform everyday like their sisters in japan...

referring to this article [Teater JKT48, Sarana Untuk Dekat Dengan Penggemar]

16. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Well I think my wife (the original Akicha/Wasamin fan) and I will be taking regular holidays to Jakarta from now on.

And can say I like the look of the JKT group so far.

17. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild

Hello. The shockwaves after Aki:s transfer har even reached me here in Europe. I feel a little bit sad because she was one of my favorites. Living so far away from Japan and only know AKB48 and the girls from the Internet och YouTube since half a year, may cause some mistake but the history seems remarkebly to me. Correct me if I´m wrong, but don´t correct my bad english.

If it´s only affected Aki could have passed through but now there are 7 girls which will disappear in some month. Strange. To think 4 girls at the same time wants to be send abroad is bullshit, there must be something else. For me it more looks like a cleanup. Maybe they have got a good offer? And direct after that all teams are reorganized!

On the other hand I´m not so surprised that Aki is doing something. Often in the videos she looks sad and her smile are not natural. Maybe in HAATO gata UIRUSU. :) This could depend on the fact that she´s often put in the background, right wing. The video producer also seems to avoid her, 4 minutes video and Aki is seen in 10 second, no close-ups.

Hopefully she know what she´s decide and have a plan for the future.

Regards from Sweden.

18. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Yes I tend to agree with your assessment. The four girls can be used for something legitimate using their experience and also be a benefit to AKB, but also make room for others and allow some renewal within AKB.

We all know the older girls wont stay around for too many years, and think the management may have been hoping for some of them to have graduated. So this method deals with that issue, but helps every one.

I can't see Akicha coming back into a Japanese team again, unless for some reason her great UnderGirls effort and activities in Indonesia suddenly revive her popularity and rise up the ladder again.

And who knows if Akicha settles in well in Indonesia and enjoys it she may stay a few more years yet.

I also think that previously as a lower member of senbatsu that she got starved a bit for screen time, but thats the way it is I guess - especially when management is on a push for other girls, the older hands get ignored.

I think also the recent shock of her fall in ranking, and the suggestion she try Indonesia has also changed Akicha a bit already. I haven't seen her too much during that time but she does seem more subdued and mature, and less playing the cute thing. I think this is a good thing for her.

I wish somebody would give her some acting opportunities in series or the like to give her more experience and test her capabilities there.

19. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

When Akicha thread gonna be move to JKT48 section?

20. Xander18

Xander18 Kenkyuusei

Maybe after the Permanent theater finished??
    [think]