[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. shinzanmono48

shinzanmono48 Kenkyuusei

^
    thanks for the info, i will delete the pic [blush]

2. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

=============================================
    Translation for this video (C&R 09/07/12)
    =============================================

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM5icbzoJj0[/yt]

Presenter : Idol Group JKT48 is currently intensely practicing for their 1st permanent theater opening, September 8th. Nabilah, Cleo, Melody and friends are also ready to welcome two AKB48 members, Tajako Aki and Nakagawa Haruka that will join them soon. What preparation has been made by JKT48 members to welcome them ? Is it true that there are rivalries between them ?

Narrator : Idol Group JKT48 is currently intensely practicing for their 1st permanent theater opening, September 8th. The theater permanent will be the basic foundation for them to hone their talents and skills. Just like what and Idol Group is, the girls will not only focused themselves on singing. They'll probe all that related to performance arts. C&R team met them at RCTI Studio, Kebun Jeruk, Jakarta Barat a few days ago, some of the members told the story about their preparation for their 1st permanent theater opening.

Kinal : We're getting ready for the 1st permanent theater opening which will be open at September 8th.

Shania : So we're practicing while waiting for the opening.

Kinal : We practice with all that we've got

Cleo : In this Idol Group we have dreams in various entertainment field be it Acting, Singing, Presenters, or any others and all of that will be channeled here. We really learn it here and in that case, it really feels like a school.

Narrator : The permanent theater opening also signs their preparation to welcome two AKB48 members, Takajo Aki and Nakagawa Haruka who will join JKT48 for approximately 6 months to a year. The girls are pretty lucky since currently there are members who could speak Japanese, like Rena and Ayana that can make communication easier between them and their sisters.

Melody : When we were at Tokyo Dome, there's an announcement that there will be some member shuffle. And surprisingly , there are members from AKB48 shuffled here (JKT48). We both happy and proud since there will be another Japanese in here and we could learn much from them.

Melody : Their name ? Aki Takajo-san and Nakagawa Haruka-san

Melody : Well, we already have one Japanese member in here, Rena who could also speak Indonesian. And there is Ayana here, whom half-japanese and also could speak Japanese and Indonesian. We usually ask for their help to translate but currently all the members is learning Japanese bit by bit. So when they (Akicha & Harusan) came here, we could learn together.

Narrator : The arrival of two AKB48 members will spur JKT48 members to compete. (But) For Nabilah and her friends, their arrival will become such an opportunity to learn more from them and to introduce Indonesian culture to Akicha and Harusan.

Kinal : So , at first it was Akimoto-san, 48 Family producer , who said that there will be a transfer program to overseas ranging from 6 Months to a year. We don't know which time range they (Akicha and Harusan) took. So this is really looks like a student exchange, like a school where foreigners came to Indonesia to study.

Kinal : They (Akicha and Harusan) will likely be like Rena-chan. She at first doesn't know how to speak Indonesian and in just nine month, she's already fluent. So it is certain that Aki Takajo-san and Nakagawa Haruka-san will learn the language and so does we.

Kinal : The food, and perhaps the way we use our spare time would be different, our (traditional) game would be different too. We would like to let them know the cultural and traditional things in Indonesia which hopefully interesting to them.

Narrator : The arrival of new members will obviously make JKT48 back stage activity busier, just like what our team camera caught when they were preparing before a show. According to Shania and Kinal, usually the members have 4 crew to help their make-up. And this is how busy it was at the back stage.

Shania & Kinal : Hello Cek & Ricek viewers

Kinal : I'm Kinal

Shania : I'm Shania and we're from JKT48

Kinal : Yay!

Kinal : They're still doing the hair-do, placing the hair-pin. Busy

Shania : Well, we're taking turns. Like "I'm right next after you're done with the make-up"*

Kinal : We have two people working on the hair-do, and two working on the make-up. So for every turn, we have 4 hair-do and make-up artist working.

Kinal : Well, it depends! . For make-up the time is average, but for hair-do it really depends on how we would like the hair-do to be. Like when the hair-do is done, the hair-do artist and us sometimes felt it doesn't look really good and we will have to start doing the hair-do again.

Shania : Like , straight hair , sometimes we also would like it to be curly a little bit. Different kind of ponytails, hair-pin

Kinal : Hair-pin with a lot of flower kinds variant. Complicated indeed and the main reason for any extended time during make-up

* Shania actually says : "Abis kamu aku, abis kamu aku, abis kamu aku ya" which can be translated to "Me after You, Me after You, Me after You"

3. endless14

endless14 Kenkyuusei

Hey guys,previously I did some(actually only 2) JKT-related translation and posted on my tumblr but in case some who may not have seen it

http://48tapegirl.tumblr.com/post/30437261814/one-of-jejes-regret-who-would-have-expected
    http://48tapegirl.tumblr.com/post/30314291393/yagami-san-is-an-extremely-friendly-person

I'm Indonesian but having been away from the country for several years,my grasp of the language will definitely be rusty.If there's any mistake or suggestion,feel free to tell me. I'll be more than glad to edit them :)

I am currently translating the latest HAI Magazine where they did individual members' short interview,if anyone is also translating it,maybe we can work together so that the whole article can be finished asap.

*Cindy,Jeje,Gaby,Stella,Sendy part are done. I'm holding off from posting yet,would like to put up when a whole page of members featured parts are done translating.

4. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

@Endless

Awesome! [clap] . I've seen the name 48tapegirl on twitter but I forgot where [think] . At A.Ling's twitter if I'm not mistaken [think]

Anyway, more translation the merrier it will be :D . I'm waiting forward when all Hai's article been translated. I've done one for Diasta and it's OK if you want to put it on your tumblr [clap]

5. endless14

endless14 Kenkyuusei

@angga
    yep I'm their friends actually :D

btw the HAI article I'm referring to is the magazine actually,not the online one that they posted
    please check your inbox,I had just pm-ed you with the link ;)

6. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Ahhh, I see why I felt I've seen that name before :D

Anyway, that is one hell of a big article you want to translate :D . Is it okay for some help for a part of it ?

7. endless14

endless14 Kenkyuusei

Do you mind if you help me translate file number [24] [25]
    Torque is helping me with the individual members' part actually

I'm on vacation now,so I hope to finish this asap(been procrastinating) like .... tomorrow? :hehe:

8. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Ah, the intro ? sure. Gonna work on it pretty soon [clap]

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

The almighty wall of fame is up. Wish you a good luck for those who got the first day theater and will come to. I'm wondering if they would also make its LOD due to Akicha's and Harugon's presence :lol:

10. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

I'm hoping for that too actually, with/out the two girls. I won't be able to visit the theater until next year fall in Australia, when it would be my school holiday. So LOD will do fine for me to keep up with stuffs happening in jkt48 until I'd be able to visit there :)

11. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

@Stan @sergio
    Holy cow! thanks for the pic ! [clap] [clap]

If they ever make the 1st day theater opening LOD , I'll take a pic of my self au naturel running around a park with frisbee up upon my head :D

@Endless

Translation for Number [24] [25]
    More than just unified dancing and singing, this idol group still have a load of surprises for their fans. Let's welcome, JKT48!

The long awaited JKT48 now is here on this magazine. And so does us, the editorial staff, who curious to see this gang of beauties.

And all this wait is over when they came over to HAI headquarter to get acquainted through the next few pages.

JKT48 is an idol group from Indonesia and produced by Yasushi Akimoto. This group is the first AKB48 sister group from overseas and centered in Jakarta. JKT48 first announced in September, 11th 2011 at one of AKB48 show in Makuhari Messe, Chiba. When the first time JKT48 announced , there are so many people interested in joining in, it reached 1200 people!

The first 28 members were announced in November, 3rd 2011 . Among them is a Japanese national named Rena Nozawa whom now living in Jakarta. The producer said that her figure in JKT48 will be the bridge for friendship between Indonesia and Japan. Unfortunately, 4 of them resigned and JKT48 now runs with 24 members.

Tracing back, the rise of JKT48 is indeed succeed in stealing many viewers attention. Among those many girl-band which popped up in Indonesia music industry , an innovation came and be the differentiation among them all.

"JKT48 is different from girl-band. Idol group is an academy to hone each of the members talents and skills by various means such as singing, dancing, acting and many others" Says Stella, one of JKT48 member.

Their presence is not rarely being juxtaposed with girl-band. But that assumption immediately rejected by the members. They believe that they have different concept compared to girl-band.

Not only singing, JKT48 will always trying to present various of entertainment art related skills. One form of it is the theater which already held twice.

"Girl-band is a ready product while JKT48 not. We have the concept to grow with the fans. In JKT48 , we learn to be a figure which competent in our chosen field. Along with that, we have fans who accompany us growing. Truth to be told, we have members who still can't sing nor dance in JKT48, but between members and fans , there is this bond which makes us supporting each other" said Stella.

So, without further ado, let's get acquainted with all 24 JKT48 members!

12. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

well I got ticket for day one show 2
    it's so hard for me to get this ticket
    first I try at FAR system, i didn't get it
    i'm not giving up, then I applied to general system and yes I got it
    maybe I will be write the review for you guys who didn't get the ticket hehe

13. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

I'm going to go to the theater this morning and see if I am lucky enough to get a ticket for the first show. \o/

14. endless14

endless14 Kenkyuusei

@angga
    thanks for the super fast work! :inlove:
    Now we're just left with the last 2 page of translation and we're good to post them off,a total of 8 pages translation :XD:

and everyone who is attending the stage at jkt theater,have fun!

15. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Just see this in my timeline a few minutes ago

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2PKmMgCMAAKguG.jpg

credit to KSK-JKT Twitter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and now I will go to theater itself, wish me luck :awesome:

16. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ Damn!!! So elegant and pretty!!! Aaarrthsjbdksk
    I wish I could go back to Jakara now, and I mean like this second!!!! :cry:

I can't wait to see it guys. Hands down to both of you two for translating that fast.
    I'm pretty much sure, you two sirs' work will be so much appreciated by international fans :inlove:

17. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

Hi endless14,

I have just enjoyed your translation about Jeje above.
    Angga,my friend,allows me to reprint his great translation works to Japanese JKT48 forum on "2ch",and it creates a sensation something at the forum,so I will be very happy if you allow me to re-upload your translation works to Japanese JKT48 forum.

Of course,responsibility of English to Japanese translation will be mine.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Tokyo pop

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  19. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Hahahaha some typical long word typo there. Someone in my twitter TL also found this out.
    I'd never be able to spell that right too by the way :D

20. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    ouch management must carefully spell the word though maybe after the first batch theater perform the wrong spell will corrected by management [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]