[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    ^ haha.. me too [hehe]
    It's good to see how well those two interact with JKT girls and i loved how Nabilah's trying to amuse Akicha when she's crying :D

2. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

That made many J fans cry...Thanks

3. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Can i Try beeing translator too? sorry if my english very very bad, :cry:

:p Watermelon Eating Contest :p
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvA1JN-ZsUc[/yt]
    :inlove: Cat On Br*ast :inlove:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNQuGhyeEFE[/yt]

4. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    it seems that JKT48 2nd Gen Audition will be broadcast live in local tv station...

[​IMG]

5. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Re: [GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!u

^Holymoly! Is this for serious!?!
    I guess its gonna be hell cool watching live broadcast for an Audition!! First time in Indonesia man!! Pertamax!! [rock] [rock]
    Thanks for the info btw :inlove:

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Oh great, so Cherrybelle's graduated member will be the MC ?
    it makes sense why she got herself out from that group now :lol:
    Seems like RCTI will once again be the channel host for this audition. You can notice their logos in red's picture.

7. shinzanmono48

shinzanmono48 Kenkyuusei

@sergio_mario
    did you mean first time in 48 fams history?

@Stankovic
    Cherrybelle? that girl? (pardon me, for my lack of knowledge bout Indonesia GB)

8. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ well, both I supposed [hehe]

Is it bad of me if anyhow I don't know who's that pretty girl in the picture? I guess she is really famous lol

9. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think so sergio, some twitter account already post another proof

Anothe picture from @JendralJKT48

--->>> http://pics.lockerz.com/s/242639654

===============================================================

Ajun from the Junas Monkey and Wenda an ex member of Cherrybelle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Credit to Sunny_chan from IDWS

10. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Cool. So JKT is on its way reaching their peak of success!
    Yesterdays' theaters sure are the start line of their road to reach their final goal. best of luck [clap]

11. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

@gangsuka2 Thanks! We really need more translators here.

Holy.... they gonna broadcast the audition ? Well..., this is going to be absolutely made a split voices for fans . One that is okay with the broadcast, and one that's gonna protesting this decision :D .

Anyway, whatever "fans-front" there's gonna be , let's keep on supporting the girls [clap]

================================
    Liputan JKT48 (1) @ Kabar-Kabari RCTI 2012-09-10
    ================================

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksur-oMXCyI[/yt]

Narrator : This is Aki Takajo and Haruka Nakagawa. 2 of the transferred AKB48 member to join their juniors, JKT48. Friday, September 7th, both of them arrived at Soekarno-Hatta airport. Warm smiles radiated from their face. They also have learned few Indonesia words to open communication with people in Jakarta.

- I'll leave the Japanese parts untranslated and hoping someone with good Japanese skills could translate this part :D -

Narrator : In AKB48, Nakagawa Haruka is Takajo Aki's senior. Nakagawa Haruka passed the audition for AKB48 at December 2006 as the 3rd generation while Takajo Aki is the 6th generation and joined AKB48 at April 2008. Nakagawa Haruka -as a part of AKB48- already visited Indonesia last February for their concert in Jakarta.

- I'll leave the Japanese parts untranslated and hoping someone with good Japanese skills could translate this part :D -

Narrator : Although they looks like fishes in a new pond* , Haruka Nakagawa and Takajo Aki looks like they will be able to adapt very fast. Both of them also have reputations that makes JKT48 members enthusiastic in welcoming both of them. Just two days after they arrived at Jakarta, both of them have been introduced as the new JKT48 members.

Narrator : After the first permanent theater opening, both Harusan and Akicha were introduced on the stage to the fans. Both of them also donned JKT48 shirts.

Melody : We have guests from AKB48! Takajo Aki-san and Haruka Nakagawa-san!

-The same section with my previous translation-

Narrator : Looking at JKT48 performed on stage feels really nostalgic for both Takajo Aki and Nakagawa Haruka and brings their memories back when they first joined AKB48. Cheerful smile , powerful dance are the identity of this Idol Group. There's no depressed face nor minor melancholic notes. Even for the lyrically melancholic song such as "Gokigen Naname na Mermaid"/"Putri Duyung yang Sedang Sedih" which still sung cheerfully.

Narrator : So how does the permanent theater opening looks like ? Could Cleo and friends attracts a lot of their fans to attend the show ?

*The narrator was using an idiom in Indonesia to tell someone that new to the environment. I wish to do the same with the translation but couldn't find the exact idiom except for "fish out of water" which somehow doesn't exactly match the sentences.

I really need some help with the second part since I've got an appointment with my doc in a few minutes , anyone interested in translating the second part ? I'll be back at around 8-8:30 PM WIB , and I'll see if I can joined the translation effort or if there's no translation yet.

12. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Just suggest, how about the info or translating video moved to on index page, so the others can search immediately at First Page,

with

Info's
    Data A
    Data B

Video Translation
    Video at....
    [yt] Example [/yt]

Just shares my opinion, [blush]

13. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    it doesnt matter if they broadcast it on tv :) i just hope they wont make a audience vote system like other talent show :XD:

14. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Translation about the Prices at Theater, (2 ours ago, around 4PM at Indonesian Westren time)

Here..
    [​IMG]

15. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

@Angga I wish I have the skill translating words like you do. Nah mate, We could just wait for you :D *jkjk Maybe Gangsuka2 could do it for us, if he don't mind [nod]

@Gangsuka2 Well, I'm a bit confused actually. But if what you mean was making a new forum for it, you should go ask the Admin on "Stage48 Feedback and Suggestion" thread. Well, I guess thats what you meant or I get you wrong. [worried]

@Xenozaga Hahaha, No way. That would be an Indonesian Idol :XD:
    I would vote for the cutest one as much as I can if they do :drool:

16. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
  17. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Evening ! It seems that JKT48 Officials have released new schedules.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 902&type=1

AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY'VE CHANGED THE METHOD OF THE WAITING LIST.
    Now they'll only spread waiting list number via email.

Maybe to minimize those waiting in front of theater

18. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    let me try to translate, my english is not as good as angga though :D
    Narrator : JKT48 is not just a girl band that only you can see performing at stage or tv screen. Just like their sister group AKB48, JKT48 now already have their own permanent theater. Everyday, they can expressing themselves and show their talent in this permanent theater

Narrator : This is JKT48's theater, in this theater, hopes and dreams of cleopatra cs is "implanted" (not sure this is the right word). 2 days ago, on 8th september 2012, the theater is officially launched. Here, member of JKT48 will perform routinely everyday, and fans could watch their stage act anytime. This theater launching is really special, not only for melody cs, but also for the fans, this moment has been eagerly awaited. Just look at their fans, who mostly are male fans, come from far away and already lining up even before the theater is opened. And when the stage curtain rose, the crowd gone wild, shouting and calling JKT48.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinal : Sooo, i want to explain the meaning of the 1st song.. Without forgetting our feelings as the 1st overseas sister group, we will always thinks as if this is the 1st day of our performance, shonichi aka 1st day

Harusan : (i try to translate from the subtitles) They are really cheerful and spirited. This is for the 1st time i watch from the theater seat again after a long time. Their feelings, their power can reach the audiences. I also want to do the same thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator : On the 1st day of their performance JKT48 perform a setlist consist of 16 songs, we can say member of JKT48 must struggle and fight with the tight show arrangement. On the 1st session 4 song, being sung consecutively without a break. And then continued with the MC session

Melody : Good day everyone!!! We are JKT48. Finally after (looking left and right) 2 month, finally we can perform Pajama Drive.

Ve : (they somehow writing kinal instead of jessica veranda lol) Here is where the concept "idol you can meet" being applied. I wish we can grow up together, with you all guys! Thanks!!!

Ghaida : our sweat, our blood, our story is here. yoroshiku onegaishimasu (i cant find the right words in english :^^;: )

Melody : How was that guys, are you excited?? You want some more??

Narrator : Actually, the 24 members of JKT48 is still a trainee, they havent form a team like their sister group in japan, AKB48. Their road to become a star is still long. Cindy gulla cs must struggle to reach their dream. No golden kids, or any member treated specially. Even rena nozawa, who is a pure japanese.

Rena : ..... i love all, errrr.... we can study together, im really happy with it
    Other member : woow, rena already fluent in indonesian right?!?!?!
    Rena : now, i can perform at theater everyday, and meet the fans everyday. With thiss i hope JKT48 will be more spirited, and getting closer with AKB48.

Narrator : The concept of forming JKT48, could be regarded as a new concept in the local entertainment world. Unlike the boyband and girlband who is considered ready to be artist, member of JKT48 is considered still "green", and now they are being shaped to be an artist, and in the road to reach this, fans contribution is really huge. Fans could give critisism for their idol, they even could vote their favorite member to be the favorited member, which will be choosen as the member of the team. So its fair, if member of JKT48 response to fans's support, attention and love like this. After perform, sendy cs stand behind a table, to give a hi touch to their fans.

Melody : We are really happy, finally JKT48 could have our own exclusive theater. We hope, this theater could be the home of us and also the home for JKT48's fans.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7N4iOHjijI[/yt]

19. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

@xeno
    Thank you very much! that was brilliant [clap]

And Ghaida, she said "Our sweat, our blood, our story is here"

Again thank you very much xeno! Sorry for being late guys.

@gangsuka
    Perhaps you could open a new thread that meant to indexed all the translations here and no discussion allowed ?

20. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    Re: [GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!u

Does anyone know when the audition will broadcast [think] [think] [think]