Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^ & ^^

This is the last thing I will say about this subject:
    1 - I didn't accuse any of them all over the place. I posted on this thread and on Maeda's.
    2 - I didn't accuse them of bad behavior. I only said that I was disapointed with their behavior. On Maeda's thread I said that they could have had strong reasons that prevented them from doing more (and yes, in a normal situation I do expect someone to do more). I also said that if that had happened to a friend of mine I would demand a explanation.
    3 - I totally agree that my way of thinking and my values are not better or worst than yours or anybody else's. For this reason I said that Yuko (and I talk about Yuko because she is the oldest) acted in a way that was a disappointement to ME. I never said that her behavior was in any way wrong in the eyes of the society. PLEASE understand the different that that implies. If they didn't do anything wrong by society standards then that just means I expect to much from other people (not just from Yuko but from people in general), and I'm the wrong one in this, I can live with that.
    4 - Like I said before, Yuko is one of my favorites in AKB. She is a major part of the AKB that I love, She's the 7 in my Kami7. To be clear, even if it was my oshi that had been envolved in this situation I would say exactly the same.
    I hope that with this explanation all misunderstandings are now resolved.

2. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

idk why some people are upset about yuko and harugon while i've read on most japanese and even international forums they are talking about yuko and harugon being there for acchan plus the topic is mostly about acchan being drunk and her possible love interest,not even talking about yuko or harugon,besides every one is an adult now and its not like yuko or harugon could force acchan to stop drinking or make her do anything she doesn't want to do,of course they might of told her she was drinking too much but at that point there's no way yuko or harugon can control atsuko and not to mention if anything yuko and harugon were still by her side as shown in some pictures.juss sayin

Now going back to takamina,i agree i think minami is someone acchan needs,atsuko needs to move back with takamina ! she is a good influence and im talking as a yuko oshi,but i think takamina is the best influence on maeda,i think since she knows her the best maybe the situation would of turned out differently but thats all what "if's" [think]

3. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Only 5 days until the Janken Tournament :blush: . I wish Takamina can maintain her recent good fortune. First the promotion [party] , followed by the solo debut [party] and most recently she was the only one that managed to be saved in time [rofl] by Maeda [bow] . Lets hope she can, at least, make it into the senbatsu :cute: .

4. hazwani

hazwani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    hazwani_nhb
    yeah...janken taikai.. huhuhu.. i also hope she will make into senbatsu..

5. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

^me too, maybe every year takamina will always win if she only have match with 2 persons [party]

6. Takahashi M48

Takahashi M48 Kenkyuusei

Man....i miss her damnit. Anybody know what minami is doing right now? There wasn't any new vid. I was expecting mujack to do some special eps for her since of her prromotion into GM and her solo debut but none.Nothing came out. :( :cry: I am missing no3b as well..its nice and fun to see takamina with kojiharu and miichan.They're the best unit ever.

7. oddball

oddball Member

:lol: lets just hope for her winning one game first! that would be a good start over the other years :fp:

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm sure nobody will dare to beat the General Director ;)

9. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sigh.... But there is still no news if YouTube will screen it!

10. takarmy

takarmy Kenkyuusei

yep yep, there are no updated news, video or photos related to takamina recently. :cry:
    I stalked her G+ everyday the last post is still about senkyo. meh~
    should i ask detectives acchan to find her :p
    haha yaya hope the good fortune still with her and can bring her to the top of janken [party]

11. Sousuke

Sousuke Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4cyQsQRoZA[/yt]

After Yuko voiced for disney's merida, i hope takamina will be given the opportunity to voice the part of sarah silverman at 02:15 of the video. Im glad disney pixar gave AKB48 another project :D :D

[​IMG]

Source

12. mako_chan

mako_chan Kenkyuusei

I hope Takamina that Janken will be Center but she is so unlucky in Janken Senbatsu :(

13. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Other then Kojiharu, every Kami-level members has failed at least once in Jaken. It's not just Takamina, Yuko, Mayuyu, Yukirin, Tomochin, all failed at both Janken. It's actually pretty impressive when you think about it.

14. kira-factor

kira-factor Kenkyuusei

^
    Lol ya, I hope Kojiharu keeps her record cause it really is amazing :D & I def hope Takamina can get into the Senbatsu but it wont be the end of the world if she cant. Im still psyched bout her solo :D

& about the WRECK IT RALPH movie, i think its awesome AKB gets to have a song included in the movies soundtrack :O :D

"Japan’s pop phenomenon AKB48 accompanies Ralph to the land of sweets with the aptly named theme song “Sugar Rush.” “We’ve always thought of Sugar Rush—with its nod to anime—as a game that may have originated in Japan,” said Spencer. “So we went to Japan and got the hottest J-pop group to perform the song that really sets the tone for this ’90s-era cart-racing game: young and hip.”"

15. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just want her to at least break her lousy jaken skills and get into Senbatsu. For her to get center is out of my possible imagination.

Bit if her luck is that lucky, please win center.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I want to see Takamina as center. Really badly. She is just the type of person who would look good as center to a strong song (like River or Beginner type), but if it's something weak like chance no junban, forget it. We could use more of those strong type of songs from AKB, and I'm glad to hear the next single will be like that.

But poor Takamina, her natural luck is so bad, her fail character is so overwhelming, I doubt she will win. Still, I hope she will.

17. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

But she is usually the center (or co-center) in those songs anyway.

She was co-center in River, one-of six center formation in beginner, and when you look at the earlier singles, she is always the 2nd or 3rd featured member. Not to mention if we go by the fact the team stages always features two-top, she is the Team A's 2-top with Aachan.

But I got where you're from, it would be nice to have a single where she doesn't have to share with others.

Though personally I would be fine with a Janken single similar to what Mariko got. But instead of Uekara Mariko, it'll be Shitakara Minami... :lol:

Yeah, Kojiharu's streak is amazing consider that even if you take away the impassible due to seniority, she is the only one that made the selection in every song they are eligible to appear.

Even taking Janken away, only Takamina, Tomochin, Yuko, Mayu, and Jurina are the only ones who made all of their other potential selection and Aachan was the only member that would add to that list if you include the members who left. (Erepyon made 16 of 17, MaiMai made 12 of 13, Nakanishi Rina 9 of 11).

18. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

YOu forget that she's center of Sakura no Hanabiratachi too, and possibly Keibetsu Shiteita Aijō? Since she's the front and center in the dance formation? She's co-center in Seifuku ga Jama o Suru, River, and Sakura no Shiori and near center in most of other singles (and B-sides).

Janken single is usually generic songs, at least from what I see from the past two years. It could also be because the image of Janken's center isn't the strong type. In addition, cool/dark songs are released only once a year according to AKB's releasing pattern so even if she wins, I doubt it'd be cool song again, may be another generic song to end the year in high note. And because of that, I don't really care if she wins the center title or not in these janken tournaments.

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Exactly, which is why I mentioned she was always 2nd,3rd feature, if not co-center in earlier single.

Janken song really isn't generic as you think, it was a lot more personal that fits the winner. Last year's Uekara Mariko ends up been a last minute decision because Mariko was the surprised winner and Aki-P had to scratch 5 or 6 lyric that he had prepared because none of them fits Mariko's image.

Though personally I won't mind a Mariko-type single. Because that song would be strictly hers and no one else just like that those No3b solo songs each no3b members have.

20. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yeah, in early singles I can't really tell that Takamina is center/co-center though (at least in PVs, not sure about stages), and it would be nice if she was really center by herself for at least one song, and not just a no3b solo (though those are nice too).

As for the janken songs...
    I didn't think Ue kara Mariko was that generic, in fact, it was extremely specific :D
    I actually like that song, as opposed to chance no junban, which...I can't even remember what it sounds like, despite hearing it several times. So for me, janken is 1/2, hoping it will be good again this year.
    But I don't think we need a song about Takamina... Mariko can pull off a song about her because of her 'cool' image, but Takamina... lol... :hehe:

Honestly, I want to see her as center with the kind of dancing she's good at, something like what she does for this CM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyle4CEF ... r_embedded

We need more of this, yes. Give Yuuko a run for her money XD