[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. adani_jmc

adani_jmc Kenkyuusei

Hi, im new here
    my oshi is Diasta :D
    Yoroshiku !

2. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ Diasta-oshi eh? Welcome, welcome [clap]
    There is not much happening recently. I'm still waiting for JKT48 comes up with something new and surprising :D

3. fightingdreamer48

fightingdreamer48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Hello everyone! First time poster but I've been lurking the forms for a couple months also new to the 48fandom. Anyway I've read somewhere about something called demachi and has to do with blacklisting or something. Can someone please explain what this is and how it is related to JKT48?

4. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    I really have no idea why the voting has already been started but for those who don't know, the Yahoo! OMG! Awards voting for all categories will officially start on the 22nd of October and will be closed on the 21st of November. I hope all the votes that has been made before the official voting date (Oct. 22 - Nov. 21) will still be counted. So, you may wanna try again on the official voting date.

I know just a little about 'demachi' (出待ち) stuff. Here http://www.conceitedindependence.com/index.php?page=irimachi-and-demachi

5. adani_jmc

adani_jmc Kenkyuusei

Yap, maybe she is always on the back side, and i know there is more cute girl in JKT48,
    but after i saw this site http://hikarifutagoza.tumblr.com/
    i choose her to be my oshi :inlove:

6. shinzanmono48

shinzanmono48 Kenkyuusei

hi :)

just found this new article.
    can someone translate it into english? i'll appreciate it very much and i will spread it among JKT's fans
    credit to the translator of course :)

i only can read, aiming to become JKT48 center [blush]

Attached Files:

7. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Live Streaming JKT48 at MNC

[​IMG]
    Rumors about members JKT48 that comes to MNC

8. adani_jmc

adani_jmc Kenkyuusei

9. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

anyone here can translate this ?
    こんばんわ!

握手会終わりましたー!
    来てくださったみなさん
    ありがとうございます(^^)v

今日はAKB48として最後の握手会だったのかな?
    AKB48としての活動もあと1週間だと思うとなんだか寂しいです。。。

JKT48になっても11月10日と12月1日の握手会には参加します!!!!

なので楽しみにしてますね!

是非また来てください!!

from Haru-san G+

10. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

Good evening!

The handshake session was over~!
    Thank you for everybody who join the session(^^)v

For me this is the last handshake session as a AKB member,maybe?
    I feel sad as the day when I will have to leave AKB48 is drawing near,almost one week to go...

But I will attend coming handshake sessions on 10th of November and 1st of December even after I join JKT48!!!

I am looking forward to seeing you again!
    Come again!
    ---------------
    Hope this helps.

11. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Thanks ^^

so haru-san will back to japan on 10 November and 1 December....
    Well i can't wait to watch Haru-san perform B3 again on JKT48 theater ^^ must nostalgic to her. Specialy if she perform PajaDora again with blue pajama. and also can't wait to see Akicha perform Temodemo ^^

12. fightingdreamer48

fightingdreamer48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

thanks vicz for the info on demachi. so from what i understand people who wait outside for JKT members to leave after the show is over will be blacklisted now? does that mean they will be banned from the theater? im curious as to why they decided to put this new rule. maybe someone who has been to the theater can comment on this.

also what did you guys think of the Ama21ng concert by MNCTV specifically on the Ponytail No Shushu live broadcast? I just have few critiques about it. I felt that the direction or camera work could have less wide shots of the crowd and more maybe shots of jkt48 because it felt to me like the crowd had more of an importance. i understand if it was for the heavy rotation performance because there was a flashmob where they were the focus but for ponytail i think it should have been different. I was even surprised to see a shot where there were people just walking around and a group of people of people talking to each other, and even a static shot (camera is still) where you could see jkt in the distance but its hard to see what they are doing. :lol: maybe because its the first time jkt48 performed on MNCTV program that they're not used to shooting that big of a group? correct me if i am wrong.

sorry if it sounds like im ranting. i've been thinking about this so much i had to get it out there. critiques are used to improve things so hopefully the next broadcast by MNCTV will be better (maybe some MNC staff it out there reading this) :D overall though the broadcast was okay. I still enjoyed it and if i had to be critical about it it would be those parts i mentioned - oh and the technical difficulties with the sound.

What do you guys think?

13. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    @Fightingdreamer48
    - About the demachi (出待ち). I don't think JOT will put one to a black list if that person merely waits for JKT48 members to leave after the show is over. But, it's a different story if that person also keeps the already exhausted and tired JKT48 members from going home by the act of ambushing, blocking, and preventing the members with mere purpose of asking for 2shot pics, wanting to directly give presents, having personal chitchat, asking for members' personal contacts and addresses, or even tailing the members. Perhaps the act of loitering that disturbs other visitors and tenants will also be main consideration of JOT to put one to a black list.

- About the MNC TV Ama21ing show. Well, I'm used to the fact that the cameramen always often film JKT48 fans whenever JKT48 perform. My only complaint is the sound quality when JKT48 performed 'Ponytail to Shushu'. They obviously tampered with Rena's mic audio.

Anyway, Nakagawa Haruka in JKT48 costume at Jyanken Taikai Soshu Go 2012.
    [​IMG]

14. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Vicz certainly has shed some light on this demachi thing. I really appreciate that. I don't know if blacklisting has happened earlier in other sister groups or in idol culture in general. it can be a valuable knowlege if there is any information about that. I don't think blacklisting will mean banning from the theatre; I'd rather believe that it is some sort of warning.

JKT48 is facing a completely different set of challenges compared to AKB48 or other sister group. To deal with that challenges, JKT48 management should always be prepared with some set of response like this rule. AKB48's history is filled with such action-reaction cycle that have brought them to their recent greatness. JKT48 will be no difference. To 'grow UP with the fans' (grow up = mature; not just 'grow' = increase in volume), they will need that. Off course, it's up to the management to apply the policies that they see fit. Perhaps someone here can give some information some 'official' channel for fans to feedback?

About MNCGroup, long story short, they never cease to disappoint me with their entertainment quality. I am even more disappointed to find out how they treated JKT48. Nevertheless, I still watched them when I heard there will be JKT48. Sorry to tell you this, even if there are MNC staff read this, I doubt that they will make any improvement without any drastic changes within them.

I had a clue that they began to treat JKT48 more seriously after Tokyo Dome. Well, they should. JKT48 has shown previously hidden potency that beyond their ability to grip. I personally hope that JKT48 stand alone - free from ties from any Media Group in Indonesia - so that they can move more freely. Yes, it will be hard. Yet again, who said AKB's history is a paved road?

15. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes, AKB has (had?) a same ban rule, even waiting for the girls to come out the employee's entrance of the building was frowned upon (read some of the older postings in the experiences thread).

16. endless14

endless14 Kenkyuusei

Hi guys,I'm dropping by with this very recent MC Topic on last saturday 2/3 days ago!It was interesting so I decided to translate it (few hours ago).I had indicated some explanation with asterisk after some members just take note of them :) And please take note,this translation is done based on fan note taking during the stage,it may not be 100% accurate please do not mind.

MC Topic Saturday 20th October
    [What if JKT members have boyfriend, cheated on them and got found out]
    http://forum.aif48.org/viewtopic.php?p=139800#p139800

Delima : Sorry that I cheated on you, actually there is nothing going on. I only wanted to test if you would get jealous or not because if you do, it means that you love me. I promise I will not cheat on you again. Love you

Frieska : Sorry I didn't meant that but, you know, I'm still young it's time to be cynical. Why, can't? We must have experience (on such matter). Can't? Oh fine, you are not the only guy

Melody : If you are kind to me, I will never cheat on you

Kinal : Well what to do. I tried to open up your wallet. Whose photo is this? Not my photo but a JKT member, why is it that mistaken [General Kinal] photo. So how is it possible that I don’t cheat on you if your walled only contains Gen. Kinal photo, it should be mine. Well I will forgive you therefore love me more after this okay~
    *Why General? Look at Kinal’s profile

Shania: Sorry that I cheated on you, that's because you are not suitable as my boyfriend. You suit to be my husband more

Sendy : You see, you bore me out so I’m running a headache now, a headache bro

Dhike : I don’t make you #2, not #3 either. I make you #5. U realized i make u #5? Wanna know others? #1 is u, #2 is ana ntis, #3 is sarimen, #4 is tiktuk tuktitaktiktuk, #5 is dadang padadang padadang <= random gibberish basically she is naming tom dick harry

Achan : You are handsome, you are kind, you really care a lot about me but I cheated on you because you are too perfect for me

Sonya : You really are my Mr. Right, you really are an ideal guy for me but you always tell me to go on a diet, you only want me to slim down. If it’s him, he accepts me the way I am.

Jeje : What is it? I didn’t cheat on you, I just make you the-second-one. Don’t try to be a smart aleck

Ve : I am jealous because you always visit the JKT48 theater, how could there be time for me

Nyash : Yes I cheated on you because you cannot make me go *yeah
    *this yeah refers to Diasta aka Nyash who likes to do the yeaaaaaaaaaaah while doing peace sign during theatre show

Gaby : He is not the third party, he is just a method for me to get closer to you. If it is about love, I only love you

Rena : I’m sorry, you are too handsome for me. I was thinking that I am not suitable for you. If I’m like this would you still like you?

Rica : Do not get angry okay? He is just a customer. Do not get angry okay? He is my special customer
    Ochi : Yes, I cheated on you. Why? You don’t like it? You are not happy about it? You should know why I did this, besides, you didn’t care about me, that’s why I look for other guys who care for me more. Do you understand?"
    *this one is amazing,she literally pushed the entire blame back to the boyfriend

Credits to me,endless14 and yuki88 (and other friends) for the translation

Good night!

17. iwnz

iwnz Kenkyuusei

hello everyone :)
    my first post here

i came to theatre today , and saw a marineer watch the performance
    i was shocked in advance whether people are so curious about JKT48

i'm hoping there will be a lot people like him come to theatre

18. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Not yet a marine, i think he just a Taruna AKABRI Laut. Because a Taruna if on leave must use uniform, if i'm not mistaken. If the Taruna already graduate then no need to use uniform

19. ansprum

ansprum Kenkyuusei

i just read about that mc on the cheating thing. that is so funny.. i wish i can watch the theater more often.. :(

20. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    JKT48 will be on Opera Van Java today.
    20.00 WIB (13.00 GMT) - 22.00 WIB (15.00 GMT)

Opera van Java is an Indonesian Comedy Show, with slapsticks-based humor and word-play puns, based on Javanese Stageshow "Wayang Orang /Ludruk / Ketoprak". Here you also can see Sule, the guy whom Nabilah ever mention in Shukan AKB a few weeks ago.

Live Streaming Here : http://www.mytrans.com/live/trans7