1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyazaki Miho (Myao) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Re: Team B - Miyazaki Miho (Myao)

Tumblr is always broken!

Yay for somewhere that isn't a discussion about Myao's weight.
    So now that B5 has finished, I'm going to miss Arashi no yoru ni wa, I love that song so much.

Although she's posting more cute pictures recently!
    [​IMG]

Speaking of posting recently, she's actually starting to kind of a little bit more regularly use twitter, she's listening to our suggestions!

It sucks she won't be in the first team K show though, I guess that means she will be in the second one at least though as people like Yuko and Jurina will never be seen again besides their birthdays after that :p
    I wonder what kind of song she will get.

I'm sorry for not posting in here recently, I keep getting busy and I wish Myao got to do more things for me to show you all lol.
    Oh and hello Sirfonix! You should totally like Myao. Is there anythings in particular you was wondering about her?

2. Sirfonix

Sirfonix Kenkyuusei

well since im really new.. i would want to know everything about her... but i am most wondering about her recent activities :D

3. Myaoshi

Myaoshi Kenkyuusei

Well you came to the right place to learn about what she's done recently.
    If you want to know everything about her you can just ask questions about her here, or directly to me if you want.

4. Sirfonix

Sirfonix Kenkyuusei

well.. now im wondering...

why she always get fewer comment on her G+ than other member ( even who has lower rank in senbatsu election ) everytime she post something...

is she not popular than the other member?

5. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

She mostly post stuff through her Twitter. Which links to her G+ and FB official page. So pretty much she didn't use G+ and fans know it. It's only Twitter a Blogs that she using.

6. Sirfonix

Sirfonix Kenkyuusei

oh.. i see.. :D

oh, about the link you shared earlier...

i've just opened it, and i couldn't find anything about her :(

7. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

Myao just do the twitter fest few mins ago. She almost answer everyone so a lot of people join it. Too bad I didn't get her reply :( (Yuttan also join but she didn't get the answer too. She seems sad right now, lol).

8. Sirfonix

Sirfonix Kenkyuusei

i was also trying to get her reply.
    but too bad, there were many people who also want to get reply from her.. :(
    there were one question in one second to her... [sweat]

9. Myaoshi

Myaoshi Kenkyuusei

Oh that would be my fault
    On my tumblr page I don't just post about Myao, but many other members of AKB48. The reason being, it'd make my blog really boring if I just posted about Myao because she doesn't do much activity as much as others. I can make gifs of her in other shows and stuff, but I'm busy with school at the moment [speechless] . Although, on my blog there are many videos on my playlist. There are some that doesn't have Myao in it but I would say half of them does.
    I also made this video for her birthday this year, it'll probably help you out. [dm]xshq0z[/dm]

10. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

Oh busy here today!

Lol, I noticed the random Myao spam, now she needs to do stuff like that more regular. I even noticed as soon as she was giving people attention, Yuka wanted attention from her so she started talking to her too.

I just want to post this video of them now because it's cute!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLWH1qS45tU[/yt]
    Which lead to watching this
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9peIkjDZ_U[/yt]
    I want them to be in the same stage song in whatever they end up doing in team K :cute:

And yeah, pretty much the non Mariko people who use twitter (umechan, sayaka, yuka, myao, suuchan) get barely any comments on their google+ posts, as it's basically just a mirror of their twitter feed. I wonder when some of these actually last looked at google+ I know Yuka only looks at things on there if lots of people start tweeting her links to posts about her lol. Myao is too lazy with her blog and twitter to deal with more things to update anyway :awesome:
    Wow... I just looked, I know you lot always say she is bad at updating her blog, but wow, she is terrible at it lol.
    And yay! Myaoshi has come back!

Edit: Oh totally forgot. Team K pv, lots more Myao then I was expecting! This is a good sign maybe? Hopefully!

11. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

I DO HOPE SO :cute:

12. Sirfonix

Sirfonix Kenkyuusei

after watching's Myaoshi's video, now im wondering why is she called rebellious? [think] [think]

13. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_

I hope so too! more Myao is always a great thing!

14. Myaoshi

Myaoshi Kenkyuusei

Back when she was a loli and was pretty new to AKB48, on variety shows and such, she had a rebellious character that gave her alot of attention by fans and members, because who would've thought a very young new member would talk smack to 1st generation members. Nowadays she stopped doing it as she grew up xD. Her past rebellious attitude is one of the good reasons I love her.

15. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

I like her a lot more because she has that kind of attitude, much better then being submissive.

Oh, I haven't downloaded it yet, but that NHK show Thumbster talked about before has been uploaded now: http://jpon.us/5109.html

So pretty :blush:

It would be awesome if she could get another acting role in a regular show or something now.
    I want her movie to come out on dvd already so I can see how she does.

16. Sirfonix

Sirfonix Kenkyuusei

i have downloaded it a whole day, and i just saw Myao only in the last part of video :cry:

and yet i can't understand what they're talking about :(

17. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Oh I haven't been able to download it still to see what she is up to on it yet :^^;:

So I am guessing Myao will probably be involved in the Team K stage next time.
    I am kind of worried they will be lazy and stick her in Arashi no Yoru ni wa though. I love that song so much and I love Myao in it, but I want her to get to do something else. I'm sure she is pretty sick of the song by now :lol:
    I do think she will probably be in Himawari at some point which will be cool. please don't be in place of Yuka, want them in a song together!

18. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    [​IMG]

Myao says she'll take her pic today and she didn't lied...

It's Godly cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :inlove:

19. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    ^ I think she's trying to cheer you up :awesome:
    She looks so pretty in that picture.

She is using twitter soooo much more recently. I think we should take credit for this change.

Also Myao photo from Uza, her legs! :^O^:
    Need to buy it soon!

20. Sirfonix

Sirfonix Kenkyuusei

Myao is always cute on her photos ~_~

but this one is one of her extremely cute photo :drool: