Stage Team K "Waiting Stage" 2012/11/01 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 1, 2012.

1. kataomoinoyuuki

kataomoinoyuuki Kenkyuusei

can i ask who subbed for jurina? or maeda ami subbing for someone else? because she seems to be too 'at-the-front'. (not that i hate it because i like amin but don't want to get my hopes up about the change in management if it is not)

2. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

not confirmed but from what I heard, Aamin seemed sub for Jurina position, and her true unit is Kataomoi, not Himawari.

3. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    After watching the show, I would say that Yes, Aamin subbed in for Jurina~

4. kataomoinoyuuki

kataomoinoyuuki Kenkyuusei

ahh.. so disappointed.... so that means that aamin's true position is matsubara's, right? that's like, no where near ANYWHERE!!!! :angry:

5. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

^
    I don't know, that still depends how the member change system works. We still don't know if the day 1 lineup is the permanent starting lineup with rest of members being subs or that the performing roster changes by days depend on personals available can conditions with no fixed position. (as least for non-star members.)

I won't say it's a fight, just misunderstanding. Some thought I was bad mouthing K's first day when I never did and was simply review it after I've seen both stages.

6. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^It wasn't really a misunderstanding, I got that you liked the performance but that you were surprised you liked A better. You explained it like 4 times

7. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Now I just finished watching it fully. I'd say decent performance.
    Korogaru Ishi ni nare never gets old. Very energetic Team K signature song.

So they performed Sougen no Kiseki and it wasn't original Team K. I remember when I just joined AKB fan scene back in 2010 many people commented in Saitama super arena concert thread that it would be sacrilege to perform that song by anybody else than original Team K. That concert was first time when reshuffled Team K performed. I guess times change - I don't see uproar this time at all.

Anyways last but not least who is that k-popish looking girl in Arashi no Yoru ni wa:
    [​IMG]
    Abe, Nakaya or Muto?

8. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
  9. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^^
    Definitely not Tomu, facial features etc make it look more like it is Abe Maria

10. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    yeah abe definitely has her diva moments :music:

11. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yeah she kind of caught my eye in positive way. :)

12. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Abe is interesting, she's got the dance and style, but IMO she needs to work on her personality and expression a bit more, being in TK should help her a lot with the different personalities there..

13. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    My thoughts on the New Team K shonichi. Less fresh than those on the New Team A show, so I hope they reflect what I felt at the time. Overall, I really enjoyed this show, particularly from Glory Days onwards. The second half was just fantastic.

First of all, New Team K on paper looked an excellent setlist and seemed to have my favourite selection of members, even though a few of my favourites were missing from this show, as well as some of the other good performers.

For the opening I was glad they included Scrap & Build as its the New Team K song, and the other songs were very K. Yuko looked very happy as the new captain, and is always a star dancer. Kuramochi Asuka looked far too beautiful to be singing and dancing in this small dingy theatre. I didn't like how many close-ups Mutou Tomu got though. She seemed to be right at the front and, I don't know why, just put me off every time I saw her, sorry Tomu fans.

Onto the units. Himawari is one of my favourites, I even voted for it in last year's Request Hour, but it fell flat to me here. The costumes were slightly different and Haruu and Shihorin didn't seem well suited, and I think Aamin and Yuka have done it before. However, Yuka was wearing this long full-length jean skirt which she seemed to be struggling with and affected her leg movements. Overall, I didn't feel it as much as the Team 4 or H1 1st versions, or the other versions I've seen.

The next unit I remember was the one from B5. Asuka and Maria are two of my favourite members, and they were really amazing here. Nakaya was really good too, but, again, I didn't like it every time the camera went to Tomu. Anata no Xmas Eve is one of my favourite songs but Sayaka and Tomochin murdered it. It was terrible. At least it was better than the last time I heard Tomochin attempt it (again live, with Sae, at the Team K show just before Xmas 2011). I'm used to HKT Glory Days now, but Yuko was really good and this song brought the tension up in the stage.

The songs after the units were really amazing, and it was great having this long stretch of songs with the tension rising in each one. Alive is a really good song and has a lot of that "Team K feeling" and was nice that they are performing another Team song which was a b-side. Honest Man always felt like a Team K song in B stage so fit in perfectly here. And then Penguin, I loved Yuko here, and it threw away all my doubts about someone other than Team 4 performing it. I still love the song and will still vote for it in Request Hour, but I will be seriously annoyed if K perform it there instead of 4.

The medley was just ridiculously fast. It would have been better if they hade just done Kodoku na Runner as Yuko is perfect for it. Its good how they did songs from each Team leading up to songs from each sister group though as well as all the Team K songs. Represented the whole franchise whilst still feeling really Team K. Korogaru Ishi ni Nare is one of my favourite AKB48 songs and always is so high energy and is a joy to listen to. A brief note on MCs, I don't remember Nana being like this in MCs back in the Team 4 days of 2011 - Jan 2012...

The encore also was really damn good, and ended the stage on a brilliant note. Heavy Rotation and First Rabbit are excellent upbeat songs, amongst my favourites, and Sougen no Kiseki was a beautiful, emotional note to finish on. Especially coming straight after the moment with Sayaka's talk where Yuko was crying. It was a perfect ending to the stage. Really enjoyed it. So many great songs, particularly in the 2nd half. Go Team K! I feel excited just writing this, living the stage again. Looking forward to watching it more times :)

14. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Who was the girl after Sayaka on the first MC?

So I think Yuka stood out most throughout this thing. Sayaka was also awesome, and it as so awesome to see so much Nattsumii <3 Everyone else I honestly didn't pay much attention to because, well, I was busy watching Sayaka haha.

For the songs, I didn't think it seemed very good or "Team K" written down but it definitely exceeded my expectations. I didn't really care for any of the units but Yuko was definitely perfect for Glory days and anata to Christmas Eve probably would have been my favourite of the show if they replaced Tomochin with someone else. Scrap&Build was probably my favourite of it though, as well as by far my favourite off UZA, and really the whole first block of group songs just made my day. <3 The medley was way too short and awkward though, and I was looking forward to it.
    This team is definitely a lot weaker than ori k, but I've already kinda fallen for them. The end almost made me cry haha

15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    My problem with Tomu is that she looks nice when she's smiling or just neutral, but when she's trying to look sexy (like in her unit) she has this was of pulling back her upper lip into a kind of sneer and it's just really unattractive. So yeah, I didn't like her in Myao's position in Arashi no Yoru ni wa...

16. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I looked her up to see who you all were talking about and wow I agree, she just kinda annoyed me when I saw her because of whatever it was she was doing with her face??

17. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    I find the differences between the setlists interesting:
    A made theirs to help the kids grow and build their confidence. Lots of opportunities to do name chants during songs.
    B seems to be geared to each girl's strength. The best dancers do the hard dancing, the cutesy girls do the cute song, the sexy girls do the sexy song, etc.
    K...I'm not sure. I almost feel like they were trying to give the girls (or the fans) things they would be fairly familiar with already, things from recent memory.

Anyone have any thoughts on why THIS setlist, for K?

Edit: Because I have to say at least one really nice thing...it made me giggle when I realized they were wearing slippers for himawari. Okay, maybe Uggs aren't slippers, but they LOOK like slippers.

18. m3l

m3l Kenkyuusei

Ok, just finish watching the LOD. Glory Days is the best unit. Himawari somehow doesn't match the same energy of the ori unit. Anato Christmas could be good if they replace Tomochin with Yuka. Sayaka n Tomochin are not very good in syncronization. Though a bit suprised, at least Sayaka is improving.
    Is it just my feeling that somehow Yuko/management gives important role mostly to the senpais/ori K in units?
    Abe Maria, Maeda Ami, Haru & Fujita Nana are so K [clap]
    So is Nagao Maria, remembered her now, the most interersting personal for me in New Ship. So glad she's in K. :inlove:

19. archite

archite Kenkyuusei

Hi people, just a question, was there a Team K theatre performance today!? I see all these Team K girls posting on G+ how they just completed their performance. Seems like it's the same set-list as last time. Mariyagi was saying that she was subbing Tomochin's place and singing with Sayaka for 'Anata to Christmas Eve'. Interesting combination. Hmmm.

20. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^yup!....crap i knew she was tomo but I forgot she would have to sing christmas eve [sweat] . Well it can't really be worse than the last one can it? :^^;: oh well it's my 2 kami-oshi

EDIT: OMG, it was great! keep this pair please! I've barely heard yagi sing alone and I always thought her voice was weak so I was nervous but if she follows sayaka's lead she'll continue to improve :inlove: I love these two so much

Attached Files: