1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] IINE! JAPAN - Nippon Daisuki Gaikokujin Grand Prix

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lazyedt, Nov 1, 2012.

1. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

(Sneaking out of the woodwork to post-- I do still browse the forums every week! :D )

HEY ALL HEEEEEY. (I'm "Samu" from the San Francisco segment, so this makes sense to others I didn't share my forum name with. :3)

Just wanted to say that it was so nice seeing the show finally! Congrats again to Frank for getting selected to go. It was awesome working with everyone!

It sucks that they cut off our "appeal" time (us SF fans showed off some badass singing and dancing skills), but, yeah, hopefully they'll include it in another show, since it was a huuuuge part of filming!

2. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

FUn stuff...

You all got to meet Yukirin this time... although I'm just as jealous that you all got to meet Sato Eriko, as well. She needs to eat some hamburgers, though.

Congrats to the winner...

and it was pretty cool that our two finalist got to have a Janken battle with Yamachan officiating...

3. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

4. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Hi!

It was definitely a lot of fun and the competition in the finals was much tighter this time. Glad I could represent the West Coast :D

I think the best part of doing this is meeting fans from around the world and hanging out. Some of the best things in Tokyo didn't even happen when the TV people were around T T

-Ten

PS: How did it end up that the guy who did not want to sing or dance, ended up doing it not only once.... but twice > <

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    the video of the finals is available on vid48.

I'm really amazed by the effort the participants put in speaking japanese with the other guests and MC.
    The new zealand and 2m1 guys japanese skills were really impressive. I can feel it by the way they talked that
    they studied it and not learning a script. Congratulate to them!!

I'm sure meeting yukkirin in flesh was quite a reward for going in japan for this TV show.
    Damn it make me feel so sad to not participate in Paris prelimn.

By the way the question are soo damn easy everybody in this forum can answer easy peasy.

And....VERY nice car Cristafari? What is your job for getting such a nice car???

6. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

The questions we had during the auditions before the show were so much harder indeed XD
    But it's fun anyway : ) (the thing is: how fast can we answer to this kind of generic questions? 8D)

It was an amazing experience, I was so happy to meet everyone and the filming was SO MUCH fun ;w; <3
    (yes the best part was Ryan's AKB choreographies dance party in the hotel lobby before the filming and they weren't even there to get it, dammit :D also karaoke night!)
    Nothing was scripted at all and this is why it was amazing 8D (yes the Aitakatta dance wasn't scripted LOL we just ran to both sides of the set naturally all together 8D I was pretty surprised but it was SO amazing XD)

My japanese skills fail a lot (I've only been teaching myself for 2 years ._.v) but I managed to drop some things here and there in the show XD that was embarrassing and scary, to be honest ;x;

Comments on 2ch were quite nice (I even got a thread only for myself, hum. Wotas requesting me in SDN or some PRS48 lol what)
    Everyone got such good reviews from Twitter and everywhere that's heartwarming ;w; <3

Thanks everyone for watching anyway <3

7. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    lol that was pretty entertaining. Ya'lls japanese is impressive [clap]

8. Michi

Michi Kenkyuusei

I am really sorry if necroposting is really super frowned upon around here! I only just got my DVD of this earlier in the week, and remembered to go look on this forum for a thread. :) I'm Samantha, in the grey dress, from the prelims in San Francisco. I loved reading other filming experiences from other prelims and the actual show in Japan!

It's really crazy to see what goes into filming a TV show. They had us out there all day long and ended up with less than 9 minutes of footage! I am bummed the appeal time never made it to TV, as well as some other things. Oh well. Very cool experience overall. [hehe] [clap]