Single AKB48 29th [Eien Pressure] 12/12/05

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2012.

1. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

HKT48 "Hatsukoi Paradise", center is... Tashima Meru , 2gen :hehe: For anyone who doesn't know about her, she was praised by Aki-P as the 2nd Jurina Matsui at HKT48's 2nd audition.

so the delay for HKT48 debut is clear. Looks like 1st gen girls are in danger.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    some international campus, maybe?

Poor Kodama

3. Benou

Benou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    maifuchigami
    i'm really delighted by this amazing news
    actually, i predicted it on twitter, that she'd steal the center position from Haruppi, like Jurina did in Oogoe
    i think she's promising and i can't wait to see what she'll offer us!
    though yeah, that must be sad for Haruppi =( i'll always support you too
    ahhhh when can we see it?! they seriously need a yt account D:

4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Yeah poor haruppi indeed. And she already has sakura to contend with.

Although being labeled 2nd jurina means the new girl will get hated on by some fans. :D

5. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    It's what eventually cracked Jo. Being labelled the next Jurina without being given time to develop for herself caused her to cave under the pressure and graduate basically. Which I think hit the NMB fans quite hard because she had grown into her own but she could never shake that monkey off her back despite the fact we never put any pressure on her to achieve it. We were all so happy to see Jo become her smiling adorably goofy self.

I don't know anything about the new HKT girl other than every time I see her name I keep thinking it says Tashikameru and not her name. Hopefully people will lay off her and let her develop at her own pace, if she is the next "Jurina" then let that come out naturally, don't try and force it out, that rarely works out well.

6. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    The title of Type D's coupling track (and probably the CD jacket too) will be revealed on "Mechaike", O.A. December 1st.

http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/t/t2949/

Ninety-Nine was present at last week's handshake event in Makuhari; Yabe was doing hagashi in several lanes (Yuko, Yukirin, Mayuyu's...) with Fuji TV filming some of the action. The coupling track and bonus material is definitely going to have something to do with this.

The legendary Mechaike specials with Okamura and EXILE ("Okaxile") had record viewer ratings in both years. For those that haven't seen them, now might be good time to prepare. ;) Something similar coud be in the cards for AKB.

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDUyNDcyODQ4.html[/youku]

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzQwNjg2MjUy.html[/youku]

7. twopointslow

twopointslow Kenkyuusei

Curious as to why they're keeping the track title secret until just days before the release...

Further testing to see how much wota will buy regardless of what it is?

8. Noriega

Noriega Kenkyuusei

Ninety Nine-san, along with other comedians like "Downtown-san" and "Tunnels-san" got me into idols in the first place. Whenever I get a chance to see my favorite idol groups on the same show as my favorite comedians, I GET SO PUMP!!! [rock] [rock]

I did not hear any fans at the last HS event say Okamura-san was performing with the girls, but I PRAY for a collaboration. OKAMURA48(OKM48) IS SO DUE

9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

yeah, I thought it was a pretty dangerous label to use on this new girl who will already have the pressure of being expected to be marginally better than both kodama and miyawaki. [worried]

anyway, like you said, hopefully the fans will be supportive and just let her develop at her own pace. not sure if aki-p described her that way just casually or purposely. :)

10. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    The janken members (minus SKE48 members Ueno Kasumi, Kimoto Kanon) are doing the Puccho CM (UHA) with Eien Pressure in BGM. The lady who is the former idol from Pink Lady (70') and Haruna Kojima (who isn't in janken senbatsu) are the other guests.

Making of and CMs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UKve6S-9jg
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UKve6S-9jg[/yt]

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ Nyannyan's appearance in the CM reminds me of my frustration for the broken Side-A appearance, anyway its in the past. And wow(!), the Pink Lady guest is still idolish despite the years.

I like this one! Now I'm more positive with the inclusion of the sister group in the single.

12. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

13. Mushi

Mushi Kenkyuusei

My thought exactly. She fit right in. Who is she, anyhow?

Have there been any leaks of Hatsukoi Butterfly? I'm leaning towards Type C. HA! doesn't do much for me. It's a cool vid and all, but I'd like to hear the others. Especially since I'm only familiar with AKB48.

And I'm loving Eien Pressure! It's a toe-tapper, for me. Very fun song.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  15. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

and also Kojima Haruna was also there...Too many stand in I think...

16. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
  17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The SKE members that join the Janken Senbatsu was all replaced by under, if i'm not misstaken

18. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The full version of the song, is awesome lol :awesome: :awesome:

I really love the chorus for some reason, it just sounds so nice [hehe]

19. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy