The ordering, shipping and arrivals thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Limited edition (most likely sold out everywhere) comes with an event ticket inside the CD.
    Regular edition comes with a random photo of a senbatsu or undergirls member inside the CD.

Some stores (not all) have a bunch of "store bonus photo" that comes for free with any of the above CD. Unlike the member photo, this photo is not found inside the CD. They might be all gone now. Some stores will tell you if they still have the bonus photo in stock or not.

2. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    ^ ^ There are essentially 7 types of UZA, you can see them on the King Records website: http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/artist/ ... tist=34767

Limited Types A, K, B
    Regular Types A, K, B
    Theatre Edition

Types A, K, B Limited Edition come with a CD and DVD and a ticket to a national handshake event.

Types A, K, B Regular Edition come with a CD and DVD.

First press editions of the Regular Edition come with a photo of one of the girls from senbatsu or undergirls.

Shops may offer a store specific bonus photo with the Limited and Regular Editions. This will be included until they run out of bonus photos.

The Theatre Edition is a CD only (no DVD) that comes free when you purchase a ticket to handshake a particular AKB48 member at a specific event, and are only available through chara-ani.com They come with a bonus photo (that is of a different set of photos to the regular edition photos and store bonus photos).

What you get with a used CD from eBay (or any second hand reseller) is up to the individual seller. most will remove the bonus photos to sell separately.

Tracklistings for all the types can be found at: http://melosnomichi.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... ealed.html

3. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Hey everyone. I have been a loyal user of CCmellon as my shopping service in Japan. I used them to buy items, t-shirts, auction items and concert tickets (when I was in Japan) and I have been really happy with them.

Unfortunately they went out of business in August.

I am hoping to return to Japan for next summer and I am looking to find a new purchasing company with friendly English interface and language capable staff that can potentially get concert tickets for me, as well as order things.

Does anyone have any recommendations for services they are particularly happy with that will navigate auction sites and obtain concert tickets for the customer?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

4. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    It's my understanding that FromJapan does concert tickets, and they're a great auction site.

5. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    Most here use FromJapan. I never used them outside of YJA but i heard their special request service is great. They also speak english and CS gets back to you the next day (sometimes the same day if it falls into their work hours).

Edit*
    I should add that they are also fast. Once they issue you your shipping charge and you pay it quickly they will generally ship your package the same day. Also they offer a number of different shipping and packaging options.

They keep up with AKB and other major releases too. Making them easier to work with.

6. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I've been to the FromJapan website and I frankly find it impossible to really understand. Their web page is busy and I can't find how to do anything there.

I also could not find any interface for finding out how to do things like concert tickets with them. Or a set of instructions.

Has anyone used this function?

7. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Some recent acquisitions that came in today [clap] .

Takamina's photobook and document folder.

:inlove: :inlove:

Attached Files:

8. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    This totally made my studying for a midterm worthwhile :hehe: Whether or not I did well on the midterm...is another story ;)

The puccho set :^O^: It's been my little AKB fangirl dream to have a set~ Even though it's the older set. Now I crave Yuihan in puccho version [hehe]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And 1994 no Raimei [makeup] [makeup]
    [​IMG]

My UZA theater + 2 photos should be coming in soon...
    AHH SO MUCH AKB-ness :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    Frantically selling off old stuff to make money for all this... [sealed]

Does anyone have any opinions regarding Celga v. FromJapan??

9. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Finally got my UZA and Otona Jelly Bean CD, I'm never gonna choose SAL ever again. I was hoping to get one of the UG girls but Mariko works too :D

Attached Files:

10. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    Celga deals with US so everything is converted to US using their conversion rates. And you have to pay via Paypal (which puts me at a bit of disadvantage cause i lose a bit more in the paypal conversion to US).

FromJapan has an automated system for bidding on Yahoo Japan Auctions whereas Celga is manual, you submit the items you want bid, they will manually enter the bids.

I used to use Celga a lot but tend to find them a bit slow in responding sometimes, they are great people though and I never had any problems with them. I switched to FJ because they have a much superior YJA bidding system which is where I buy a lot of stuff. FJ will be implementing a new fee system which puts them on par with the other of the shopping services company.

11. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    @sillythings: I see [shock] Thanks for the extensive answer ^^ I'm definitely going to try FJ out, hopefully it won't put me into photo collecting addiction XD

12. koizora018

koizora018 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  13. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! <3

Things I'm thankful for this year:

1. My beautiful niece who's celebrating her first Thanksgiving (then Christmas, then New Years/1st birthday)
    2. That-person-who-will-not-be-named-lest-I-go-into-a-long-list-of-swearing finally outta my Mama's house
    3. Nogizaka46
    4. My job

and....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Photos:

http://i.imgur.com/P3ffl.jpg (sorry but for some reason, this forum and Imgur are not agreeing on this picture)

From left to right:

Nagashima (Mon)/Nagashima (Sun)/Sakurai (Wed)/Sakurai (Fri)/Yamato (Sat)
    Takayama (Fri)/Nishino (Tues)/Shiraishi (Thurs)/Matsumura (Sun)/Ito (Sat)
    Nakada (Fri)/Wakatsuki (Wed)/Ikuta (Tues)/Iwase (Mon)/Fukugawa (Thurs)

My Nogizaka46 calendars arrived yesterday! [party] Yes, I bought more than one... don't judge me :blush: Got a pretty good haul on the BLT's if I do say so myself, I got at least one of my oshimen (no MisaMisa or Ami unfortunately) and several of my top girls (Yuminee <3 ). Sayuringo is a pleasant surprise since she's one of the last girls I expected to get. Apparently the 7 photos per girl are for each day of the week, really cute and makes it easier to hunt down the photos needed to complete each set. The calendar is nice and I like how it's made so you don't have to tear the pages but it's terribly small (A4) doesn't nearly take up enough of the space I saved for it on my wall... it's possibly small enough to fit in my scanner though I won't make any promises :fear:

14. eraft

eraft Kenkyuusei

I just bought UZA from HMV. It came with a Photo Card but not the Votiing Ticket :cry: . Is this a common problem with HMV? should i buy from CDJapan instead?

15. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Did you check inside the booklet?

16. eraft

eraft Kenkyuusei

Yup i checked the booklets, Inside i found the Chinese translation for the lyrics instead. Oh well im gonna try my luck with CDJapan instead.

17. ninjarred

ninjarred Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

where'd you get tht calendar?

18. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    My new stuff came in form CDJapan the other day.

NMB48 - Kitagawa Kenji Type B

Momoiro Clover Z - Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo

:)

Attached Files:

19. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Sorry for the delayed response, I got mine off of HMV. Link: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Nogi.../item_Nogizaka46-WEEKLY-CALENDAR-2013_5214565.

They have plenty in stock and shipping wasn't bad either, it cost me 5,300y for the 3 Nogizaka calendars and the MomocloZ one but it'll obviously be much lower ordering just one. My usual vendor of choice is CDjapan who also have the calendar but they were playing too much with the stocking of this item. There was a week or so where they claimed preorder was sold out then it got back in stock, then out of stock, then back in stock again shortly after the release so I just wasn't going to bother. :lol:

20. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    You bought it from HMV Japan? Cause there wouldn't be Chinese translation in the Japanese version of the cd.