1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka Bashing

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Redirector, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i'm not sure i'd say her image is rehabilitated, more like... she actually built an image with this and with the eien pressure single.

...at least if we're talking about the general public. i'm pretty sure the general public cares for nobody but kami 7 or whatever it is now, but with those kinds of ratings and that being some people's first look at her, how else do you build the underdog image that akb48 loves so much?

2. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Here are the subs for Mechiake SP, http://forum.sub48.com/viewtopic.php?t=587, hope everyone enjoy the special

Some people just need to calm down about her,for real

3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Umm werent the other parts that were awesome in Japanese to? But you understood them?

4. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    I say after watching the Mechaike special, it showed me a new light about Paruru. It certainly showed that with some confidence and some work, she can grow into amazing person. The special did definitely changed my opinion about her. Though, there are some things that I disagree still such like her being center I still think it's way too early for her to become center still. I would rather see her working towards that goal and being pushed little by little instead of that gigantic push.

5. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    huh? they were hilarious you don't need to understand japanese for them

@yukoOshimaFan: thankss

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I really think that she has to work her way up little by little than getting help from the big push she's having. I'm sure she'll take it but as for having the center, I don't think she's ready to have that. She needs to work more of her performing skills so that people won't look at her in a bad way. Maybe people will appreciate her like Yui and the others.

7. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

most wont know that shes was put in 'cold storage' for a good portion of a year before..(just look at the timestamps of first few pages in her thread)

was pushed before yui, ranked 28 in 2010election(highest ever kks) and fell off the radar? one theory was about school attendance etc no point going into it now

isnt being a fan of akb = watching them grow? even if you compare the 'shining' prr now to the prr before(eg,nemousu korea military training SP) theres still much more to go

8. adaphon

adaphon Kenkyuusei

^
    Aki-P said on radio that he pushed her at first, but received complaints from staff of her being too ponkotsu and not to spoil her, so it stopped. When asked, Paruru didn't want to touch the topic.

9. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

ponkotsu? :confused:

10. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    ^ It's pretty much like being a screw-up or always being so clumsy and messing up

11. Mayuyu123

Mayuyu123 Kenkyuusei

Everyone is saying how she is untalented and is useless.

But hey, at least she can ride a unicycle! :)

12. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    ^ Very True :D Honestly, I never saw her as being useless, in terms of singing and dancing etc., I still don't know why people still bash her cause of this...probably because she messed up being MC at a concert last year... :hehe:

13. Mayuyu123

Mayuyu123 Kenkyuusei

That Paruruless hate blog has been posting quite a lot of nasty stuff about Paruru lately.

14. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I can't understand that blog, the level of hate directed at Paruru on it is astonishing.

I hope she doesn't take it to heart, but you'd need quite the mental strength to ignore all the bashing that goes on, warranted or not.

15. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

These antis start attacking her because she got pushed by the management (this is a very typical reaction every time a member got pushed) and to add oil to the fire she WON Janken Tournament where they said are rigged so that Paruru will win it :p

16. Mayuyu123

Mayuyu123 Kenkyuusei

What I find even more ridiculous and utterly demeaning is how that Paruruless hate blog person is writing letters to the Japanese Prime Minister asking him to arrest her and put in trial for totally make-believe accusations.

I really hope Paruru doesn't see this letter or any other kind of content from that hate blog, she would probably be mentally destroyed if she saw all of that. :(

17. puraibashii

puraibashii Kenkyuusei

I think the bashing is kind of necessary. You can't have a real fandom without some good antis. And that paruruseless blog is kind of funny

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Dealing with haters is like dealing with fans, both obsess over the subject talk about more than anyone wants to know and will keep going on about what they hate/love until they either have no one to talk to about it, the fuel for it runs out or they finally gain enough sanity that they've try to tone it down (Keep in mind this could take up to 4 years). The only other thing that can stop it is the fan/hater does something drastic that crosses some moral line that makes them rethink what's up with themselves. Or the fan/hater gets met up with so much opposition that they eventually feel over whelmed but that could also lead to something drastic.
    Anyway Haruka haters will calm down once her push eventually dies or they just get bored after months of fruitless protesting.

19. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

Just watched the Mechaike AKB special, if you were mixed on Paruru at the beginning, I think you'll like a bit more afterwards, about 60% of the show is about her but it's really nice and she evolves just a little in the episode.

20. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    The episode was entertaining, but I felt like it's mostly the script and Okamura/Yabecchi that really made the flow (you can count the lines she actually spoke). To have a special episode of Mechaike made just for her is a huge amount of push. The fact that Yukirin was way more entertaining in the few seconds she got compared to Paruru's parts is crazy.

I'm sure she's a nice person and I don't really have anything against her person, and I do think the bashing she is receiving is in the ridiculous side. But if I'm going to see her ALL the time on the center for the next few singles with that stiff dancing and flat expressions, while there's quite a few of other members that I would enjoy seeing more on the center, I think I'll skip on buying stuff and supporting AKB for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.