Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    amazing :cute:
    always full of energy. I can not wait to see it [rock]
    ===
    abaout yesterday, they've tried hard. And i agree with betazu, maybe the judges think the opposition team are much more better in performance that's all ;)

2. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    So acording a newspaper Takamina's solo debut will be used as the opening song in Nakama Yukie’s (Trick, Gokusen) upcoming Fuji TV drama 「サキ」(Saki)

[​IMG]

YES! Finally the day has come [rock] [rock]
    The drama will start airing January 8th 2013 :^O^:

preparing my money already [hehe]

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Wow, that soon?

That doesn't necessarily mean the single is coming out anytime soon though :(

We might have to listen to the short version of the song for a while :D

4. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    It's true ,probably she will only reveal the detail in an AKB event.
    Maybe in the request hour
    but at least we will can listen in the 8th [party]

5. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Or considering that No3b single is out on the 15th, that might be the C/W song for the Takamina's version (Type B), considering that the C/W songs of No3b single are usually solo songs by the three of them.

Either way it'll give her some more exposure and build up toward her solo debut.

6. twopointslow

twopointslow Kenkyuusei

the headline directly says it's her solo debut song.
    If it does get included on the no3b single, that's some poor decision-making from a marketing.

7. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I can't see the finer detail, but the headline actually reads: Takamina Theme Song!!!!

Though after reading more online articles, they do claim that this is going to be her solo debut song with some Akimoto quotes... [rock]

8. twopointslow

twopointslow Kenkyuusei

I was talking about the line below that in light blue that says

ソロデビュー曲 仲間ドラマに「光栄」
    [privilege]solo debut song in Nakama (Yukie) drama

and several other news outlets have reported the same story already.. so it's pretty much a go.

edit: correction

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I jump the gun a bit, I was just focusing on that big headline and Takamina/Yukie picture... :^O^:

But after reading other news that are available, it is a go, this is gonna be good. Just this move along puts this single on bigger stage than other AKB solo songs so far, with exception of maybe Acchan's "Flower"

BTW, Kojiharu's twitter mentioned about a Domoto shoot so it looke there should be a No3b episode on Domoto for the new N03b single and there should be a similar treatment one this solo is out... (or at least lets her promote is for a few weeks...)

The only worry I have is that it might put unrealistic expectation on her sales number... [worried]

10. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Yes i'm very excited about this release ,especially the rock part .I hope it gets a big promotion and she can be in the top sales :)
    i wonder if she will have solo concerts too

The guest in this week SDK will be Ikuta Toma so probably no sleeves episode will air only in 2013.But Takamina will be guest for sure when she release her single.

11. kira-factor

kira-factor Kenkyuusei

Taken from Tumblr

Takahashi Minami to release her solo debut single + selected as opening theme song for upcoming drama ‘Saki’

It was announced that AKB48 group’s general manager Takahashi Minami’s solo debut single is set for release under NAYUTAWAVE RECORDS, in spring of 2013! The song is currently untitled but has already been chosen as the opening theme song to the upcoming drama ‘Saki‘ which will start airing on January 8th.

“Saki” is Fuji TV’s upcoming drama starring Nakama Yukie. As we reported last month, Nakama will be playing the same person she played in popular 2011 drama “Utsukushii Rinjin.” Though the opening theme song has not been recorded yet, it is said to be a dramatic and emotional rock ballad which symbolizes Takahashi’s solo debut.

Takahashi’s solo debut was announced during AKB48’s live concert “AKB48 in TOKYO DOME~1830m no Yume~” at the Tokyo Dome back on August 25th. Regarding the release of her solo debut single, Takahashi commented, “It is time for my dream to be a solo singer that I have wished for a long time, to come true. I know this would not have been possible without the fans who have trusted, and waited for me. Thank you very much. Though I feel little anxious that AKB48 members are not around me, I would like to put my all into the song, so my heart would reach to all of you.”

AKB48’s general producer, Akimoto Yasushi also commented about this, “Takamina has been leading the AKB48 group while encouraging the members that ‘your effort never goes unrewarded.’ Now it’s time to prove it by your own self as the general manager. Alright Takamina. We are ready for your solo debut.”

12. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

I can't wait :drool:
    Time to saving money! :drool:
    according to the takaina solo thread, her single will be under some universal branch *the one that girl generation in*

13. Ninja_Penguin

Ninja_Penguin Kenkyuusei

So freaking excited!! Can't freaking wait!!
    I'm like bursting with joy I can't even handle myself right now. Lolol [rock]

14. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    While I am reading, my heart was beating so fast from excitement, this is great because I also like any drama that Nakama Yukie is in it, that's a double reason to watch the upcoming drama [rock]
    Now I have to save my money for Takamina & for Wasamin too [sweat]

15. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

I can't wait it to be released!

:inlove:

It is good to know that it is a branch of universal, I was freaking out lol :D

16. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

man can't wait for her solo debut. just saw the news at tokyohive too.
    coincidentally i was having a td marathon last night and watched the announcement at tokyo dome around midnight. so much great takacchan moments :inlove:

17. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hoho, I read about it yesterday, I'm so excited! My fav actoress' drama with takamina debut song! It will be awesome!

I will order every possible version!

---------------------------------
    I wonder will the others AKB members buy it too? I'm kinda imagining Acchan buying at least 10 copies to support takamina.

18. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:lol: the banana top is back in AKBINGO
    cant wait to watch this episode

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

A little out of topic, is it just my PC or the codes in this thread a little messed up in this last page.

All other threads look fine through...

20. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    the page is messed here in my notebook too
    and only page 506
    wtf happened??
    :wtf: