1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyazaki Miho (Myao) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    I think that's Akan Kesatsu that she appear with Kasai right? Or something like that I forgot. But I'm pretty sure that is a work given by her agency since Kasai is also have same agency with her. So AKB management pretty much give her zero works this year.

2. Myaoshi

Myaoshi Kenkyuusei

Well just came across this on tumblr and thought it was relevant...
    [​IMG]
    People might wonder why or when Myao started losing popularity even after her big boom after she got promoted from KKS. I wasn't there when it happened (I became a fan only 2 years ago), but I have guesses or theories that I saw. Her popularity might've started dropping when she got transferred to Team B. As we all know Team A was probably the most popularity team (idk about after this recent shuffle) seeing how its originated from 1st Gen. Another theory is that she lost her perfect dynamic duo when Erepyon left. I don't usually ship people, but if Erepyon were to have stayed, those 2 would be perfect. People like seeing members in pairs, like Atsumina, WTomomi, Mayuki, etc. But I also looked around some youtube videos of Myao and on the comment section I would see Japanese people calling her "fat" or "ugly". Obviously youtube does not have the best community at all, but what's weird is we don't see this coming from other videos, just Myao. So it's hinting to me that Japanese fans don't like her because of her appearance, which is pretty stupid cause she's beautiful... The problem now is that people are worried about other things right now. Like all of these graduations, Akimoto Sayaka's popularity and well being is more important than alot of other fans (which is fine), what Maeda Atsuko is doing now, etc. There's just not alot of Myao oshis there or people who even care about her =/, which gets me lonely at times. I've been seeing a growing number of them though, this thread is proof.

Sorry that this is such a long post though xD. I just wanted to share everythinggg I know since this topic is mentioned.

3. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Myao in team A is awsome. She close to lots of Senbatsu members like Takamina or even Acchan. I don't think they're still get in touch by now.

Losing Erepyon is also big blow to her. Since then her close friend begin to leave her one by one (Lovetan, Yuttan, Nacchi). I'm happy that Reinyan is be there for her a lot recently (even they're not in the same team!). And there's KitaRie in team K who's pretty close with Myao. so she shouldn't lonely (and I hope she can make more friends in K. I remember Myao and Yuko use to have some moment time to time).

4. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

i can totally see the one who's commenting she's fat is an otaku who's triple her size but
    its their opinion we cant do anything about it, i love myao just the way she is
    (sorry for my bad english :^^;: )

5. lusobr

lusobr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I've heard from fans before that they think she is fat. It's said a lot around the fan base that her and Shimada Haruka need to lose weight. Personally I disagree. From every photo and tv performance I've seen she looks fine. Her body type isn't the slender one, she has wider hips and shoulders, which make her look chubby. There are also her cheekbones that are big and people mistake that for fat. Also if you watched her 600 seconds she is kind of a glutton :p . So when you mix all of those things you get the fat moniker thrust upon you.

I was watching this AKBingo highlights on youtube and it made me realize how much I miss Myao on variety shows :cry: . Also Maimai and Erepyon. I used to not like her but after watching AKBingo and seeing how well she worked with Myao I warmed up to Erepyon.

Jump to 5m45s for Myao

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlbafO2jrjE[/yt]

You can watch more highlights in the channel, there is a lot of Myao :cute:

6. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I hope Aki-P reads this thread [think]

7. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Woah, I stop paying attention for a couple of days and it gets busy in here, yay :awesome:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2gdLHgKl7M[/yt]

Oh and enjoy my awesome photo taking skills.
    [​IMG]

As for what you guys are talking about, it's kind of an image she has got stuck with now and probably won't ever change now.
    Don't really know what can raise her popularity without being put into things though, so it just stays in the cycle of not being popular enough to get on shows or in singles, yet because she isn't in them she has little hope of raising her popularity :^^;:

8. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Well, even back in the day when Haruu is still chubby. She still got push and be able to get in Manatsu no Sounds Good! senbatsu. Then Majisuka Gakuen 3. It's not about being fat and stuff. It's because Haruu is still consider as next generation. While Myao, who's younger than Haruu (and Minarun) are consider as old generation that list in "we do not care about you" category.

Her last hope might be Senbatsu Janken tournament now. Only if she has a little luck to won 2 or 3 times, which she never has before...

9. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

this thread is quiet :cry: we need to be more active and prove that myao
    still hasn't lost her fight(senbatsu election) she can still go up rank [party] [party] :^O^:

belated happy new year to people in this thread [party] [party] [party] [party]

10. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

she lost at the first round of 2012 Janken Tournament right?

Hopefully Myao still has a chance this year in every event [angel]

11. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

she can make it
    even kashiwagi made a miracle in this year janken :D :XD:

12. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    I really hope so T T.

Anyway, I'm happy that Myao still make it to appear in Kouhaku. I know it seems foolish to worried since everyone have to appear but there's deep down inside of me fearing that she'll not. Thank god I'm wrong...

13. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

she should think of new character soon since her rebel character is not working anymore c=(-_-Q)
    [think] [notme]

14. lusobr

lusobr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    She hasn't done the rebel character in a while now. I'm not sure what she can do. Personally I think it's more her agency's job to get her more jobs outside of AKB. Exposure on AKB shows is decided by management no matter how interesting your character is. Not to mention I have the feeling their characters aren't decided by themselves but by the production crew of whichever show they are on.

Looking at Horipro's AKB roster they are mostly overlooked by AKB. Aside from Itano, all the other ones aren't favored, at least imo. Even Itano she has more exposure outside of AKB than in it. So I feel like Horipro needs to pick up their slack and start promoting Myao somewhere, anywhere :cry:

15. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

i thought she's close to mayu too (Akbingo shoujiki shougi ono vs mayu)

16. lusobr

lusobr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Myao G+
    Google translates as
    :cute:

17. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Well, good that she's will have some work. Especially some more TV show1

About her and Mayu. I don't really know they're close or not. They're suppose to since they use to be in the same team for a long time. But I didn't see them talking about each other that much and that Shoujiki Shougi is kinda long time ago...

18. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

looks like she appeared in some TV shows nowadays? :inlove:
    hope her luck shines in janken this year :XD:

Seeing her in River and Namida Surprise PV makes me miss her..

19. lusobr

lusobr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6zvQDpZd-o[/yt]

20. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    ^
    Myao and horror stuff again, lol!