Kitahara Rie (Kitarie) / AKB48 5th Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 30, 2008.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think it's fun and gives the show its energy.

AKB girls that have secret boyfriends are going to have their secret boyfriends, we only find out when they get busted. I prefer it out in the open like this. I'd say 100 out of 100 high ranking AKB girls would not give up their carriers for a reality show relationship.

I think they should use low ranking members like Komori or lower. then it gets fun since such girls might chose love over their current AKB position.

2. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

AKB girls don't have secret boyfriends. This was confirmed by Mai Sanity a couple of years back.

One thing positive I could get from this show would be to know for sure that Rie indeed doesn't have anyone out there since she is pretty much under surveillance 24/7.

I can understand the fun factor it generates for a part of the fans :D , but in my case I don't want that, possibly 'cause I am some kind of a heartless bastard that like his idols single.

3. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Terrece House 21/12/12

Man, this episode was blast!

- They pick up with a nice talk between Masato and Tetchan last time. Tetchan now realize his true dream that he want to become an "Actor".

- So he go and meet a guy in entertainment business that he know. They have a talk and got to know that to be an actor is not easy thing but he wanna give a try.

- Seina go to audition with Glitter (something relate to model stuff, I don't know) and doing well.

- Momo seems to start bloging in the internet. Doing fashion blog like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu use to do.

- All three man goes to have meal together. Tetchan tell his dream to Shota. Shota support him and says go for it.

- Tetchan still don't give up about Ricchan. So he want to invite her to date again but he has no courage at all. Masato and Shota talk him up until he finally have guts to go. He then go and knock Ricchan's room and invite her with she agree right away. Tetchan then go back to the room and got make fun by other two.

- Next day, Tetchan has a part time job and it's pretty late. Ricchan come back and found everyone there only Tetchan who hasn't come back yet. She then proceed and says that She have decided that she'll leave Terrece House soon. Her reason that after she saw Maakun decided to leave. She also think she has to move on.

- The camera then cuts to Tetchan, who doesn't know anything yet, happily talk to his co-worker about how he finally manage to invite Ricchan for date. The camera cuts back again and Ricchan says that Christmas party might be her last moment with Terrece House member. Shota then says that it's better for Tetchan to not know about this yet. Ricchan then says that she'll tell him by herself.

- The camera cuts to Tetchan again. Still don't know anything and happy about his future. Don’t know that not only his best friends Masato will be gone but also the girl who he have been interest since begining as well.

End.

4. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Best news I heard while watching was Rie leaving the show. I thought this was going to be the case, plus I peeked ahead at the schedule on AKB's site and I think her last episode is in the first week of January. I mean, it's inevitable since she'll be doing more work in SKE.

5. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

Yay! Now I can finally stop watching this crappy show. [party]

Hopefully kitarie can get on another show regularly, because although this show bores me to tears it still delivers a weekly appearance from one of my favorite members.

6. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

Wow, I didn't know people disliked the show that much. [wonder] But I agree, Kitarie has a lot of work coming up and it's better if she leaves now so there will be one less thing off her plate.

7. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I'm actually a bit worried over this.

I'm still not quiet sure how long this show was suppose to be. If it's a show with revolving door and people, then fine.

But if this show is planned to be a certain length and Kitarie just decides to leave early...

Granted, based on MAsato's decision to leave, it seem that the show is doesn't have a contract-binding agreement like that.

But after Kasai's fiasco, casual viewers might be stupid enough to jump to conclusion and another AKB quits... [sweat]

8. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    I don't hate the show. It got a good production and funny time to time. like watching some Japanese drama.

But I would also stop watching the show if Rie leaves. I got interest in this show because the concept of "what gonna happen if one AKB will have to live in the same roof with other people and half of them are man" thing. Whit she leaving. That concept will no longer exist and will hurt the show really bad if the still gonna continue it.

9. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I really hope they're not that stupid either. The thing wit Kasai was that was an actual commitment to a game. I think since Makkun said he was leaving the show first, it kind of lessened the blow for Rie to announce her departure. Maybe casual fans would think she really liked Makkun so now she's leaving since he won't be on?

I like the show for 2 reasons: (1) I like the western song selection, (2) the scene "setups" are hilarious to watch. i.e. Rie walks in on 4 roommates who pretty much look like they were told to wait beforehand for important news, and Tetchan just happened to be elsewhere telling his boss he got another date. :hehe:

10. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

So Kitarie's movie was just released yesterday! She said on her Google+ that she had a stage meeting with fans and her cast members and that she'll be traveling to Osaka and Nagoya for more stage meetings. I really hope this movie gets on the internet soon in english subs!

11. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

dec 2012

[​IMG]

12. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

I like it, but I'm not really feeling the hairstyle. It's too curly for her. [wonder]

13. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

Kitarie at the stage meeting in Nagoya with the director of JG:

[​IMG]

Loving the card dress. :D

14. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

It looks exactly like the one haruppi wore on akbingo this week :D

15. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

16. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

It is the same dress, well different color of course.

Starring role? I want to see this movie!

17. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Looking at the UZA performance from Kayu Kyoku, It hits me that Kitarie is subbing for Jurina in that and she looks pretty damn good in it.

That is probably her most prominent position in a TV performance that I can remember in a while and took me a bit by surprise.

Granted the divided the group up in UZA and Manatsu but I didn't think Kitarie would be give that prominent a role when both Sayaka are in the group. (though Akimoto looks a bit stiff in the dances, which has always been the weakness in her dances, IMO)

18. oyasumiichan

oyasumiichan Kenkyuusei

Hi Kitarie Thread! [hi]

I just thought I'd drop in here to let you guys know that we've just posted a translation of an interview Kitarie did with Oricon a couple weeks ago. We're posting it here first and it won't go up on our front page for a few days.

Interviews are a little more work than normal news posts so it's got a "social lock" on it. We simply ask for a tweet, like or +1 in return for our hard work. Nixed the lock. Please share it though! ;)

We're a new Japanese Entertainment news site made up of two guys who just want to use our knowledge of the Japanese language to help others see news in an atmosphere that isn't negative or troll-filled. We also staunchly oppose the thought that big million dollar "new-media" companies should hold a monopoly over entertainment news. We're just getting started but we hope you'll check us out and stick around!

Nihonbeat's Translation of Oricon's Interview with Kitahara Rie

[bow] どうもありがとうございます!

Here's a couple of photos from the 20+ included in the interview:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. tomochin

tomochin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Well with that Kitarie has left terrace house, Tecchan held Kitarie's hand for a few seconds until she shook it off, ouch. They had a small talk on the last night but nothing really happened except Tecchan being left with a broken heart.

On the morning of Kitarie and Masato leaving the house everyone cried, everyone's grown accustomed to each other over the 3 months, Kitarie left 1st followed shortly by Masato, looks like the boys were extra close, i think they cried more than the girls did. Masato left behind a letter telling them to keep at it and telling Tecchan to stay the way he is now, more tears followed.

Was a bitter sweet episode with the goodbyes, i found myself cheering for Tecchan to chase after Kitarie when she leaves the house but unfortunately he didn't.

Kitarie fans rest assured she has now left terrace house :lol:

Edit: found a certain gif from 2ch
    [​IMG]
    It's really not as bad as it seems here if you watch the show. Thumbs up to Tecchan for trying.

20. PK91

PK91 Kenkyuusei

hehe, i think it was actually pretty rude of kitarie to say "yada" like that when tecchan tried to hold her hand [blush] she could have said something softer like "dekinai, gomen ne". maybe she did it afterwards though as they cut straight after that, but if it was me i'd for sure be kind of scared hearing something like that when i try with a girl i like the way that he did.

anyway, def gonna continue to follow the show, really wish tecchan well and i hope seina starts dating someone too cuz i wanna see her in action =D