Kasai Tomomi (Tomo~mi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ^
    :blink:

Her photobook will be called 「とものこと、好き?」["Tomo no Koto, Suki?"] ("It's Tomo, love?") ("Do you like me?")

lucky kid...I don't care so much about the moral thing but... that's legal in Japan? I just wondering.

[EDIT] Fixed: Thanks HRP...Ah~ it's good to know that. I hadn't thought so.

2. sugarfall

sugarfall Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Re: Team A - Kasai Tomomi (Tomo~mi)

That's kinda disturbing, well at least this gonna be a big hit but probably not in a good way :/

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

The title translates as "Do you like me?"

I don't think there's any moral issues involved. It just seems weird. I guess they tried to be original here.
    To be honest I think it would be legal anywhere. Touching a pair of boobs isn't exactly against the law.

Unless the kid was forced to do it against his will. Which would constitute sexual harassment. :D

4. gthais

gthais Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki

The boobies thing isn't really new and I don't care about it, if a girl is comfortable enough it's no one of our bussiness. But was the kid really necessary? :fp:

Not cute.

5. Oshiri13

Oshiri13 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

OMG!! Those K-POP fans and AKB48 haters will certainly
    pull-off a bunch of bashing towards this.
    (since they are some bored and tired fans of such k-pop groups)

If Kasai can do this with AKB48 still attach on her name
    imagine what she can do if she already graduated AKB48.
    I wonder if this will be the starting point of her solo career
    I hope not I'd want to see Tomo-mi as a solo singer and utilize her voice
    after she graduates. :inlove:

6. Erin.

Erin. Kenkyuusei

Weird. It's not illegal (the child does not appear naked in any way, nor is the pb actual AV material), but it's really...random? Is that the word for it? Weird and random and probably unnecessary.
    I was already wondering whether Chiyuu's post-AKB career would take an AV (or at least a more explicitly gravure) turn, and this seems to be indicating that yes, it very could could be so.
    That said, Chiyuu could have a good career as a gravure model, if that's what she wanted to do.

7. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

Idk why I'm so mad at HoriPro now :angry:

IT IS DEFINITELY NO DOUBT!! [boom] But if I ever seen one I would fight for her!! She is doing what management told her. YES it is according to her choice weather to do it or not, BUT she SIGNED contract with her agency means they could do anything they want to her. If she refuse what they want, she might losing her solo career. It is profit that we are talking about here. Scandal brings popularity and money! Even though this pict might be legal in Japan and not a scandal, but seriously? seriously? seriously? people would talk LOUD about this. Especially she's consider to be in Japan #1 Idol group. When she did that Tv scandal thing it was booming and still does.

I know I sound so annoying and seems bluffing by now, and it is also my first time in her thread so I'm really sorry for my words. Really really sorry. I'm just so freaking mad to know that AKB haters will discuss this for like forever :angry: I'm really sad :cry: :cry: Knowing her graduation right after I became AKB fan too :cry: :cry:

The picture looks so awkward and annoying too *sigh :shock: :(

But I wish nothing but her success out there, she has one of the most amazing voice in AKB, and more talent to show in the future I believe.

Peace.

8. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka

Idk it just doesn't feel like tomo. Like, it really just doesn't fit her image at all, it's kinda disappointing, I'm not gonna hate on it tho, it makes her stick out.

9. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
  10. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

:^O^: Even though I'm usually more into... modest breasted girls, Kasai's chiyuus are nice to look at.

I won't be hypocritical here and tell everybody how mad I am at the management forcing her to do this rawr rawr rawr. Instead, I will enjoy her pictures (and be envious of the luckiest SOB alive, even though he prolly doesn't know it yet)

Also, don't think too much about haters. Ofc they are gonna hate. That's what haters do. AKB48 could invent a cure to cancer, make our world just and peaceful, and give cookies to everyone - haters would still hate.

[​IMG]

11. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    (Feel free in correct me if I'm wrong)

It seems that she will have a release event for her PB the next February 8th, in Sabunado Shinjuku Bookstore; (http://www.fukuya-shoten.jp/shop2/)

http://natalie.mu/music/news/82870

Also on the Natalie's article there's mentioned that the JRA is involved in part to this Photo Album production(so you can too blame them if you're angry on this). Also the article mentions that contains photoshoots of luscious lingerie and bath scenes.

Sanspo's article posted by @t-motion mentions that the photobook have 112 pages.

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

The kid isn't really needed if you ask me.

But anyway, I think it will be a nice PB. I like the title too and nothing wrong with that. I guess people would want to see her hot image besides being having one of the best voices in AKB48 so I wish success for her. All positive as far as I'm concerned. She is in my top 5 though.

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

:nb: I guess that might increase the sales of the photobook so, as long as she doesn't matter, I'm (more than) ok with that picture.
    PS: lucky kid...

14. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

U right tho.. I just got totally worked up earlier [whew]

But no matter how many times I look at it the kid is really isn't necessary.. Still, Tomomi looks amazingly beautiful :)

15. gthais

gthais Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki

I have the completely opposite idea, I think it's going to turn people off rather than drawing them. Guess we will see.

16. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Shock! It's sexy but that kid makes it weird... :^^;:

17. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I don't see problem with it, but it is pretty random. I agree with HRP it seem to be an attempt to do something different but that picture does look pretty awkward... :^^;:

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend

I preordered the book last weekend at one of my local Kinokuniya bookstores before there was any real info on this book (Title, cover, ect.)

It's going to be mighty awkward when I go to pick it up. :^^;:

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I have a question for you all.

Should we ever include small children in gravure in any way?

If the answer is no, there's your explanation for why this is creepy as hell.

That cover would be fine if not for the inclusion of the little kid. Kids and sexiness just don't mix.

20. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I personally don't think the inclusion of kids in gravure is problem, there are enough photobooks out there with teenage models in Japan and it's not like it's never been done before.

I think it was more of combination of everything, from the placement of hands, the suggestive title(tagline) and emphasis on the chest,etc. that makes it feel weird.

If they didn't show the kid's face and kept just the hands, it can still drive the same point through.

Or

if they change the title/tagline to something like "innocence", the whole image of the picture would be totally different IMO.