Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Shortcake just before the encore was amazingly perfect. OMG

And it was longer than the TV performance!!! <3 Perfection.

I wish there was more Harukyan but the camera got some good shots of her so I'm happy.

And omfg FK+NY That's 4/5 of my top 5 together!!!!! (plus 3 more) lol

but wow that was great. I liked almost everything.

Aamin and Ranran and Sakura and Murashige were really great to see.

Reinyan got a good position in Gingham Check ;w; Yay Reinyan!!! =D

The shuffle collab things were odd though. I mean, they used such weird numbers of members. XD Especially Warota+AnRiRe. XD But it was... interesting. The song choice and the groups' images were very uhhhh interesting. XD

I wish FK had more but I'm not that concerned because of Yukirin's solo and also ZUTTO MAE KARA IS THE BEST SONG EVER OMFG ;w;

I keep realizing I need to learn the sister group members. >w< But at the same time I can't get toooo into them or else I'm gonna end up spending too much money and end up on the streets because of becoming too poor. XD That'd be bad.

Lost the way was good but it wasn't the same without Yuttan... ;___; (I'm never getting over it... lol) Umechan did pretty good though. I really like Umechan. ;w;

Umm I don't know where some of the songs are from, can anyone tell me? (Like, original unit who sang it and stuff...)

Oh yeah and I hope someone recorded that. I need to go back and learn the new lyrics in Shortcake. <3

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

man,
    i wish to see shortcake :angry:

3. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I LOVED IT!!! 3rd time watching a live stream and it was awesome.

Also really really love the chat room on here. It was soopa fun.

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

So, was Okada Nana the only KKS in Unit Matsuri this time?

She is one of my favorite members overall and I really hope she gets promoted soon, I was so stoked to see her in a perf here even if she didn't get a ton of camera time. I wonder why she was included? They could have had anyone else who was already there do it.

5. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Paruru and sakuratan i love them so much their cuteness are surpass the limit :blush:
    Kagami no Naka no Jeanne d'Arc
    I'm glad to see Okada nana in there [rock]

6. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

man! iam so jealous to you! :angry:

i want to see that kanpeki-gu too! :angry:

and otona jelly :angry: why they have sashihara together with yukirin? isnt otona jelly song for one person?

7. draqunia

draqunia Kenkyuusei

So-chan?, Ima stick with Takamina, :p . Those subgroup covers were surely interesting. Glad to see Cindy again, and Tomo~mi to have the strength to perform. Ganbatte!! Arigatou UNIT MATSURI [clap]

8. eraft

eraft Kenkyuusei

Actually i am kind of disappointed at the number of viewers, Barely hitting 100k. I wonder if it is the lack of advertisement that cost this.

9. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    uhm, i left for dinner at the middle of first rabbit perf, what happened afterwards? Tnx!

10. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    ^
    ^
    Maybe cos some ppl have work and skool.

11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Fujimoto Mitsuki is a SKE kks and she was in it. But with all the graduations they're having, no doubt she'll be promoted soon. Nana being included at all, even if she wasn't featured, is a good sign for her. She may be promoted pretty soon. I'm guessing to Team K since they've lost Kaoru and Yuka and Jurina doesn't show up for stage performances.

12. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

^
    A lot of people have school till late or group activities [sweat] (like me... but I managed tu run and catch the stream :D )

13. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I dunno about AKB kks but isn't Tashima Meru kks in HKT? She's second gen, aren't the second gen all kks still?

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Overall a great show, especially towards the middle with the sub units shuffle.

The middle part with unit songs was a bit wierd but the member choices were interesting, it's basically the potential members from each groups and it's a good way to get them more involved in RH considering it usually performed by more seasoned member due to the original unit factor.

Though I wonder if it also meant those stage unit songs didn't made the top 100. Would be a bit surprising not to see Kuroi Tenshi, Pajama Driver, Blue rose, or Tsundere among others not making the top 100.

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oh yeah, Meru and whichever other 2nd gen HKT were there would be KKS. I kinda meant more AKB KKS, sorry.
    I don't even think of Meru as KKS anymore though since she already centered a song released on a single... HKT needs a new team soon.

I prefer to think that those songs are popular enough that they can do them 2x in a row and people won't complain :)

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The 2nd generation was only announced in September. Are 16 of them team quality yet?

Still, it is weird to think of Meru as a KKS, especially after today.

17. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I've compile a list of the songs plus their original performs (if they weren't performed by their original performers)

List under spoiler

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Kuchibiru Furezu... with Anrire and WH7 SLAYED me. :nb:

It was good overall. Not amazing, but pretty good. ^^

Can't wait for tomorrow. :cute:

19. draqunia

draqunia Kenkyuusei

The Youtube stream reached over 100k; but only at the end when they performed Manatsu Sounds Good; then the stream started buffering and the viewers dropped out..

@xinchun, People are expecting Team KIII for HKT, so thats where Meru might go and the rest of HKT KKS

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think almost 100k is great for an act like AKB, who are known mostly in Asia.

Madonna's streaming from her show in Paris got around 70k, IIRC. Madonna.