[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. reyxan

reyxan Kenkyuusei

yeah, i only vote on best newcomer only, because i read on some report that JKT48 and 2nd competitor just have little different vote. and i never vote on best stage performance because i too confidence on this category, beside i too underestimate him :p
    it seems one nominator can't win more than one category :fp: , because it happen too with noah.
    from what i read on sahabat noah fanspage, one nominator can't be double winner, because it will make them get double reward :fp:
    here's what i got from sahabat noah fanspage (in indonesian)
    [​IMG]

razgriz already answer it ^D^

2. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

what? I thought that super far appliers get priority or something O_O

this was unfair..JKT and another nominator like Noah should got more than 1 award in fact :fp:
    What a reckless rule they made.. :wtf: Now I understand why the fans got angry

3. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

IF what it says is TRUE, THEN we can say that then we can assume that Dahsyat commited a fraudulence. It's like: they said we could buy TWO, but after we paid for two they said that can only get ONE.

4. ash

ash Kenkyuusei

on the same boat.
    I applied for 25-28 Jan, (long weekend here in WA).
    no reply. :hmm:

5. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes, it's certainly possible. Deguchi Aki did that. :) Well, she was a KKS when she graduated from AKB but I think it could still happen.

6. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Can we talk to the management both directly or undirectly? [think]
    I'll tell them to give priority to far and especially super far applier if I could talk to them [think]

I'll feel the same if I didn't get a reply to watch AKB theater :hmm:

7. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

that's what i thought, now i wonder if they ever check/open their ticket.superfar@jkt48.com email.

are you still gonna go to the theater?

they said they will contact us one week before the performance by EMAIL. but no even one email

if you can talk to the management directly, we would be really appreciate it. :)

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    try to talk to the staffs on theater?

i agree. the super far and far should get higher priority because well, they live far away. the local fans could came and watched any time, but how about the FARs?

9. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

yep local fans, especially who live in Jakarta like me can go to FX anytime. I ever met them several times around FX during free day, maybe they were practicing.

I'll try to find the info how to talk to them [think]

10. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

well it is hard to get tickets anyway, I applied several times but always failed (wonder if i mess something up when I tried [wonder] )

11. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    well, you should apply superfar, far, and general 1st, the theater is not as crowd as before, so it wont be too hard to get the ticket.. especially after the price raised :D

and even if you have a really really bad luck, just come to the theater, stay around the ticket booth/shop, wait till the lining for ticket exchange is closed, and then try to speak to some staff. tell them you come from far away, they will put you in priority for the waiting list.. they gonna ask your ID to check your resident first of course.

1 more suggestion, check the calendar on JKT site, if there is a special event (like birthday, anniv, etc). forget my suggestion above :D

12. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Yeah but if rena moved, I think she will just be transferred because she had the qualification.

Anyway,
    I've never been to the theater, but have the group sung gingham check, river, everyday kachusa, or flying get? I'm planning to go to the theater if Akicha and Haruka is in Indonesia. When they'll be here? And how can I get the ticket for the theater?

13. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

they've never sung it as far as I know [think] or maybe they just did it in some meet&greet events
    Akicha&Haruka, I thought that they will return to Indonesia in the end of January or maybe next month, since I didn't see them in the schedule until the end of this month [think]
    You can apply the ticket via e-mail, just visit jkt48.com and you'll find the way to apply the ticket [notme]

14. iwnz

iwnz Kenkyuusei

been away for a while...
    they haven't sing that yet , i expect it too on the girls's anniversary just like HKT

the Jap duo will already be here next week after Request Hour

and for the ticket , go to the JKT48 website and follow the instructions :)
    kindly check their schedule mate , everybody wanna see the senbatsu directly :D

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    currently waiting for their 2nd concert

oh and heard Melo went to Japan and JKT will got their CD debut at june

16. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

What is she doing there ?
    Ah june :hmm: still so far away

17. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

debut CD postponed until june? wew

18. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

Japan? Maybe something to do with RH? IIRC it'll end tomorrow.

June.. that's still so long :hmm: if this is any other sister group, they'll cry for sure..
    Single group album being pitted with summer album of entire 48 group.. :wtf:

19. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Melo suddenly went to Japan? I thought that only AkicHarusan who went there :wtf:

the cd...what?? June??? :fp: ah....delayed for 5 months?

20. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

I doubt that 'New Ship' has high vote count..

Maybe.. the album's release is being delayed so JKT's original song can be included in it.. [hehe]