Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    does anyone have the audio ripped Zetsu netsu accapela ver?

i need to hear it again because it was a total kick ass

2. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    I'm so so proud of all the fans who voted for hashire pengin! I know it meant a lot to the girls (and they all campaigned for it on g+) but still, for it to be first...that's amazing. What a wonderful gift to show them that Team 4 is missed!

3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I have not much comments about RH itself because I have not seen anything, but it's fun to read all the comments. Many are either very shrewd or the imagine it greatly. :D Regarding # 1, it is perhaps the costumes and those who wear these which are the deciding force, the music itself is neither good nor bad IMO. A standard AKB song that goes 13 to the dozen. :lol:

4. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Hashire! Penguin being #1 epitomizes the reason why following groups like AKB or Morning Musume is so rewarding me because these are times where you can directly see direct effects of true fan love. Seeing SDN, especially Yukarin was also a pleasant surprise ^^

5. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

Da,m i fell asleep around 12-10 :( But at least i'm glad Ue kara Mariko made it to 3rd place and i got to see Mariko's performance of Plastic no Kuchibiru :D OH yea SDN are starting doing show again?

6. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

I don't think it's that grave actually. The "trainee manager" is probably just a token result of the vote, and Yuasa will only be "trainee" in name only. In reality, he will be like other theater managers, the management probably doesn't care much about these "confident votes" beside giving the new manager confidence in their new job (well, in Yuasa's case, in kinda backfired...).
    (off topic, I don't really think majority of the negative votes are to "stop the transfer", unless SKE wotas are incredibly naive... probably just excuses of wota now that they see the girls aren't happy about it)

7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Great idea! Or hologram.

8. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

Hologram? "atsu-ne" Maeda? :^O^: pun intended

9. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    -UZA only 16th. I thought it'd be higher up [worried]
    -I'm so glad to see Rena performed Kareha no Station and So Long
    even though she was with high fever. :cute:
    -NMB acapella was great imo, and yes. We should have Acapella sub-unit.
    -Sayaka's Mushi makes me wanna cry. She deserves more support from management.
    You can tell how happy and grateful she was.
    -Sae No.2 YESSS!! Jurina was all over the place in these 4 das though lol. My oshi.
    -Happy for team4. Good for them after disbanded.
    -Encore is a bit... I don't know. Expected something else I guess.
    -Those bags on so long costume...
    -Nissan stadium is pretty big. Distance between fans and girls was already very far at Tokyo dome.
    I just hope it goes well.

I'm sad about the result for manager voting though. :(
    SKE members are clearly hurt by this. Sad to see the one who raised them up received so many 'non-confidence' vote, so they say.

I don't know what voters were thinking, maybe that by doing it that way will gonna bring him back to SKE? It just seems pretty childish to me. The same goes for Shiba's case as well.
    And now the girls feel the result deny all what they've done until today.
    Way to go. Great job indeed. :fp:

10. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i dont think people are only talking about paruru now that hashire pengin took first place, in fact i think that the reason it got 1st place was because ALL TEAM 4 WOTAS VOTED!!!! because they wanted to see the song rank high...
    they reason they mostly mention Paruru is (probably) because she's been getting a lot of crap from haters (which is horrible), most than anybody else in the AKB family so its only normal her wotas and the people who apreciate her feel like they won over the haters... there's nothing wrong with that :^O^:

btw. Kawaei isnt an original team 4 member.... she joined later :XD:

Now for my kami-Oshi Takamina, this was a okay day i guess :/
    i wanted her to sing Jane Doe soooo badly :'(
    and who was the one imatating her? i forgot... she was awesomeeeeee :^O^:
    totally identical "Takamina jankee" monomane :^O^:

11. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

^ It was Ogasawara Mayu from NMB48

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ah, if some Paruru trolls fans want to ignore the huge campaign for Team 4 to get #1 w/ an average song that probably wouldn't have ranked at all had the team not been disbanded and consider it a victory for her then let them. We all know Mayuyu, Yuko, and Meru HKT48 are coming for those top spots next year. :awesome:

RH 2014: Hatsukoi Butterfly for #1 :hehe: lol j/k but not rly

13. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Congrats girls! YAY SAE. YAY A CAPELLA SAYANEE AND MACCHUN AND OTHERS. YAY SAYAKA. Sayaka was a goddess. She's incredible and thats HER song, even my oshi Takamina can't give it the justice Sayaka does.

No one has mentioned it but YAY OMATASE SET LIST! What a victory for KII :)

Lastly, on chat a lot of people mentioned Yuko's sad face at the end. If it is a graduation announcement coming up, I think she'll do it at the Spring concert and have Nissan be her farewell concert. Kind of like what Acchan did, just with 70K people!

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My highlights and thoughts from last night.

- The Zetsumetsu a cappella was absolutely amazing.
    - Is Nana's voice usually that high pitched?

- SDN on stage again and their announcement of a show in March.

- Sayaka's performance for Mushi no Ballad was great.
    - Sayaka in the penguin costume during the encore was hilarious.

- Sae at number 2

- Mariko ranking high.

- UZA ranking 16 was a surprise. I thought it would rank at least top 10.

*edit* - Yuuko flubbing her line introducing song number 3 was hilarious. That's high tension for you. :lol:

Good show overall. I liked the pace early on with the lack of MCs, but that caught up with them eventually.

Not related to RH, I saw Muse earlier in the evening. They put on such an awesome live show. [clap]

15. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    I absolutely loved it and Hashire! Penguin making number 1 was so cute. AW Shimada was so touched omg. Paru is really starting to grow on me, and Sayaka's everything was amazing. <3

16. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

So the last day then ... interesting results and I was glad to see Sashihara Rino, Sayaka, Sae and Mariko all featuring in high ranking songs. Whist Hashire! Penguin is not one of my favourite songs I do enjoy it ... whether it would have been a song that helped dethrone Heavy Rotation if it hadn't been a Team 4 song is doubtful but it was good to watch ... and when Sayaka appeared wearing Paruru's costume (wouldn't have thought it would have fitted) in the encore it was really funny (and a relief as it made it doubtful she would announce a graduation today.

The Zetsumetsu acapella was a high point and sounded really good. It was also very nice to see Rena able to perform after being unwell yesterday.

I was a bit meh on the use of VTR in Yume no Kawa and Team B Oshi ...

And a very big concert for the summer ... well that'll be the expensive end of the year boxset then :)

edit:

Forgot to add; I think that we can pretty much guarantee one or more graduation announcements at the concert(s) in April given there were none here. I agree with the comment someone above made that we could well have a big name announcement then with the actual graduation being at the big concert announced today (... who I don't know).

17. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Just to add my two cents on the song business...
    I'm totally against someone else singing either "Yume no Kawa" or "Omoide no Hotondo" [sealed] . My reason is pretty simple, both songs (with especial emphasis on "Yume no Kawa") were created with a very specific objective, to symbolize Acchan career in AKB and her graduation.
    "Omoide no Hotondo" (I believe) was a present and a tribute to all Atsumina fans :cute: .
    Because these two songs symbolize a very specific event and people, nobody else should sing these songs [sealed] .
    This situation is totally different from, for instance, "Ue Kara Mariko". That song was made with Mariko-Sama in mind, but does not have the same "weight" of the other.
    I think exactly the same about the new song that was performed on day 3 by the SKE girls that are going to graduate soon. That song was made for them as a tribute. Nobody else should sing that song again, either [sealed] .
    To me, these songs are like a national anthem. They should never be sung outside their intended purpose.

18. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

National anthems should never be sung, ever. They are an insult to freedom loving people everywhere. We are all people; no one needs countries.

Anyway, it was interesting that the election was such a hardcore fan driven exercise. The fans were the big winners tonight as they created the winners much more than the casual fans.

It was really touching that the fans gave Team 4 such a beautiful farewell gift. It was really quite moving.

The groups of 48 are such amazing and beautiful creations. We are truly living in an age of wonders. It is amazing to see the fans act with such collective and sentimental determination.

19. Halo48

Halo48 Kenkyuusei

I must say, I really enjoyed the 5 days of music. Granted I only made 4 of the 5, I just rolled over for one and went back to sleep but will watch it tonight.

the top 10 was great. But like many others, was sad a lot of favorites dropped.

The MC'ing over all was fun, but you can't always hit a home run with everyone. I'm sure all the skits/MCs have their fans..

Really like that Rena was able to come back for a couple of songs today. Sae got a very touching tribute, thou she's isn't the only one leaving. Sayaka's fans made their feelings very clear, and a nice send off for the end of Team 4.

I'm head over heals happy for Mari-troll to have both Plastic no Kuchibiru (25) and Ue kara Mariko(4) place in the final day. She was visible moved at the first MC break. <3

best outfit would have to go to Yui-han for both her dress for Maria and Chicken suit in HeavyRotation.

And best wardrobe malfunction to Mayuyu with her hood fling also in HeavyRotation.

Great times!!

20. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    Just realized Enkyori Poster didn't rank. Would have liked to see them perform that.