1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Re: Team K - Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka)

Haha, that was the highlight of the final day for me :D

I think her Mushi no Ballad performance is the best I've seen so far.

2. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita

not only was there no graduation announcement...Mushi no Ballad at #5...complete EPIC...i was getting very nervous as the night went on...once we were at #6 i was like thats it i cant believe it didnt make it to the top 100 this year...and bam it was the next one...i almost cried...
    Aki-P should see the power of fans and start having her in senbatsu more often...
    heck i wouldnt mind an actual soloist single from her...listening to her sing and seeing the glow in her eyes...ive heard this song many times but to me this has been the best... :inlove:

3. Rezvord

Rezvord Kenkyuusei

One of my listened to song,and able to sing it.i expect to see it on last day and been waiting it yo appear since#20
    Never thought it'll be #5 ,lost hope after Ynk

4. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita

thought i was the only one...im still smiling just thinking about it...cant stop watching the video over and over

5. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

TOO FIERCE FOR THIS WORLD TBH [rock]
    [​IMG]

6. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

That was fantastic from Sayaka! Brilliant effort, great REAL singing. Better than her apparent superiors. Have to say her and Wasamin the best two singers in AKB in my mind.

If she were more cutesie and favoured by management would have 3 solo singles by now, certainly better than most of the others. But like Yuko she learn to not push it, be magnanimous in the more junior role, despite the better talent.

But she also seem like a tragic figure, that despite everything good about her management wont encourage or promote her any further. Hopefully she will hang on until Sae goes.

7. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita

saw this in sae's forum and its a great idea

Given the circumstances, its time to celebrate old Team K with
    http://vimeo.com/55075680

8. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada

I thought she was awesome with that costume [hehe] .
    Her performance was one of the highlight of the request hour for me <3 .
    When the top10 i was like i hope the campaign for Mushi no ballad paid. And it did.
    And i'm glad my internet connection didn't mess during the song.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

The best Mushi no Ballad performance i ever seen so far

She is a real performer. She deserves it

10. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

OMG First thing I see today is Sayaka´s Mushi no Ballad got number 5 this year, SO proud!!!!!!!!
    is Sayaka´s time to shine!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

11. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada

Me too.
    Thank you for posting the video.

12. slovenoki

slovenoki Kenkyuusei

Sooooo relieved
    My internet connection was lagy the whole night (only got to see a few seconds of the announcement and performance-later watched it by other means)but when got down to the top ten I was starting to get a little worried too, but then it happened and mushi no ballad was ranked fith!! she was abosolutely amazingly beautiful and I had tears in my eyes I was so proud of her. She delievered that song with true emotion and powerful vocals bringing a stunning performance. Hopefully the management will see that and bring that real talent forth. And yes that was probably for me as well the best deliverance of mushi no ballad I've heard
    :^O^: <3

13. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

Sayaka's performance was absolutely amazing. I'm so proud of her. The most powerful performance of Mushi no Ballad ever, probably one of the most powerful AKB performances period. I was crying. Sayaka's never gotten the attention she deserves. With all that talent and beauty and personality she deserves so much more than what she is getting. At least it was proved she still has the support of plenty of fans. Getting #1 was such a sweet victory. I'm hoping fans can pull awesome support like that again for the elections. I want her back in senbatsu.

14. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

SAYAKA YOU ARE INCREDIBLE. I'm so happy for her. I think the wota all thought she'd be announcing graduation this concert (I did too) but she really stunned us all with not only an amazing performance, but comedy penguin suit!

Even though I'm a Takamina oshi, I don't think Takamina's version of Mushi can do Sayaka's any justice. It really is Sayaka's song. Lyric-wise though, it couldn't be more oppsite. Sayaka isn't a "single minded bug" who has lost hope. As we can see, she's still fighting for her dreams and she's got a good head on her shoulders.

She's my #3 oshi and I'm so proud of her :)

15. rainykisu

rainykisu Kenkyuusei

SAYAKA <33333 Today is the best day for my two favorite members in the 48 family T_T
    I tried to avoid anything RH related so I could watch the last day with my sister, so I went into this thread either. Lo and behold, I saw the thread BOMBARDED WITH MUSHI NO BALLAD POSTS!!! Amazing results for my #2 oshi <3 <3 <3 <3 Such a beautiful performance, and I loved how she thanked the fans at the end T______________T :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: So deserving for an underrated member/ex-leader to shine so brightly on stage :))) Sayaka deserves every second in the spotlight <3

16. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan

I WAS CRYING. SO HAPPY. I so wasn't expecting it to be this high! SHE LOOKED AMAZING and I was GASPING FOR BREATH! I will buy all 4 versions of the election single this time and give all my votes to her! (Only voted twice last year...MUST VOTE MORE)

I'm hoping to get to Japan again this year and I hope, so much, that I can get Team K tickets.

17. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
  18. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

^ Thanks for the translation Kanki.

I haven't been in this thread since September and I was quite amazed by Mushi no Ballad's rank that I thought I've missed some important event that might be the catalyst of such a surge in the rankings. There seems to be none. :^^;:

19. slovenoki

slovenoki Kenkyuusei

Screen captured this shot during Sayaka's wonderful mushi no ballad performance.
    Doesn't this say it all? :^O^: The massive beam on her face and the thanking the crowd for letting her perform that night. We're all so proud of you
    Sayaka we love you :blush: <3 <3
    Keep on fighting! :XD:

Attached Files:

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

her smile that moment is just too beautiful