AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. zenki

zenki Kenkyuusei

Anybody have saw gif picture like this one?
    [​IMG]
    I think it's taken from video scene
    my question is can you help me to show link for that video?

2. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
  3. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
    It's from a Mujack ep, If I recall correctly... can't remember which one, though. AKB only had a few appearances there, so you shouldn't take that long finding it. :)

4. zenki

zenki Kenkyuusei

5. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
  6. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Sorry for posting again, I still don't know the answer to my question so XD;;

I was wondering what the sleeve collections are for/is? They keep showing up on the side ate site I buy photos from and I'm apparently a failure at looking things up.

Thanks in advance!

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I guess the easiest way is to buy the single with the ballot...

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Yes, one single per year. You can get AKB48 stuff from any of the online shops. I live in Spain and I've always bought them from cdjapan, but there are others shops (yesasia, amazon...)

9. zenki

zenki Kenkyuusei

where i can see name of member that participated in every episode [TV] Mujack ?
    anything site that provide information for all episode ?
    I am looking for episode that followed by AKB48,especially oku manami in that episode :)

10. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Can anyone translate this interview, it's a recent one with Haruppi and Meru, I'm so excited cause Haruppi's still being considered center T____T
    http://postimage.org/image/jp9istw1z/

11. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

Re: Will there be a 4th season of Majisuka Gakuen ?

Personally? I don't think it's likely there'll be a fourth season. The end of season 3 just felt too... Definite? Like it was really the end of the Majisuka series. If there is a season 4, it probably won't be for a while, until a whole new generation comes along to be part of the cast.

But then again, I'm probably wrong.

12. KeraSakti48

KeraSakti48 Kenkyuusei

sorry i want to ask ... concert at Nissan Stadium was whether all 48family all or sister who from japan only .. :)

and usually when a major concert in tokyo dome for example there will be a reshuffle and graduate from AKB48 members .. :(

Is it true that way [notme]

13. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

yea.. the season where Maeda comes out of prison and goes back to school is never going to happen :(

14. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

Maybe at one point before her graduation Acchan might have starred in season 4. I think they're done with the school theme, and if there is a fourth season it'll still be in the prison, but you never know. It probably won't have any of the same characters if it does go back to Majijo, considering that season 3 was set years after it.

15. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

Well after the kind of ending season 3 had I really wouldn't be surprised because it was kind of a cliff hanger.
    Paruru swore to come back for everybody so if there were a season 4 it'd probably be of Paruru breaking back into the prison to save all the rest of the girls.

But there are a couple problems with having a sequel to season 3. Those problems mainly be graduations. Kuumin is going to graduate this year, I think after her AKB0048 Next Stage activities are over. Which means an important character from season 3 will be gone. So there's a reason as to why there probably won't be a sequel.

16. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

how about yankee college? where we find out that sado, black ect... all the original rappapa took their lives back in control, but they only got accepted into a yankee college? :p

17. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

That would be... Amazing, actually. I'd probably watch it a thousand times if it happened, especially if they were bringing back the Rappappa. But with members like Mariko and Kojiharu so busy with projects and AKB's own schedule, I don't know if they'd be able to return for it.

18. zenki

zenki Kenkyuusei

please look this video :

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePIRt2TgSE[/yt]

anybody knows link video for the part in minute/second:
    (0.34) (0.44) (0.54) (1.07) (1.22) (1.25) (1.30)

19. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

It is most likely to be just groups from Japan considering overseas groups have not had their own singles (if you exclude JKT48 at RH 2012 though). Reshuffle won't be held since they had it just at TD 1830m concert. Graduation is something no one knows, but not at every concert graduation is announced.

20. oddball

oddball Member

^

But they have has JKT over who had not had their own official single so we may well see them and maybe SNH48 too, will just have to wait and see......