1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ue_kara_Mariko
    2. http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Hashire!_Penguin
    3.Shinoda Mariko herself stated in :
    there are many sources stating this news, you can find the rest of it by yourself.

That is to say Tetsuro Oda Composed this song for 2nd Janken senbatsu. But, post-Mariko-winning the song was no longer belonged to 2nd Janken senbatsu but it was sung by 11 member of team 4.

And now, everybody said it belongs to the former team4 with 16 members... OMG...

anyway, It got first place and sung by the complete team4

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

That's quite surprising...I mean, the chances that some (or many) of the 'old & respectable' members (Yuko, Yukirin, Mariko, Tomochin...) were in senbatsu were quite high...and it's hard to imagine them wearing a penguin costume... :dunno:

3. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Any more than imagining them wearing lemon costumes?

[​IMG]

4. karles48

That was little more than a joke, the main song of an AKB48 single is something slightly different... :hmm:

5. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

not to mention for single standart quality too.

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Both TK and TB has done stage song in animal costume so it's not like they never worn it before. (not to mention HR's animal costumes) besides it also not the first penguin costume used in AKB song either.

Ame no Doubutsuen anyone?

It's from K2 and B1, Hayano Kaoru was the one wearing penguin costume in in K2 and in more recent performances I believe was Miichan. Nacchan is the one wearing that costume for B1.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_jjhBUm21A[/yt]

Early AKB will do anything for exposure, especially the current senbatsu. Aki-P say jump, they'll say how high... :^^;:

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

And I would also like to point out that they wore animal costumes for Hebirote AT request hour ._.

Which is awesome. Unicorn Sae is a rare and special animal.

I think Hashire Penguin is fine for a janken single and a damn sight better than Eien pressure or Chance no Junban as a song at any rate. I have a lot more fun with Hashire Penguin than either of those two.

8. karles48

Yes, it was only a matter of time until someone said that... (and I guess someone will talk about the Kagome songs too before the day is over...) So..you really think ame no Doubutsuen could be the main song of a single, don't you?

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Not really, but that has nothing to do with costume is there?

If they can wear GC's original costume or a elementary backpack, they can wear animal costumes. If would actually bring back some memories of time when they are willing to do anything. (They still do if give right chance)

Put it this way, which is harder to believe, Kojiharu telling a really dirty joke on TV or wearing animal costumes?

And which is more embarrassing? wearing animal costume or being call "black marimokkori"?

But bottomline is that that the top senbatsu are all Aki-P acolytes, you really think they will say no?

Beside, it is fact that Hashire Penguin was slotted to be the main single before as PucuCuang mentioned. I was something Akimoto said himself and here is another article, from Oricon:

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2003236/full/

Besides Japanese girls are suckers for cute costume, just look at the responses on news footage of this year's RH.

10. karles48

We both know the answer to that... ;)
    I guess so many sources can't be wrong. Anyway, I wonder what members (apart from Mariko) could have caused the song to be changed... [think]

11. KeraSakti48

KeraSakti48 Kenkyuusei

just wondering ..

whether the track team for winning Top 4 which 1 will be the last song for Team4 that proclaim Team4 will be disbanded by Akimoto-san [notme]

12. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I have no idea what you are trying to say

13. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

Hashire Penguin! winning #1 was the most hilarious thing to me, but I'm happy for the members of Team 4.

Also, does anyone know where I can watch the no3b performance? I missed them. :cry:

14. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

The most hilarious thing to me is that the rank/vote always depends of the girl-marked thing.. not the song itself.

ex. Vote for Kareha no Station is because of M.Rena
    .... heavy-rote, Uza, GC is mainly because of Yuko
    .... River, Beginner, Ponytail etc has been dropped post-Acchan Grad.
    etc.

They don't request for the song, they request for the girls (their oshi) performance.

15. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

^ Well, duh, it's the same for Hashire Penguin.

16. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

Well, that was already obvious.

17. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Its normal to be kinda oshi-biased at RH cause it is all about requested song not the best song :^^;:

18. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I don't know if Uza votes were really "for" Yuko. She has quite a few other songs that are more "hers" than Uza is. That was a double center with Jurina after all.

It's an interesting system. People do tend to vote for units for particular girls, especially if that girl only has one song that's considered "hers". But for girls with lots of songs, they probably pick their favorite song. For example, Haruna has several units that she centers and a duet, but "Hoshi no Mukougawa (her most recent unit)" and " Shinkirou" didn't rank. That's because the fan's favorite of her songs is "Heart Gata Virus". Same with Chokkan Sunshine (also a team 4 song) but it didn't rank because fans prefer Hashire Penguin so they concentrated their votes there. Everyone pretty much hated "Manatsu no Christmas Rose", despite Mariko's popularity, which is why it has only ranked once, and that was on day 1. "Saboten to Gold Rush" Mariko's most recent unit, has NEVER ranked, probably because people don't like the song.

And some songs that ranked, "Manatsu Sounds Good" or "Everyday Kachuusha" for example, you really can't say ranked for any particular member. There are way too many girls in those, and Acchan was center anyway. "First Rabbit" and "Shoujotachi yo" don't belong to any particular girl or team either.

19. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    about Acchan-centered song, we know that the role has been split to Mayu, Jurina, Paruru, and maybe we got surprised by Yuki apperence in flying get (since she centered in waiting stage as well).

but Ponytail and Manatsu is definitely Mayu's

20. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

That is a good point, a lot of songs who no longer have definite centers - after Acchans' graduation - still made it onto the list. Maybe it's a mixture of both people liking the song and people voting only for their oshis? Personally, on day 1 of RH I was sure Sakura no Hanabiratachi was going to be 1st, just because Acchan graduated.

Did anyone else find it cruel that they made Takamina sing the Atsumina duet by herself instead of inviting Acchan back?