1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^^They could just 'appear' during the whole group shows for advertisement or something. Like in the Kouhaku

2. KeraSakti48

KeraSakti48 Kenkyuusei

and may be in nissan stadium there will be members who graduate next royally just as Acchan Not :cute:

3. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Back again!

Is it possible to purchase BLTs from outside of Japan? And is it even remotely possible to purchase old BLTs now that include photos XD?? (I doubt it).

But is there a good place to just purchase some of those old BLTs? I'm quite in love with the photo shoots :inlove:

4. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

Your best bet to get old BLTs are to check out yahoo japan auctions if you live outside of japan... or you know someone in japan who can go to stores like TRIO and the likes to find old BLTs/Theater photo sets.

5. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^An add on to the question.
    Can you like get BLTs from BLT mags from kimokuniya out of Japan?

6. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Thank you!

Is there a way to order future BLT releases (AKB collab ones) from overseas (assuming I use a proxy)?

7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

When in the year do AKB48 members usually get their new profile pictures?

8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Can someone tell me why Miichan shaved her head ?

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
  10. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    what exactly are the Waiting Stages?

also, when did Team Surprise's stage debut? it's not included on AKB wiki pages.

11. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Waiting stages are intermediary stages. It is the buffer period for the next stage to be prepared: lyrics, music, song and all.

Team surprise debuted last year, and they released a new song (a single actually) of their stage every um... Week? I can't actually remember the frequency...

12. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    oh ok, but for the most part the new stages would start almost immediately after the previous stage was completed, so how come it's been over three months without new stages?

13. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    It takes quite a while since one man is the lyricist...
    The previous stage also took a long while. So don't expect a new stage to just appear so soon. Be patient.

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

yeah, in last team shuffle, they just continue with the old stages until new ones are out and that took 6-8 months before all three teams got them.

Right now, SKE's S4 iis supposed to be the first to finish follow by N3 and the AKB teams.

It's doesn't help with all the sub units, soloists, and singles.

Some time I just wish Akimoto would just start to hire some lyricist to help with the load, heck let members do them would be fine for me, I mean we still haven't seen anything from AKB's literature club and Akimoto mention before that some members has talent to be writers and lyricists..

15. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    ok thanks for the information. it did occur to me that their singles used to just be songs from stages, but now he has all the single with all the b-sides to deal with, and then with the studio albums now and all the sister groups and sub-units...how does he/they do it all? which actually leads to my next question:
    their last.fm biography (i'm not sure where it came from) says that they perform once every weekday and twice on Saturday and Sunday. so my question is, when do they have time for life? or to record new music? do they have their breakfast then go to the theater to rehearse and then perform?

16. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

The theater stage happens everyday on 6:30 and there are 2 shows (sometime 3) on Saturday and Sunday.

In the beginning, they don't have outside works so they meet up after school, practice, then perform. So think of it as an after school activities.

The original idea was to have 2 teams of 24 members in rotation with bench members, then it changed to 3 team in rotation + KKS performances, then 4 teams in rotation + KKS .

And now they change back to 3 teams with bench members + KKS.

Top members can't make their rotation due to outside work was a huge problem for past 2 years which leads to Team A performing far less than TK and TB (in a ratio of roughly 1 : 2 : 3.5) because TA can hardly get 13-14 member together at same time and fill the other holes with KKS replacement. Which leads to more performances for TK, TB, TK, and Team KKS.

Either way the top member will find time to usually make about 2 stages a month.

They just keep working hard and take a few hours break when they can.

Top members like Yukirin, Takamina, Mariko, Kojiharu, etc usually get once or twice full-day off in a month.

17. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    Oh ok so the teams take turns performing, it's not like every single member performs everyday. That makes more sense. Thanks for the info! Sorry if these questions seem dumb I'm just not very knowledgable about them yet.

18. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    It's fine, when we all started, it was the same for us too :D

19. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

What is Himawarigumi stage?

20. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

It's been answer a few time, so I'll link to myself a few pages ago:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=95&start=7010#wrap

rka001 was also correct that it's secondary reasoning is to reduce the rivalries between TA and TB (more specifically 1st gen and 2nd gen). Both Yuko and Takamina had mentioned that a few time or the early rivalry and they were actually among the ones taking the charges back then... :^^;: