1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[SCANDAL] Minegishi Minami demoted to KKS

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Re: Team B - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

Yes they can. Tomu was a KKS and got elected pretty high for a newcomer but she is so pretty. :inlove:
    Miichan will def be the highest ranked KKS ever.

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I disagree with this. I agree with HRP and a few other thought that Miichan AKS handles it well if what Bushin wrote was real and had more proof.

This has nothing to do with gender-equality. I agree with some people in the link that the ranks was only valid because it assume housewives as involuntary act. Japan has just as many female CEO career women as other and in general the women also has more control within the household.

People in western world is looking at shaving head=embarassment/disgrace but they failed to look it from cultural point of view.

Voluntary shaving one's head is an "HONORABLE" thing to do and was an act only available to upper class male and clergy. That is true not only in Japan but other East Asian countries.

Outside of clergy of Buddhist nature, shaving head is a symbol that you are using it as a replacement for your head for a chance to have a fresh start or to right a mistake. The Chinese even have a special term for it: 割髮代首.

No one in Eastern World will treat this lightly nor disrespect that act unless they are of ignorant nature.

As for whether this is force or not, well, if the alternative if leaving the group, then maybe a little. But in the end it's Mii-chan's choice so to completely put this on Aki-P and management is also stupid.

Either way I'm fine with this turn out and I'll continue support Miichan comparing the other high profile members' indiscretions lately.

3. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

She will only be the highest ranked if she doesn't get promoted before...most likely at Budoukan

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

I don't think Aki-P will make it that fast though. Otherwise, it would not seem like a proper 'punishment [wonder] ' from him.

And after reading translation, imo she felt really bad, clearly panicked, so she shaved her head out of desperation hoping she doesn't have to leave the group. Poor Miichan

6. Camila-chan

Camila-chan Kenkyuusei

Miichan write in her google +!! :)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/113175170244847276511

この度はたくさんご心配をかけてごめんなさい。

こんなことになった今、改めて、ファンのみなさん、スタッフさん、メンバー、友達、家族の温かさをものすごく実感しています。

坊主という決断に対して様々な意見があると思いますが、未熟な私が反省の気持ちを表す為に考えた結果です。

こんなことで許されると思っている訳ではありませんが、研究生として一から信頼を取り戻せるように頑張ります。

髪がまた元どおりになる頃、自分が一回りも二回りも成長出来る様に努力します。

7. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu

You guys think Aki-P would still let her shave off her hair if he knew she was going to???

8. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

He's gonna do it the way he always does. Give his opinion but leave the decision to the member.

9. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

that's not true, nobody can be happy for this and paruru fans (me included) arent the type of people who would bash other members (if you want to see the bashers go to paruru bashing thread) [boom]

She'll be the first KKs to enter the kami7 [hehe]

10. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

From the looks of it, yes, it's a relationship that still in it's early stage

11. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu

To be honest, a demotion or expulsion is definitely fair and a mandatory punishment for situations like this...but shaving your head...I just find it cruel...even if they did it to themselves :fp:

I feel like if someone had known, they should've stopped her in time

12. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Hate to make light of this but one thing that I kept thinking while watching this was: she sure didn't shave her hair well. Hair patches and unevenness everywhere but I guess this was her first time. [sealed]

13. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Will she still perform in So long! as well? She should because it would be unfair on her.

Sasshi didn't lose her place in senbatsu either so Miichan shouldn't

14. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

I didn't say they were happy. I recall some discussion about Sasshi scandal and the poor girls sent abroad and how they may give way to more votes for Paruru over that thread so I thought it was natural to see that written there.

The video from Miichan was posted in the Official AKB YT Channel. If we would know who approves what video goes there and what video doesn't we would know if whether he knew or not of this. But then you have stuff like Akimoto complaining about the video of confidence for the managers in the Request Hour so I bet there is some sort of bureaucratic thing going on where Akimoto doesn't have a saying in everything that happens.

There are people suggesting she was made to do this.

Hopefully, right? Other option would have been a casual encounter. I would like to think Miichan risked all this for something that promised something meaningful.

15. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you. It was interesting...but I had to turn the volume down and only watched the part of the screen with the translation... :cry:
    I don't think so. That would have meant double punishment...if Aki-P believed she deserved that much I guess he would have fired her instead...
    :shocku:

16. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu

I know what your saying and I was thinking the exact same thing...but when your distressed like she is, you don't have time to think about other small details...

17. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Why are you mentioning boybands? might as well ask "why other girlgroups member that are not from Japan can continue with their careers in a normal way no matter their love life?" or "why solo singers can get away from this"?
    japanese boybands dont have it that easy, yes, they can date of course and there is no problem with it
    but they cant admit any serious relationship either, besides if johnny idols are caught drinking underage or smoking they are fired from the group, thats simple, like that, they have their own rules
    you should ask why Kpop girlgroups are lately more open with the love lifes of the members, for example there are some public relationships already revealed and they are still together as a couple
    not only AKB members but Hello Project members get troubles because of these scandals, so is something about that japanese wotas want the girls to be pure and to dedicate to fans always
    as people above said, if you remove that fans AKB wouldnt be as popular as they are now

also why the guy has to apologize? the one here at fault was Miichan, she wanted to be with him and thought she wouldnt be caught, the guy is not from an idol group and they have different rules
    and you dont know how he is feeling now, maybe he really loves Miichan and is very sad because this happen, you dont know him so you cant know

Also in JE they have a rule to get married, they take turns to get married, they can leave the group they are in but if they leave the company they are ruined,so they have to wait to get married and tell their company first because they need to prepare fans to accept they can be married (for example,appear in dramas as husband and things like that) so is not like they are so free

just support Miichan...

18. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Oba Mina only had a temporary leave for drinking but wasn't fired

19. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

i missunderstood then xD
    well, that isnt happening... the thread is pretty much dead

but oba mina and mori anna scandal were for things that happened before they were in akb, rite?

20. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Minami isn't one of my favorite members. Not even in my top ten, or top twenty. But I've always liked her personality, and I've always enjoyed her beautiful voice and stage presence. I wanted to stop in and and say that even though she isn't my Oshi, or even close, I've decided to support her through this. Her selfless actions, although extreme, really moved me. My heart hurts for her, and I can't imagine what she's going through right now. I hope she comes out of this ok, and can quickly be promoted to a team again! Ganbatte, Miichan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.