1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Melody Nurramdhani Laksani (Melody) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Discothèque, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Re: Melody Nurramdhani Laksani / 1st Gen

Add a little bit of trivia :

• Have a bad experience when a fan goes through her University gates to give her a bouquet
    • Loves fried duck
    • She considered herself an ordinary girl when she's not with JKT48 and doesn't like it when people still think of her as an idol while she's in her campus

Source : HAI Magazine, JKT48 Edition.

A note from me : Seriously , she's just so mysterious (even at the magazine interview) after her past pictures with her ex-bf running around the internet and all that scorned she had. I remember reading a forum when someone wrote that she's simply a bitch due to that pictures and deserves to die (WTF!?). Perhaps that's why she's trying so hard to close all her past and start anew.

To be honest, I admired her due to that, a tough girl indeed.

Add one little trivia :
    She's enjoying using public transportation recently remarking that she's training to be a ninja in public :D -Source : her G+ account and her comments in it to ensure fans that it's okay for her to use public transportation.

2. Xander18

Xander18 Kenkyuusei

Lets just Pray the best for him
    ganbatte ! melo chan :blush:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

woah cool , this is spesific thread for melody
    thanks for make this thread

nice to meet you all

4. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ your avatar!!!! :cute: :cute:
    Man, I wish there are more Melody oshi joining in this thread.

5. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

6. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ NONONONONO!! Why no one has posted this before!?! I even went registering in AIF48 forum website just to see if there is like a thread for bunch of Melody's photos, so I can collect them, but it was negative!!
    Damn Angga,if you knew it, you should have posted it long ago [boom]
    Hahahahahha
    Btw, thanks a lot. I was crazilly desperately looking for this! lol :D :D Now I feel like a happy bi**h
    :inlove: :inlove:

7. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

Melody's rarely upload photos in instagram. But when she does, you must say she's freakin awesome

8. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

@Sergio Sorrryyyy , I thought you already knew about it :D . Not all members have instagram tho' . Some of them doesn't have it and some of them already deleted their account.

@Red The one I like the most is the "So I've gotta do cartwheel, am I ?" picture :D ( She actually said somersault , but in the end she's cartwheeling :D )

FORGOT TO ADD :D

If you would like to see compiled members gallery thread, you could head over to Ebi (Err.. I hope it's okay to refer to another 48 forum here [worried] ) . IndigoSkies compiled and updated the gallery for each and every members there [clap] . Registration needed tho'

9. KeraSakti48

KeraSakti48 Kenkyuusei

I've been told that there are cases of scandal kak melody. yet there is still no proof of a minimum of photos or videos that have enough evidence ...

according to pack her bald again there is corruption in college assignment ...

why melody rarely open twitter because he was given the gossip like so :inlove:

10. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Ah well, that sandal happened a long time ago actually. Perhaps months after JKT debuted if I'm not mistaken. However, I wouldn't want to bring it again since... it makes me confused.

I agree about the idea about why she rarely shows up on twitter. Too bad really, since twitter is perhaps the only media where fans can indirectly communicate with their oshimen :cry:

That was harsh and I just knew about it :^^;: I felt sad for that truth...

11. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Melody is beautiful. I swear I really dont see how she doesnt have an award for how good looking she is! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

12. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

^ She's short .... :D her heigth only 1 cm taller than Takamina ^^; if she 165+ well she may not be a JKT48 member, at her age she maybe already a top model by now ^^

13. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    She's short, and that is her special charming point. She can't really enter those Miss Beauty competition because of that :D

However, I can say she's really great at modelling. She's one of JKT48's finest when it comes to modelling, with the other being Stella, and of course Miss Hurricane. These three is perfect as a trend-setter of new fashion style :inlove:

14. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Does anyone have Melody pictures? i want to see this beauty more and more. :cute: :drool:

15. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

^there is a link up there that have enough pics to make a non Melody-oshi die of nose bleeding :D

I am not Melody-oshi btw, so I can't give any recommendation other than her G+, Twitter, and S48 Gallery. And yeah, I was dead earlier, and now I am an undead

16. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

17. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    There is also a Facebook group with thousands of JKT48 documentation beginning from its first debut up until this day. It contains many individual and group galleries which I used as a source to hunt more photos :inlove:

For Melody's gallery, you can check her own gallery in this forum. I've added her pictures from that FB group there, and I will update it as often as possible ;)

18. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    ^ is it from the JKT48 Fans ?

19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Can I join? I love Melody and JKT48! I am a melody Wota I am planning a trip to come see JKT48 perform at their Theatre lmaooo. :lol:

[rock] True wota status lmaooo

20. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Sure. Here's the link http://www.facebook.com/groups/jkt48fans/. It is strangely put to secret by the admins though, but you can try to join in.

And the group is mostly Indonesian too, although I've also seen foreigners on rare occasions.

If you mean the 'J' here is Japanese fans, I'm quite sure the group is created by Indonesian fans. However if you mean any other thing, please correct me.