When and where do you like to listen to AKB48?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Faint, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    This may seem like a weird question because maybe I'm the only person that listens to different things depending on where and when I am. Maybe some of you just listen to AKB48 and related music all the time and all the places. But we all live different lives and our environments are different.

I have to do a lot of commuting during the week to and from school and this is when I like to listen to them, at least lately. When I'm at school, or on the train, or going into co-op to get my one dollar coffee from the vending machine (which is actually a favourite setting of mine to listen to them because that's where i was/what i was doing when i fell in love with A1 :D ) or going to the rainbow bakery in the mall in Chinatown (which is where i was when i first listened to A2).

but i don't like listening to them when i'm at home oddly enough, i'd rather listen to something boring like AZU or Juliet. go figure.

so how about YOU?

2. puraibashii

puraibashii Kenkyuusei

I like to listen to them when I'm doing my homework, because their voices cheer me up but at the same time it doesn't take up too much of my brain power. And I always listen to Ponytail to Shushu when I'm at the gym, for some reason...

3. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I like to listen to their songs on my laptop computer when I'm in the classroom, so as to get more people to know AKB48 [hehe]

4. tiboom

tiboom Kenkyuusei

i like to listen akb songs or watch their PV at my laptop on my room

the other day i was trying listen it at my classroom but my friends always keep me busy with random talk eachtime i tried to put my earphone on :fp: , so i ended up just holding my earphone in my arms when listened to my friend's some random gossip/talks
    since then my earphone just burried in my bags when i'm at school :hmm:

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I listen to AKB mostly at school with my phone lol, and also at home before I sleep [clap] :D

6. rafiqrafsanjani

rafiqrafsanjani Kenkyuusei

when i do homework and when i go to sleep i listen all sakura and ballad song using my earphone :inlove:

7. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Normally I get about 2hrs to listen to them in the morning with a combination of my commute to work and then whilst sorting out paperwork and stuff before other people get into the office.

My current playlist is ~65 tracks (I need to sort out adding a few more which I haven't got around to yet) so having it access at random gives me a nice mix each morning :)

8. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    ↑ ultra mega brownie points for using the word "whilst"

when i listen to them in public with my headphones sometimes i worry that people will hear what i'm listening to and then i remember that i don't care.

9. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

when: i will hear akb song everyday..that was must daily routine for me..whether i was walking..go to sleep..

where: anywhere it can be as long i can bring my phone..my laptop

10. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

I have a zip drive that currently contains 352 AKB48 songs that lives in the USB port located in my car stereo. That number changes every couple months when I add new singles in. No song has ever been taken out, it just keeps growing, and the zip is solely AKB (and soon to be sister group NMB), nothing but the 48 groups allowed. So whenever I'm driving, there is an AKB song on. Funny thing is that most of my driving is between my apartment and work, only a ten minute drive, 2 songs complete during the drive. A lot of days I only get through 4-5 songs max so it takes a long time to cycle around all the way. But it's great for rare long drives. :)

11. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    ↑ that's pretty cool to only listen to a few songs a day because it ensures that you don't get sick of the songs!

12. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

^ And thanks to the recent release of the stage CD's, where I bought every stage I didn't already own, it added around 120 new songs to my mix, so there is now even more variety. Re-reading that number of songs in my previous post, part of me wonders how much I've spent on AKB singles and albums over the years (not including other souvenirs), but then I realized, no worries, the group is worth it to me. :inlove:
    Still need to add Uza, Eien Pressure, and Masaka singles to my zip drive, but I'll probably wait until Shortcake, So Long, and NMB's album arrive in the mail before I do so. Just pre-ordered HKT's first single too. Always new songs to add in AKB fandom. :D

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I listen at my computer while I'm translating, reading forums or just chilling out. I also listen while walking to work, it makes the walk so much more enjoyable and keeps my mind off how cold it is... (10 degrees F weather sucks). Sometimes, if I exercise (which I have been lazy about lately), I will put on 48 groups music for that too.

14. Mayuyu-fan

Mayuyu-fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I listen to AKB48 at school at home. Every time i have my psp its either player AKB 1/149 or listening to AKB. Listening to AKB is like part of me, just like how u breathe automatically. <3

15. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Well, since they r like totally my fave group, I listen to them all the time.

At the computer, in the car..... and in the shower.. Yep.. Even in the shower. Like a boss :cool:

16. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

My favorite place to listen to them is in the car! Which makes my boyfriend mad, since he says that's all we listen to in the car (which is true, but still...XD). Another place I like listening to them is at the gym. I made an 'exercise' AKB playlist filled with upbeat songs, and I find that the beat and the message of the lyrics motivate me to work out even harder. And I also listen while I'm on the computer, of course :p

17. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I listen to AKB48 (+ sister groups) at any time that I have free on my computer. Whilst doing anything, except for youtube videos

18. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    right now i am listening to Pajama Drive whilst doing semantics homework and eating yummy tender pork ribs.

19. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

I mostly listen to them in the car and while jogging.

20. wakuwaku

wakuwaku Kenkyuusei

Recently I've gotten into a routine where I put one song on repeat during my commute to and from campus until I have it memorized. I find it difficult to listen to most *48 songs while working because I inevitably become more interested in the music than whatever I need to get done.