Your least favorite songs

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Oh well you're probably right but I had just watched that stage and was not impressed by this song but it's probably not my least favorite. Actually I don't rank songs I don't like

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

How did you guess that? :hehe: Yes, it's one of those songs that had never attracted my attention...until I realized who sang it... [notme]

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I'm glad there's someone else in the planet who dislikes NamiSapu. Everyone is always talking about how it's a kamikyoku and I go :yikes:

4. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    I didn't see anything in the rules about grave-digging old posts so I'll assume I'm allowed to post here.

I agree with mirai no kajitsu, that BOIZ AND GAAAARZ is so annoying.
    Baby Baby Baby, sorry.
    tanjobi no yoru
    koike
    tsuki no katachi
    (basically I don't like A3)
    manatsu no Sounds good!
    Mini skirt no yousei
    guuguu onaka

5. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

actually before this i dont like namida suprise..heavy rotation..gagaga..ai chuseyo..baby baby baby.. :fp:

but now after become fan of akb..i really like it a lot..although song such as namida suprise..baby baby baby and other song that have word make me giggle..but right now after hear it more..i already like it.. :^O^:

well their is still few stages song that was least favoured by me & i dont know their name & dont even bother to know it... [hehe]

6. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

(finds something to hide behind)

I actually don't like Beginner

(ducks)

... all though the Takamina solo version was ok.

7. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    while it's not one of my least favourite songs, i'm not a fan of Beginner either...is that a bold statement? i thought dissing iiwake Maybe or 10nenzakura would be a bigger crime. Oh P.S. i don't like those songs either :hehe:

8. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Do Re Mi Fa Onchi - The instrumental, in my opinion, is INCREDIBLY annoying.
    JESUS - To be honest, it just weirds me out that this song is called JESUS, and that the chorus repeats 'Jesus' over and over again.
    Kuma no Nuigurumi - Really boring song, I always skip over it.
    B Stars - Ugh. Agreed. This song is really annoying...the male background vocals should NOT be there.
    Kurukurupa - I'm sorry...I know people like this...

All I can think of off the top of my head...

9. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

I really haven't heard enough songs to make a definitive list - I just don't have the time to listen to every single AKB song out there, since there are so many. Out of the singles and such, here are a few:
    River - the only part I like is the beginning "acapella"
    Manatsu no Sounds Good - actually, I like the song pretty well, but the arrangement ruins it for me
    Do re mi fa onchi - one of the worst AKB songs I've ever heard

10. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

-Vamos - i dont like the the tone of the song.... :^^;:
    -Kore Kara wonderland - sounds out of this world
    -Eien Pressure - dont like the members line up on it, and the center,,

11. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Heavy Rotation made be an AKB48 for quite a while
    Beginner, although now it doesn't sound too bad for me
    Ai Juseyo sounded wayyy to fake
    Banzai Venus

12. ET920

ET920 Member

Team A songs, except Hikoukigumo and (if you consider it a Team A song) AKB Festival. Really, all of Team A songs are awful, there is a reason they are the least popular in Request Hours.

13. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    ↑ when I read your post I was kind of disappointed in your taste because I love A1, A2 and A4. but then right after reading your post I listened to A5 for the first time and it's gotta be the worst AKB stage. I never really liked oogoe diamond or 109, but those were the best songs on the stage to me, so that's saying something.
    then again, I also thought boku no taiyou was their worst stage when I first listened to it but I like it more now. but considering I liked K4 after the first listen and loved it after the second listen I don't think A5 will move up on my list of "good stages" anytime soon.

14. ET920

ET920 Member

Then don't listen to A6 unless you want to agree with me :awesome:

15. gthais

gthais Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I'm so sorry for your bad taste :(

-

Anyways, there are a lot of songs I'm not fond of but the fact that Namida Surprise! and Chance no Junban are the only singles I don't like annoys me.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I agree heartily with both of these. Amai Kokansetsu is a terrible song. I love B4 but I really wished B Stars would have been cut. That song is just the worst. B! B! B! B! B!B!!B!B!B!B!B!B!B!BWE GET IT. Painful to sit through.

Yasai sisters is awesome though ; ; Vegetables ARE cute. Can you really deny that Tomato Acchan is adorable? And that Takamina who wanted to be a cabbage when she grew up isn't hilarious?

Although I can see where the blender might be a little... :yikes:

My other three would be:

Boku no YELL - Don't like how the song starts nor how it evolves throughout. Just a boring, bad song that isn't fun to listen to.

Mr. Kissman - seriously what the hell is going on with this song? Bleh.

Ai no moufu - This song is so boring that I might ju- [sleep]

Almost gave it to Hanpa na ikemen cause it just kind of annoys me, whereas there's nothing really WRONG with Ai no moufu except...you know... I guess it's doing its job though! XD

There are far more just "mediocre" songs than there are truly bad ones, which is an impressive track record. Well, some are pickier than others though...

17. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

5)AKB48: Namida no Surprise
    I completely agree with others. While there are plenty of AKB singles I just don't care to listen to often (like...any of the Janken singles), there isn't one that genuinely turns me off like Namida no Surprise. It's just so sporadic, half-sung, half kind of...chanted, and all over the place.

4)Watanabe Mayu, Sashihara Rino: Avocado janee shi
    ICHIGO! BANANA! APPURU! The song does make me want a fruit salad, but it also makes me want to jam rods into my ears.

3)AKB48: BINGO!
    This is a half-lie, because I actually don't mind the song now. But my first exposure to AKB48 was Keibetsu, and I loved how dark and dramatic it was for an idol song, and promptly bought it and Seifujama from CDJ and eagerly awaited the next single. And it was BINGO! and I was soooooooo disappointed in how generic it sounded and promptly lost interest in the group. I didn't pay any attention to AKB again until Beginner. So, it's BINGO's fault that I missed out on all those years! Damn you BINGO! :tongue:

2)Team B: Tenshi no Shippo
    I think it just surpasses my cuteness limit. So do a lot of other songs, but this one stands out for some reason. Maybe I'm prejudiced against tails.

1) Matsui Rena: Kareha no Station
    I actually love Rena, but her voice is...unique, and while this song might suit her image, it doesn't suit her voice, at all, IMO. It's a boring song performed in a horrible pitch, pure ear torture.

18. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    lol everyone raves about A6 so i'll of course have to listen to it, but if it's like A5 i'm sure i won't like it. that being said, i listened to A5 again today and then re-listened to the songs that didn't completely turn me off and there are some songs that are alright. but none that are really good. K4 on the other hand is amazing. i know Team K is the least liked but honestly i like them the best so far.

I would like to add Switch to my list of least favourite songs. with a title like Switch i thought it would be like seishun no inatzuma (in other words awesome) but it ended up being awful, just like Squall no aida ni and JKnemurihime.

19. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Well ,it's just my opinion but A6 is my favorite stage
    I love it because it's more diversified and the songs sound very mature
    for me it's refreshing to listen something different from the typical idolish songs
    Of course each person has different tastes but i can say it's worth trying
    and songs like Mokugekisha,itoshisa and Pioneer are masterpiece [rock]

About A5 ,though it's not one of my favorites ,
    has great songs that i love like Nagai Hikari,AKB sanjou ,Heart gata virus and Ogooe Diamond

20. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    see, these are all songs that i like. it has some good songs and it's not horrible i just noticed that it has some really boring songs like the ones i mentioned in my previous post, whereas K4 i can listen to the whole thing and love every minute of it if i skip Gomenne Jewel and Cool girl. i look forward to listening to K5, K6, B4 and B5 the most but also A6. and i still have to listen to the SKE stages =O

anyway sorry this is getting off topic now...i'm trying to think of an SDN48 song i don't like but can't think of any...oh! actually 淡路島のタマネギ i'm not sure about the romaji but i find this song annoying.