1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

ZOMBIES: Troublemakers?

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by too much idea, Jan 19, 2013.

1. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Pardon me, about 'attacking' Jeje at the other thread ... can anyone verify this? And why?

2. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    what thread???

3. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

^THIS. i often meet with this kind of zombies. but glad the fandom in my area is recovering from it's "zombie time".
    and about only knowing jkt, that's quite true. there was a time i started a discussion about akb with some of my friends, and when i said "Disini ada yang buka lapak pp akb?" a zombie replied "Ah ga tau lah akb mah, aku taunya jkt doang. Ga usah jauh jauh mikirin yang di jepang, disini aja yang realistis."

and in my head -what the fuck is wrong with you, man ? did i offend you ?- :fp:

and also ^THIS.

and what is this now ? oh god :hmm:

4. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

I have no idea. I hope someone can clarify this

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4749&p=652522#p652271
    viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4749&p=652522#p652391
    viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4749&p=652522#p652500

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i kinda forget about the whole things because it happened last year
    so Jeje went into a school activities on Bandungan, near Semarang. As long as i remember, Jeje accidentally leaked that she was "at Bandungan"
    Zombies from Semarang/other regions started to get "panicked" because their idol "was this close" to them, and i've seen few people (i don't know/forget where'd they came from tho) talked in Twitter about a plan to go to Bandungan and sees Jeje

6. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

did they do something bad to her ?

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    like i said, i did not know the continuation. but i'll try to find out

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    like i said, i did not know the continuation. but i'll try to find out

9. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

I wonder if this 'zombie with knowledge' is actually mimicing the way older fans treat them. They were hurt by the fact that they have less knowledge than older fans have, so they try to arm themselves with such weapon.

While they are potentially more annoying, I guess it is a progress as a whole. The average knowledge of the whole fandom is increased, and the knowledge gap between older fans and newer fans getting narrowed. This is positive in my opinion, since newer fans will have an easier way to climb the learning curve than older fans. We can encourage them to keep learning, by both scolding and praising them. But I guess praises are better than scolds.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    agree, we are all progressing
    most new fans are quickly opened and browsed through Wiki48 or any other sources that provides 48 information in Bahasa

Too bad they still sharing gravure pics with 'unecessary comment'

11. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

zombies will be zombies? :fp:

12. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

It is inevitable that such male fans exist even among more matured age. I know some 40-aged family men with such dirty mouth. It is more about their environmental factors outside of JKT48 fandom that made them that way. They can exists anywhere, not just in JKT48 fandom. So I guess we can't simply put the level of civilized language into account when it comes to determine their developmental stage as JKT fans. I'd rather treat them merely as feats (-) than criteria. Other example of feats : (+) cultural competence, deep knowledge of Japanese culture, japanese language skills; ones can have those feats (+) without becoming 48fan.

I see zombies as a developmental stage from becoming a fully grown fans. Ugly they are, but so are caterpillars before becoming butterflies of beauties. It is seems inevitable that we classify them to fully grasp the whole pictures. If you choose to major in Biology, you will find out that before you learn Evolution theory, you are required to learn Biosystematics and Taxonomy so that you can grasp the different level of complexity/quality between primitive and advanced organisms.

This view should be progressive, not static. As the way we view our oshimen will progress and grow, so shall we view our fellow fans are in progress and growing. It isn't meant to discriminate, it is meant to foresee.

13. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

well the discussion turns different since Anggiar's comment.
    doesn't matter, though.

basically this kind of fans will grow to a better place if they aren't shy. i mean, consult and communicate
    with the older fans in a fandom, or to those otakus who already know many things about japan at the first
    place.
    because i've already experienced something like this, i can say that i've joined a fandom for a long time-with some of my friends. but yesterday we were gathering in a place, and i spotted 2 new people. instead of being shy, they joined up and communicated with the elders of the fandom-not me, but my friends. and quickly learned something. their discussion went well, i was just observing beside them.

this kind of fans are those who will be a good fans in the future [notme]

14. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Well, well, well. Everyone (here, at least) finally sees this kind of phenomenon in a more positive light. I fully agree with krisnandikaji's and KageTora's opinion. We need to get along this phase towards a better fandom, with each and everyone of us played our part. I'm tired about hearing how widespread this virus and how every new fans turned zombie (which, in fact, not at all), anyway, so it's a good thing about seeing this zombie thing in another light. :)

Although some may be "currently infected", I believe they are going to change over time. Like KageTora said before (which reminds me of Ghaida's jikou), a butterfly had to go through a moth and caterpillar phase before showing it's real beauty, and I guess this also applies to the current situation. The most important thing is how we treat them as equals, not as juniors, not seniors, but as a fellow fan despite their lack of information.

As for myself, I knew the entire 48 thing last year, and through knowing JKT48. So I don't know whether I'll be classified as a zombie kind or not [sweat]

Forgive me if I acted too far here and classified as an uneducated fan [worried]

15. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

ahaha of course you're not :^^;:

the zombie I meant is the one who doesn't know about another 48 group except JKT at all but they act like know everything and..show off with pride? :blink:
    maybe I chose the wrong sentence to describe it :^^;:

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    and usually used their 'so called seniority' to intimidate

17. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

hmm yeah, that's make us uncomfortable [think]

18. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

and don't obey the rules & rushing brutally wherever the girls go.
    that's the main reason why a fan is called zombie. am i right ? [notme]

19. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

something like that :^^;:
    they looked like unmatured because of their hunger. This annoyed the girls, the staffs, and the other fans

20. KeraSakti48

KeraSakti48 Kenkyuusei

whether in the event of the zombies wandering futsal??? [wonder]