Stage [STAGE] JKT48 KKS gen 2 1st Stage Pajama Drive

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by djt, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
    highlight pajama drive from japanesestation
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAHqXRrN8kk[/yt]

2. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Okay, I've received the e-mail for Wednesday show :) anyone going?

3. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

i'm going [rock] .my email subject is wrong but still got the ticket xixixix

4. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

hoho, let's meet. anyone else? :)

5. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

see you at JKT48 theater

6. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

From what I have seen JKT have done an excellent job so far.... you guys shouldn't be too hard on yourselves though.

JKT are a mile ahead of where AKB were at the same stage of development. Also some of the sounds are better and more interesting than AKB.

Once you get properly established with some of the AKB song favourites can't wait to see some Indonesian JKT produced songs...will be something special.

7. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

in addition to their own struggle (JKT members), JKT starts with power from AKB (songs, choreography, and of course fund).
    Indonesian entertainment market consumer behavior also makes Aki-P interested and he made a brilliant decision to make a first overseas sister group here [clap]

Ok, I finally watched the KKS performance today with my cousin and djt (next time, we all must watch together [hehe] )
    Yeah right, to be honest, the unit songs of team J are better.
    But I felt something different in the group songs before the unit song. Their formation was very neat and they performed with a great spirit [nod]

8. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

So who's going to watch tomorrow show? I wonder who will take ayen place for tomorrow show. And Della will be kagami center again since Hana is absent, and della says she will perform. I hope della can be a great loli general after a few show ^^. Ytd is her shonichi as a regular member so it's normal if she made so many mistake and sometimes looked that she is lack of confident

9. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I think I'm not going since I didn't apply the ticket also [nod]
    Via, I think see looks like Oba Mina.. am I right?

10. KeraSakti48

KeraSakti48 Kenkyuusei

theater Renai Kinshi Jourei that to 100 by Team J :D

11. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Hmm Rkj have a special thread, this is for kks show pajama drive ^^ btw ytd i watch kks show with my friend. And she a bit like the songs but hate the audience hahahaha, she said the audience is make her unconfortable, she feel unsecure arround that Wota hahaha. But thanks to that Wota she know most of the member that perform ytd. Most notable to her is vanka, olive, della, nora, novi, and tata. She hate tata tough, she said tata can't perform at all lol. Well i admit i must agree with her, because tata is under perform on ytd show, specially when she perform temo demo....

Btw she also complain to jot, because the photo on website is not the image of the member, she said olive is really cute, but the photo on web isn't like her at all, also for vanka hahahaha .

Ok for my review ytd is not the best show, but still great....
    Rona isn't center... This is bad because she's too bright, she easily steal the show from octi. Tbh she's now the best jkt48 performer, even better than shanju or melo or even beby. She got natural star aura....(which beby don't have it till now.... Imo)
    Ytd so many new face to me, like octi, vanka, dena and some member that even i'm not remember lol.

12. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Beby or Delima (I forgot) said that there were more female audiences today. Was the KKS show too? glad if KKS show got more female audiences also :awesome:

wow you like her so much :XD: I do like her too and Yupi+Via in KKS team :) and maybe Sinka

13. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Well i'm not oshi her yet and maybe will never oshi her hahaha i'm just try to be honest regarding the skill hahaha

14. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

ow..will never oshi her :XD: really?
    KKS team is getting stronger [notme]

15. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Yeah she's not my style :D prefer a lady like :D like 'you know who' hahahaha

16. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

yeah I know who :XD:

17. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Today i watch KKS show again ^^ actually not planned...
    After 2 weeks not see their performance, well i amaze, they doing a good job today. they already up 1 level from last time.

there 1 girl that attract my eyes today, that girl is Della. This little girl doing a good job as Kagami center today, ok she's not kinal but on today show she shows me that she can do Kagami with her own style. well not yet perfect but I can see that now she's being her self which is good. and her team seem to support her also.

the other things that surprise me is the Junjo shugi performance, usualy Junjo shugi is death card for KKS, but not today Acha, Dena, Via doing Junjo very good. Plust the back dance also doing a great job, well there are Rona, Sinta, Sinka, Sisil, niichan, and dhifa as back dancer ^^ (but personal preference Dhike, Ve, and Stella stil better XD that very personal preference :D )

At group songs they also doing great, specially to miss Della ^^ now she rarely made mistake. Of course Vinny also doing great, but .... as i expected from Vinny :D some of them also already try to sing live (Vinny is one of them) Today show always no collision. they do the blocking very nice and also add some improvisation. and that's good ^^

overal i was entertained by today show ^^ keep the good work, so can be promoted to team K3/ K4 ^^

18. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

just 2 weeks :D
    yesterday was my 2nd time of watching kks and...the've grown up a lot since the first time I watched them.
    The group song, and also in unit song they're starting to find their own character.
    The weak part is only the MC session, still feels like.."textbook oriented" :D but it's ok
    Keep it up kks [clap]

19. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Today, I attended my premiere KKS show and from everything I've seen, I have a few commentary words.

The trainee's dance moves are great: although they need a lot of work to catch up with Yukirin's and Kinal's team, they've done great for starters. I believe they have the potential to surpass their seniors in the future [clap] Toast to KKS.

However, the show only left me a small scratch. Somehow the MC's weren't that great and while I don't know if it's because everything is textbook-oriented, but I can say I didn't really enjoy the MC-ing part.

The unit songs also have a lesser feeling comparing to their seniors. I'm okay with their Tenshi no Shippo, but I don't think I liked their version of other unit songs-especially on Temodemo. I conclude that they still need to find or at least shape the unit songs to their own characteristics. Only then the songs will have their own original feel.

Putting that performance rating aside, my eyes are locked to Yona from the beginning of Futari Nori no Jitensha. I never seen her on the stage before, so when I see her for the first time performing, I can say she holds a lot of potential. She's one of my favorite KKS members now :inlove:

Anyway, for today's show, the audience got KimiSuki bonus song and we were watching So Long PV together :^O^: I'm pretty much satisfied with it.

That's all for my opinions and thoughts.

20. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    I also watched pajama drive yesterday and it was my second time watching the kks. I don't know why but i think that last sunday's show was more interesting. And i have to agree with abaone, the mcs aren't really that good, it felt way too rehearsed. So the mcs were the most boring parts in the show in my opinion, especially if we compare the mc of the kks and team J. But there are maybe one or two members who aren't that bad at mc.

I'm starting to like Nobi-chan because her mc-ing felt more natural than the others, i also like how she dances and her expression is pretty cool during temo demo.

To my surprise, there was actually quite a few girls watching yesterday, more than last week. [clap]

@abaone
    So you went to the show yesterday ? Did you see me, I was the girl wearing the denim jacket.