1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

:wtf: ,indeed...what an odd dream...

2. karles48

Last night I had a nightmare...about Miichan... :fp:

3. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^ What nightmare? :yikes: Come on tell us [nod]

4. karles48

I prefer not to remember it...nothing bad happened to her, but...I hope I don't dream that again, it was far too sad... :cry:

5. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Alright :) Just for your info, after i read that you got a nightmare, turns out it's my own turn to experienced it last night :^^;: Luckily it's not about Miichan or any other AKB members :)

6. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

This wasn't last time, but a few days ago I had the most amazing dream - I was actually a member of AKB, and I got to hang out with no3b... :inlove: It was so fun and incredible, I was so happy. :blush: But then it got really weird, like someone had taken bits of my life and bits of what I'd seen in PVs and other stuff and mashed them together.

7. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Dang, was it a dream or premonition? [shock] Let's hope you never dream about any more of the girls from here on out. :hehe: Hopefully this current Miichan thing blows over and found to have no validity.

8. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

Don't tell us it was a premonition or something... :cry: [sweat]

9. karles48

No, no, as I said before nothing bad happened to her...
    I hope you're wrong... :^^;:

10. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Im surprised with my dream last night, so i was with my friend(girl) she asked me to come with her because they have an event, i really cant remember it all, all i can remember is that we are talking about something then she kissed me in the lips! :awesome:
    then i woke up, and sleep again to continue.. :lol:

11. Lisnatalis

Lisnatalis Kenkyuusei

I was on stage with Sayaka, Yuko and two others members. We were going to perform next song when Sayaka ran away. Yuko was angry becouse she shouldn't do it during our perfomance. I told Yuko I will find her. I went backstage. Sayaka was there. She was crying. I comforted her. (I remember I was holding her hands :blush: It was so wonderful :^O^: ) She agreed to came back on stage.

And then I woke up.

I think I was Sae in my dream.

12. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    last night i did dream that i was sitting in on a morphology class with the professor that i had a bad experience with over email because i referred to her as Pounder (her last name) instead of Dr. Pounder (this part wasn't the dream, this actually happened) but i wasn't actually enrolled in the class. so when Pounder (excuse me, DR. Pounder) started handing out something for an activity i thought it was ample opportunity for me to leave the class. so i got out of my chair and started walking past a butch girl with spikey hair who i thought to be a lesbian and she whispered something to me so i said to her "sorry?" and she whispered again "you're just my type." so i concluded that she wasn't a lesbian after all.

13. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I dreamt Otabe beat me up. A lot. Pretty sure I was left a bloody unconscious mess.

It was euphoric

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think this was due to me watching AKBingo before going to bed, but I had a dream where I was at a Book Off buying some of the AKB singles and while watching the lady behind the counter ring them up, seeing that Aitakatta was going to run me $50. I woke up there. :XD:

15. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    My last dream I had and I am ashamed to say was a pervy dream :^^;:

About a fellow stage member :^^;:

I have been trying to have another dream to erase the pervy one but to no such luck. Hopefully tonight I will eliminate that dream for good lol :^^;: :^^;:

16. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

i bought a fan in my dream last night, dunno why, and i can't find the shopkeeper so I have to running around the store until I woke up and write this

17. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I finally managed to have a dream about Meru :inlove:

So in my dream I was actually a KKS that just joined HKT as the 3 Gen, Meru has already became a full HKT member and was also part of AKB Senbatsu then - we were rehearsing for our very first stage and Meru was instructing us on the dance and such. Eventually I somehow managed to become friends with her...

(I can't remember most of the details in the middle but the last bit before I woke up was just so 'real' that I still recall it)

Meru just finished her birthday stage, so I made her a gift and waited for her to be alone - and when the 2 of us were sitting together, I told her "Thank you for supporting me/us all this while...p~please accept this birthday present" (or something along the lines of that), she then puts her hands on her cheeks (which she usually does) and replied "aww...thanks" and then started to lean over towards me and.......

(Unfortunately, someone sounded the emergency lift alarm which woke me up right when Meru was leaning towards me :fp:)

Nonetheless, it was a very fun dream, somewhat even more enjoyable than the one I had about Rena previously lol - I personally hope what happened at the end was a kiss...I should probably stop reading those mangas [hehe]

It seems that Yukirin is my only oshi that I had not have a 'personal'/'contact' dream about :^^;:

18. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I dreamt I was buying a ring for my gf in the dream. The girl was Ricchan. :^O^: [hehe]

19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    This dream is called Extreme Fan Nightmare

It starts off at. A handshake event. Sasshi Meru Mio and I are all in the Same row. Everyone was sooooooo nice and was huge fans. I was close to these particular girls than all of HKT. So then this weird tall long dirty blond ish hair colored white guy came to shake our hands. He was wearing a faded blue button down shirt that seemed almost as if it was wearing his rather than vice versa. the shirt looked baggy as if it were too big for himm or he was too skinny to fill it out. He paired off the shirt with a pair of Brown slacks which fit him snug. He had no facial hair besides a small blondish soul patch on his chin.When he came to our line he stared at us from the moment he joined the line of people that were waiting at our line. He was soooo creepy from the moment we saw him but he was a fan and we cared about our fans. We put our hands out to shake his hand. That's where it all began. [worried]

He looked at us with this wierd sexual look. It was a cross between "i wanna do strange things to you all and I am going to get my hands on you all and when I do". We all smiled so we didn't notice it but still in all he was scary. He shook our hand hands really tight and strongly. He was rubbing our hands for every shake. Mio Meru and I were very sleeved out but smiled and only showed it after he left. Sasshi edged us to stay professional. So we did and put our smiles back on and was back to shaking the loyal fans hands.

Later that day we were all assigned to our hotel runs and each hotel room was a double roomed, room with beautiful tall windows in each. I was assigned a room with Sasshi Mio and Meru [hehe] we were good friends and immediately decided that Mio and I would shared a room and Sasshi and Meru would share the other. It just so happens that Mio and I received the room where the window was facing another building with windows. We weren't as thrilled as Sasshi and Meru who had a few of the whole of Tokyo. We seriously looked at eachother with the look like this :hmm: :^^;: lmaoo.

So later that day Mio and I were talking about today's SUki Suki Skip handshake even and the rest of the tour and how excited we were when we felt someone staring at us. I looked at Mio and asked if she felt what I felt. Mio replied "yea creepy right?" So I looked At the direction of the feeling and it was out the window. Right out the window was the creepy fan looking out the window of the room right a food from ours in the next building. We became automatically sleeved as he kept staring at us. Now we're cared because he never smiled, or waved or did anything a cool happy fan would do. He had a peevish, pedophile rapist look on and he was seriously scary. It never dawned on Mio Nd I of how closed the window across from us was. We could literally jump to the other building into an open window if we wanted. He had the look as if he was enjoying us watching us talk like we were a sexy experiment. He must of been thee for awhile I thought. So we left the the room sleeved out and told Sasshi and Meru.

Later in the day during bed time the man was gone. Sasshi decided we would all sleep in this room and pack our bags tomorrow as we will be heading to our next city anyhow so we should just get the day over with. Mio and I were very uneasy but managed to sleep.

The next m or it we all woke up happy and ready to freshen up and get going to our next destination. It was an exciting feeling. We all got dressed and was all talking when Meru decided to open the window. Then right then we saw him. He had binoculars and was peering into our window. Again he never moved and just stared there looking back at us while still staring into the binoculars. Meru shrieked and Mio and I grabbed eachother and Sasshi. Sasshi ran to the window and we all became creeped out again. The window was opened and he had the same close on as from yesterday. He never went to bed and the window had no drapes which meant he watch us all night. We all stared back at him in shock. Each of us equally petrified. Idk why maybe were scared or something but none of us moved. He then very quickly began inching forward Sasshi said "Lets Go!" I said wait Sasshi we need a pick to show management so we can tell the police. I turned to get my phone and put the camera on I pressed 4x zoom and turned to look through the window and his face was super close. I screamed and dropped my phone. I panicked and scrambled to find my phone so I could catch up with Meru and Mio and Sasshi. I turn and find it under the bed. I get up to run and he grabs my leg really tight and hard. I screamed very louder and jerked away..

I wake up and my heart is beating 40000 miles per second. I was sooo petrified I couldn't go back to sleep so I had to write this down. I jerked away so hard t woke me up. This never happens before to me. I must say this was so scary I don't want a part two. :fp:

Sorry for the bad grammer and horrible sentence structure. I am Soo scared right now and stupid autocorrect on my iPOd changes everything I write. :hmm:

20. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Somehow I have a feeling that if you add Alfred Hitchcock and the 48-family together, that is what you'll get - seriously it sounds like some kind of 90s horror film :XD: No offense, just trying to insert some humour :)

Nyanyways, I just had the most ridiculous zombie-slaying dream ever yesterday lol (so ridiculous that I can actually remember the main details of it after 1 day) - Highschool of the Dead + The Walking Dead :^O^:

I can't remember much of the precise details of the dream, but overall, I was a random survivor that met with Takashi and the rest in Japan after they left their hometown, they were going to the ports as they received news of a evacuation mission there and we then managed to get to an American naval base ship thingy in the middle of the ocean with supposedly more than 5k people on board, even Rick and the rest of the TWD cast was there for some weird reason (Hershel even got a peg leg by then like a pirate captain lol) [hehe]

It lasted a good short while with the 'base' having water and food....Unfortunately, someone was running a high fever and died while on the ship and started to reanimate - cue rampant zombies on a ship. The rest of the dream as I recall is pretty much a fanboy fantasy lol (this is probably the only part that I can remember more vividly because of how fun it was), I was using a knife attached to the end of a broomstick as my weapon, while Michone and Saeko were using their Katanas and the others (Rick, Takashi, Hirano, Daryl, Glenn, etc) were shooting the rest :^O^: :nb: :nb: :drool: :awesome:

But eventually, the 5k capacity base became too filled with "them"/Walkers and thus the remaining survivors (us) had to leave on smaller ship(s), we tried to ask Rick and the rest to come with us but they declined our offer/request and so the dream ended when I left with Takashi and the rest, with Rick and his group in another ship :(

I may not remember much of it, but damned that was awesome lol :^O^: :^O^: I can't wait to see if I'll ever have a sequel to it :nb: :awesome: