Yagami Kumi (Kuumin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Oct 5, 2008.

1. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Re: Team S - Yagami Kumi (Kuumin)

just re-watched Nante Bohemian , she's so beautiful there , gonna miss this girl :cry:

and yeah she looks better with her short hair

2. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

[​IMG]

This is just too beautiful for me to handle...

3. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama

Kawaiiiiiiii <3

I hope she auditions again. LOL.

4. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

I don't know. That seems to go against the idea of her staying away from bizz. But the world is a crazy place, and thanks to Kuumin to agreat extent. :D

5. Ninja_Penguin

Ninja_Penguin Kenkyuusei

:^O^: :^O^: :inlove:
    So beautiful I might explode from looking at this for too long. :cute:

Yeah, I know. I was just thinking of something impossible I guess. :lol:

6. lostwng666

lostwng666 Kenkyuusei

That's never gonna happen :D . But don't worry, we will hear her news when she has a boyfriend or something like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

don't worry, I'll post our wedding invitation.. just wait!! :^O^: [party]

ummmm.. will miss her like crazy too.. (like I do everyday to Jo Eriko.. JOOOOOOOOO!!! where r u?!?!?! :cry: )
    which path will she take?
    erepyon? (graduated to focus study n then came back to entertainment world?)
    Joe? (graduated n never heard about her since.. :cry: )

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

8. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

To be honest, She already state this many times, she want to experience many things in life. We can't predict that she'll be back or not. But for now, normal life. So Joe's path.

9. Ninja_Penguin

Ninja_Penguin Kenkyuusei

Well, whatever path that she may take, I will support her.
    It would be amazing if one day, I would accidentally bump into her.
    :cute:
    I'm going to miss her too though.

10. lostwng666

lostwng666 Kenkyuusei

LOL :lol: :lol: Your wish never gonna happen :lol: :lol: Anyway, she wanna try everything so i think we hardly see her again or after a few years then we could. But I'm sure that she will have a boyfriend cauze she is cute. This might be selfish but I wish she could be alone forever :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

Actually I feel she left in order to have a boyfriend, I mean, what normal life is there for a girl to be aspired that doesn't include romance? I really respect Kuumin if she felt she wanted to have some romance but in order to do things properly she decided to quit. That shows respect for idols and for the whole group.

12. Ninja_Penguin

Ninja_Penguin Kenkyuusei

That's why she said that she wants to experience different things and whatnot, of course wanting romance would be one of them.

13. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Backing up InfernalPossession on this one.. I mean come on, she's turning into
    a splendid woman, and what's one thing they've been banned from having while
    in the business? So it's only natural that that would be the case. I'm not seeing it
    any other way as well..

14. Delur

Delur Kenkyuusei

I think she'll be back, she's not that bright luckily! So come back to the entertainment world when you've done some normal things and enjoyed life whatever it may be :D

I think the lack of talent agency and other members getting ahead of her (Kitarie!!!) swayed her the most, so she should take a year or two off and come back stronger and prettier (if thats possible) [blush]

I still havent been able to watch her graduation song, maybe its not time...

15. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

She did got the Agency, but since she's already think about graduating around that time. The deal was hold off for awhile until she announce her graduation. Kitarie being ahead of her is not a new thing. Kuumin is already have a lot of girls getting ahead of her before that. And she seems to be fine with it. She even announce her gradation before Kitarie officially joins the group, lol.

16. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah Churi was one placed 'above' her before Rie was even perhaps thought of being moved and perhpas other girls like Yuria and Non too so Rie cannot be blamed for that.....

She also had an offer from an agency (watanabe pro, Yukirin's agency) but as this was around the time she was considering leaving the deal never went through

17. Delur

Delur Kenkyuusei

I know the agency didn't go through, thought this may have frustrated or upset her
    Well i wanted to blame Yuria getting ahead of Kumi but most people who like Kuumin like Yuria so didn't want to offend :hehe:

I just watched the SKE talk on Music Fair and they got a bunch of members to to Valentine confessions and i was hoping for Kumi to get a turn (she didnt on Magical Radio recently :( )... then she finally got a turn last and she tells Manatsu to say her message in her stead .. [boom] [boom] [boom]

18. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

You can think it that way. But why the heck it will not go through? Unless Kuumin herself didn't want agency to begin with. She thinking about graduation for a year before announce it. The agency announcement actually caught her off guard. So that's why it lead to the long talk and they have to held up Nakamata (who got promoted the same time as her) profile for awhile until Kuumin announce her graduation.

As for Yuria. I don't see any point to blame her. The girl's work hard and went through many things to get there. And it's management decision for her to take that spot, which she deserves. Same as everyone.

19. Ninja_Penguin

Ninja_Penguin Kenkyuusei

Lets not blame anyone. If Kuumin was already deciding graduation before the agency announcement thing. Though it didn't go through you shouldn't blame others cause they're ahead of another and whatnot. If this makes any sense.

20. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

Kuumin's craziness just reach a whole new level here. Jurina looks so normal compare to her!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dk5tl7FKT8[/yt]